Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Brittnay S.
Brittnay S.
Smithville, WV

I love the night time make up removers because it really does have a calming effect to them! Plus they smell so good and leave your face feeling so smooth.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Denton, TX

I love the scented nighttime towelettes! Not only do they get my waterproof make up off but they also have a relaxing scent that's perfect just before bed!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Seattle, WA

They remove makeup well enough. And, they don't really irritate my skin or anything. However, I find the texture almost rough and scratchy, which is weird.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Oxford, MI

These are a must in my nightly routine. I love the smell of them, and they thoroughly clean my eye makeup, without leaving any residue of stinging my eyes.
Maegan M.
Maegan M.

Smells nice but left me feeling sticky and I didn't feel like my face was getting clean. Took multiple wipes to just get my mascara off. Very disappointed.
Ashleigh A.
Ashleigh A.
Louisa, KY

This makeup remover is great! It soothes my face rather than making it oily. It has a good smell to it also, which is rare when it comes to makeup remover.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL

Great product! Really took all of my make up off and left my face feeling great. The price was reasonable also. I wish the package came in a hard container
Kathryn F.
Kathryn F.

These makeup wipes are pretty average to me. I paid a lot more thinking they'd be more soothing on my eyes but the only difference I noticed was the smell.
Mily R.
Mily R.

Takes off my makeup quick and easy. Large wipe that helps really clean off my face. The wipes are not drying and my face even feels moisturizing when done.
tj p.
tj p.
Chesapeake, VA

These are life savers. it only takes one to get of a full face makeup. they smelled really good and didn't leave a gross residue on my face after I used it
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now