Add a Photo

Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Cleveland, OH
Feb. 23, 2016, 9:52 p.m.
Best makeup remover I've ever used. Takes everything off well and has a nice calming scent for night use. I've used so many things and this tops them all
Makaela C.
Makaela C.
Longview, TX
Feb. 6, 2016, 2:14 p.m.
I use there every single day I have sensitive skin and these do not bother me or break me out at all and they get everything off your face with one wipe!
SARA G.
SARA G.
11800 NW 101st Rd. Miami, Fl. 33198-1044
Feb. 17, 2016, 1:41 p.m.
My first night cleaning step is just use this cleansing towels because it allows me to remove makeup rosto, as my foundation and concealer are excellent.
Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.
Feb. 8, 2016, 2:30 p.m.
I really like these towlettes they smell nice, and they remove my makeup without being to harsh. I love the price and get them on sale in the drug store.
Jannah B.
Jannah B.
March 4, 2016, 8:02 p.m.
Effective at removing most traces of makeup. However, I prefer following it up with an oil-cleanse + second cleanser (Fresh Soy Face, FAB Face Cleanser).
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
N Ft Myers, FL
Feb. 8, 2016, 1:41 p.m.
These wipes are fantastic to have by your bedside, so you have no excuse to sleep in makeup. One wipe removes all my makeup including waterproof mascara!
Sara R.
Sara R.
Pepperell, MA
March 10, 2016, 8:36 a.m.
It's hard for me to use make up removers as my eye lids can easily become sensitive and itchy and even dry and flaky. These wipes do not irritate my eyes
ANNA A.
ANNA A.
Staten Island, NY
Feb. 4, 2016, 11:17 a.m.
Removes all make-up residue. Pleasant scent. Will definitely purchase again. Can be found in Target or Walmart for a fraction of the cost in drug stores.
Feb. 25, 2016, 8:09 p.m.
Although it removed all of my makeup, it was harsh on my skin. I was left red in the face. I only had to use one wipe but it left my face dry afterwards.
Summer m.
Summer m.
New Market, MD
Feb. 25, 2016, 3:30 p.m.
Great product, not too pricey. Takes off makeup Immediately after a few wipes but you need to wash your face afterwards bc it leaves a slight oily residue
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?