Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Baltimore

Work great but they are too large. I wish there were more in the package that were smaller it would make it a better value. These are not oily and get the job done.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Raleigh, NC

I hated the scent of this product. It also was not a moist towel and I had to rub my eyes and face harder than would like to take off my makeup. Would not recommend
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Kirksville, MO

I'm using these now and I really enjoy them. They remove makeup well, smell okay, and leave my face feeling clean on nights where I don't feel like washing my face.
erika p.
erika p.
Warminster, PA

Removes makeup easily and without an oily feel. Skin feels soft and fresh. Follw with Neutrogena nighttime lotion for best results. My skin looks and feels fabulous
Marlee W.
Marlee W.
Kennewick, WA

I love these! My face feels so clean and soft after I use them. I sleep really well every night and wake up feeling refreshed every morning. My face is clearer too.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Palmdale, CA

Before I go to sleep I generally takes off my makeup with castor oil. But for those days when I'm feeling lazy I use these. They get maybe 85% if of the makeup off.
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
Mechanicsville, VA

Excellent for removing makeup, all of your makeup from your face. Leaves face clean and soft, little moisturizer in it and it makes at least my face soft and smooth
Sandi G.
Sandi G.

Very gentle and effective - keeps my towels from getting stained with foundation! These are also great to pack when traveling or put in a gym bag. Super convenient!
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Lewisville, TX

I love them as they take all my make up off at night. With other brands i had to use several wipes to get the results i get with this product. I highly recommend it.
Daniela L.
Daniela L.

Le doy cuatro estrellas ya aunque es muy buena removiendo el maquillaje, podría decirse que falla un poco a la hora de limpiar el área de los ojos y de los párpados
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now