Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Denton, TX

I love the scented nighttime towelettes! Not only do they get my waterproof make up off but they also have a relaxing scent that's perfect just before bed!
Brittnay S.
Brittnay S.
Smithville, WV

I love the night time make up removers because it really does have a calming effect to them! Plus they smell so good and leave your face feeling so smooth.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Oxford, MI

These are a must in my nightly routine. I love the smell of them, and they thoroughly clean my eye makeup, without leaving any residue of stinging my eyes.
Mily R.
Mily R.

Takes off my makeup quick and easy. Large wipe that helps really clean off my face. The wipes are not drying and my face even feels moisturizing when done.
Ashleigh A.
Ashleigh A.
Louisa, KY

This makeup remover is great! It soothes my face rather than making it oily. It has a good smell to it also, which is rare when it comes to makeup remover.
Maegan M.
Maegan M.

Smells nice but left me feeling sticky and I didn't feel like my face was getting clean. Took multiple wipes to just get my mascara off. Very disappointed.
Sugandha H.
Sugandha H.

It's great alternative to high end makeup removers. it genettly clean the skin and does not rip off the moisture from the skin. must have for everyday use.
tj p.
tj p.
Chesapeake, VA

These are life savers. it only takes one to get of a full face makeup. they smelled really good and didn't leave a gross residue on my face after I used it
Casey P.
Casey P.
Coaling, AL

Purchased these on a whim to try over the regular ones. I didn't get anything night calming out of them. Stung my eyes a little. Went back to regular ones.
Katy F.
Katy F.
Mankato, MN

I. LOVE. THESE!!! They are the BEST for traveling and for getting your eye makeup off before you go to bed. And it is very gentle and smells good. Love it!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now