Add a Photo

Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Coatesville, PA
May 17, 2016, 10:08 p.m.
These are my go to make up remover wipes. They do a great job for the price tag. That hold up to the pricier brands. I love the smell and then don't burn.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Locust Grove, VA
March 31, 2016, 6:40 a.m.
This work really god to get all my makeup off and it smells great. However if you have really sensitive skin I would try something more for sensitive skin
samantha t.
samantha t.
Stuart, FL
April 28, 2016, 10:10 p.m.
Very good product. Gets makeup off very easily. This was my girst time getting these snd i will definitely get them again. Thry are priced fairly as well.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Durham, NC
April 16, 2016, 7:09 p.m.
Works really good leaves skin soft afterwards. It does not leave a rough dry face. Really should try it I'm sure that you all will love the feeling of it.
Alison R.
Alison R.
Beaufort, SC
May 16, 2016, 9:15 p.m.
These are my favorite makeup remover wipes to use. Very gentle and a nice smell. It feels great on my skin and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
March 31, 2016, 12:04 a.m.
I love these wipes! They smell fantastic and don't leave my face oily. I use them right before I go to bed and my face feels super clean the next morning!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Zanesville, OH
March 16, 2016, 11:21 p.m.
These wipes are so efficient, and takes off so much makeup at once. Not only does it cleanse, but really does balance and calm the skin. Highly recommend!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Kernersville, NC
April 29, 2016, 11:08 a.m.
I love these! I use them every night to take off my makeup. I wear water proof foundation and it's the only makeup wipes that will take it completely off!
Makaela C.
Makaela C.
Longview, TX
Feb. 6, 2016, 2:14 p.m.
I use there every single day I have sensitive skin and these do not bother me or break me out at all and they get everything off your face with one wipe!
Mel D.
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
March 19, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
These towelettes are the BUSINESS. They smell great and get every bit of my makeup off at night. It is so wonderful to go to bed feeling fresh and clean.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?