Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
I normally like to wear really dark shadows and liners and this product removes it all with ease. I don't have to scrub and rub hard to remove the makeup.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Durham, NC

Works really good leaves skin soft afterwards. It does not leave a rough dry face. Really should try it I'm sure that you all will love the feeling of it.
Tori B.
Tori B.

I really loves these when I'm tired and don't feel like washing my face (oops) lol, but it has a nice refreshing scent and really gets off my eye make up!
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Deridder, LA

These are pretty good for what they are but I find I have a little trouble removing some eye makeup so I only gave it 3 stars. Other than that it's great!
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Lakeville, MA

Pretty good removes makeup feels oily though but gets the job done. The package lasts longer then you think and stays moist as long as the bag is closed !
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Lake Zurich, IL

Works great and feels great! I would definitely recommend this as a makeup wipe! I love these and I use them everyday. It seals well and will not dry out!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Locust Grove, VA

This work really god to get all my makeup off and it smells great. However if you have really sensitive skin I would try something more for sensitive skin
Michelle A.
Michelle A.

I love these wipes! They smell fantastic and don't leave my face oily. I use them right before I go to bed and my face feels super clean the next morning!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Coatesville, PA

These are my go to make up remover wipes. They do a great job for the price tag. That hold up to the pricier brands. I love the smell and then don't burn.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Zanesville, OH

These wipes are so efficient, and takes off so much makeup at once. Not only does it cleanse, but really does balance and calm the skin. Highly recommend!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now