Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Arri A.
Arri A.

These are awesome to use before getting ready for bed!! They work absolutely amazing when it comes to removing makeup and they make your skin feel AMAZING!!
Mily B.
Mily B.
Lynchburg, VA

Do a good job of cleaning my makeup off of my face but I have sensitive skin so sometimes it will burn a little bit. Good at their job, not always "calming"
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Spokane Valley, WA

Takes off all of my makeup easily with little struggle on even my most stubborn makeup! I definitely recommend these for anyone with sensitive skin as well!
Marshay M.
Marshay M.
Gurnee , IL

Absolutely loved using these, they removed makeup without irritation to my skin. I also feel like they didn't dry me out and make my skin feel really rough.
Sugandha H.
Sugandha H.

It's great alternative to high end makeup removers. it genettly clean the skin and does not rip off the moisture from the skin. must have for everyday use.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL

Great product! Really took all of my make up off and left my face feeling great. The price was reasonable also. I wish the package came in a hard container
Carol L.
Carol L.

I like this because it's very moist but I feel it's not as effective on your mascara removing process so I need to go in with an eye makeup remover as well
Kathryn F.
Kathryn F.

These makeup wipes are pretty average to me. I paid a lot more thinking they'd be more soothing on my eyes but the only difference I noticed was the smell.
Ashleigh A.
Ashleigh A.
Louisa, KY

This makeup remover is great! It soothes my face rather than making it oily. It has a good smell to it also, which is rare when it comes to makeup remover.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Ventura, CA

I love these make up remover towelettes. They don't dry out my skin at all. My skin feels refreshed after my shower when I use these Neutrogena towelettes.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now