Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Maegan M.
Maegan M.

Smells nice but left me feeling sticky and I didn't feel like my face was getting clean. Took multiple wipes to just get my mascara off. Very disappointed.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Windermere, FL

My whole family uses these wipes. We love the way it removes our make up, even the mascara. I very a sensitive skin and it doesn't makes my face irritated.
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.

These make up remover wipes smell great and do an amazing job at removing my make up. i will only buy these because they do not break out my sensitive skin
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL

Great product! Really took all of my make up off and left my face feeling great. The price was reasonable also. I wish the package came in a hard container
Serena M.
Serena M.

Totally worth the cash. It works a lot better than past makeup removers I've used. Takes off any makeup leftover at the end of the day. I highly recommend.
Mily R.
Mily R.

Takes off my makeup quick and easy. Large wipe that helps really clean off my face. The wipes are not drying and my face even feels moisturizing when done.
Damaris A.
Damaris A.
Hialeah, FL

Did its job and was very moisturizing. I was able to find it at target for a good price. Steps rising enough you could find it at the dollar store as well.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Buckley, WA

I use this product every night. It takes my waterproof makeup off very easily. I don't think it has the greatest smell but I usually wash my face after. :)
Katy F.
Katy F.
Mankato, MN

I. LOVE. THESE!!! They are the BEST for traveling and for getting your eye makeup off before you go to bed. And it is very gentle and smells good. Love it!
I normally like to wear really dark shadows and liners and this product removes it all with ease. I don't have to scrub and rub hard to remove the makeup.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now