Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.

These make up remover wipes smell great and do an amazing job at removing my make up. i will only buy these because they do not break out my sensitive skin
Serena M.
Serena M.

Totally worth the cash. It works a lot better than past makeup removers I've used. Takes off any makeup leftover at the end of the day. I highly recommend.
SAMANTHA P.
SAMANTHA P.
BRONX, NY

One wipe gets all the makeup off and this product has never left my skin overly oily or dry. In addition i have never broke out or had sore eyes after use.
Damaris A.
Damaris A.
Hialeah, FL

Did its job and was very moisturizing. I was able to find it at target for a good price. Steps rising enough you could find it at the dollar store as well.
Katy F.
Katy F.
Mankato, MN

I. LOVE. THESE!!! They are the BEST for traveling and for getting your eye makeup off before you go to bed. And it is very gentle and smells good. Love it!
Jener R.
Jener R.
Mt Pleasant, MI

Keeps my face cool and clean every night. I couldn't imagine going to sleep without using a calming towelette and making sure all that gunk is off my face.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Buckley, WA

I use this product every night. It takes my waterproof makeup off very easily. I don't think it has the greatest smell but I usually wash my face after. :)
I normally like to wear really dark shadows and liners and this product removes it all with ease. I don't have to scrub and rub hard to remove the makeup.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Durham, NC

Works really good leaves skin soft afterwards. It does not leave a rough dry face. Really should try it I'm sure that you all will love the feeling of it.
Tori B.
Tori B.

I really loves these when I'm tired and don't feel like washing my face (oops) lol, but it has a nice refreshing scent and really gets off my eye make up!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now