Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Chantae P.
Chantae P.
Leesburg, GA

This product has a great smell. It is also very soft on your skin and gets the job done. I would definitely recommend this product to all the makeup lovers.
Mily B.
Mily B.
Lynchburg, VA

Do a good job of cleaning my makeup off of my face but I have sensitive skin so sometimes it will burn a little bit. Good at their job, not always "calming"
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Haines City, FL

These are really great but the scent is so strong it makes my eyes so watery. Great in my sensitive skin otherwise but do not use this to remove eye makeup!
Hope G.
Hope G.
Henderson, TX

I love the night calming effect on this one. It not only removes the makeup but it also feels like it leaves a nice moisturized layer after removing makeup.
Jaci B.
Jaci B.

I always take my makeup remover off at night and using these is so simple, removes every last bit, and have a relaxing scent to get me prepped for some z's!
Carla B.
Carla B.
Fontana, CA

They worked great, but i didn't understand the purpsose of the "nightime" use claim. I would use them for a sport and the mascara was the hardest to remove.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Clinton, CT

I used these to remove stubborn eye makeup and they work like a charm without drying my skin or stinging my eyes. I would definitely recommend this product.
Carrie J.
Carrie J.

Removes makeup gently and leaves your skin feeling fresh and relaxed. It is gentle enough for my daughter to use, and strong enough to remove my eye makeup.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Long Beach, CA

These don't dry my skin out and are not heavily fragranced. They did not break me out or burn like other makeup wipes do. Not the best for removing mascara.
Arri A.
Arri A.

These are awesome to use before getting ready for bed!! They work absolutely amazing when it comes to removing makeup and they make your skin feel AMAZING!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now