Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Megan O.
Megan O.
Alexandria, KY
April 24, 2016, 12:17 a.m.
These are soothing to the skin and do not irritate. I bought them from walmart and am a frequent user. The make my face feel clean and remove all makeup.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
San Marcos , Tx
I love all of neutrogena's products, but their night calming makeup wipes smell so good!! I love to use them every night. I would totally recommend this.
Mel D.
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
March 19, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
These towelettes are the BUSINESS. They smell great and get every bit of my makeup off at night. It is so wonderful to go to bed feeling fresh and clean.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Easton, PA
These are my favorite make up wipes. I use them every night to take my makeup from the day off. I also use them after my showers to help refresh my face.
Ashlyn D.
Ashlyn D.
Wall Township, NJ
April 23, 2016, 4:03 p.m.
Love them! They smell nice and my makeup came off really easily. The only issue I had was that they were a little too wet and stung my eyes occasionally.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Beverly, MA
March 4, 2016, 12:03 a.m.
Tried any other makeup remover wipes and i will always return to these. Gentle on your skin without leaving oily residue like most other makeup removers.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Lebanon, TN
April 7, 2016, 12:12 p.m.
Love these! Especially after a long day & I'm too tired to do my nightly skin care regimen. I can just use one of these and my face feels clean and fresh!
SARA G.
SARA G.
11800 NW 101st Rd. Miami, Fl. 33198-1044
Feb. 17, 2016, 1:41 p.m.
My first night cleaning step is just use this cleansing towels because it allows me to remove makeup rosto, as my foundation and concealer are excellent.
Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.
Feb. 8, 2016, 2:30 p.m.
I really like these towlettes they smell nice, and they remove my makeup without being to harsh. I love the price and get them on sale in the drug store.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Las Vegas , Nv
Feb. 25, 2016, 12:33 a.m.
These I like to use at night not to take makeup off but to just refresh my skin and clean any dirt or oil I may have on my face. It feels cool and fresh.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?