Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Shannah S.
Shannah S.
Redwood City, CA

These are awesome! So much easier on those nights when you are too tired to wash your whole face. They remove all my makeup, even waterproof eye makeup. I love them!
Jeenal K.
Jeenal K.

Great product...doesn't leave an oily residue, which is an added bonus. Purchased from Target. Price is a bit expensive, but it gets the job done. Effective product!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Monongahela, PA

MY FAVORITE make up wipes ever! They smell very nice and also calm your skin while removing your make up. I also love how moist they are, they never seem to dry out!
Abigael C.
Abigael C.

I have such dry skin and it's very hard for me to find makeup wipes that don't irritate my skin and even burn my skin. These are perfect and i HIGHLY recommend them.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Cassatt, SC

Love the scent of these and they leave my skin feeling soft and dirt free my skin tends to be oily so I love something that will have me feeling like I just showered
Very clean feeling after use. I have dry skin and it didn't add to the dry-ness. Took care of make up on my face with one cloth. Just moist enough but not too moist.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Lehi, UT

These wipes do a great job of getting make-up off! I also love the lavender in in them that makes them calming! It's a great way to take off makeup right before bed.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Selkirk

Beautiful scent and gentle on the skin. Used it every night before bed and my skin still felt great in the morning. My face is very oily and it didn't make it worse.
Ms. Fee ..
Ms. Fee ..

Perfect for effective makeup removal after a long day and all you want to do is just fall in bed. Keep these babies in your night stand. Great for traveling as well.
Bilge S.
Bilge S.

This is an amazing make-up remover, removes all make up without leaving your skin dry. I just wont recommend using it around your eyes, as it kind of burns a little.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now