Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Hope G.
Hope G.
Henderson, TX

I love the night calming effect on this one. It not only removes the makeup but it also feels like it leaves a nice moisturized layer after removing makeup.
Maegan M.
Maegan M.

Smells nice but left me feeling sticky and I didn't feel like my face was getting clean. Took multiple wipes to just get my mascara off. Very disappointed.
Mily R.
Mily R.

Takes off my makeup quick and easy. Large wipe that helps really clean off my face. The wipes are not drying and my face even feels moisturizing when done.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Windermere, FL

My whole family uses these wipes. We love the way it removes our make up, even the mascara. I very a sensitive skin and it doesn't makes my face irritated.
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.

These make up remover wipes smell great and do an amazing job at removing my make up. i will only buy these because they do not break out my sensitive skin
Serena M.
Serena M.

Totally worth the cash. It works a lot better than past makeup removers I've used. Takes off any makeup leftover at the end of the day. I highly recommend.
Jener R.
Jener R.
Mt Pleasant, MI

Keeps my face cool and clean every night. I couldn't imagine going to sleep without using a calming towelette and making sure all that gunk is off my face.
tj p.
tj p.
Chesapeake, VA

These are life savers. it only takes one to get of a full face makeup. they smelled really good and didn't leave a gross residue on my face after I used it
Heather J.
Heather J.
Buckley, WA

I use this product every night. It takes my waterproof makeup off very easily. I don't think it has the greatest smell but I usually wash my face after. :)
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL

Great product! Really took all of my make up off and left my face feeling great. The price was reasonable also. I wish the package came in a hard container
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?