Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Southgate, MI

Takes off more makeup than other brands of makeup removing wipes do. Didn't cause any break outs. Keep away from eyes or it'll burn. Favorite brand of makeup remover.
Mckenzie M.
Mckenzie M.
Cleveland, OH

I love these, they take care of my makeup so well and don't have a burning sensation like others I have used in the past. definitely buying again, not expensive either
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Huntington Beach, CA

These take my makeup off so easily!! And they smell really good too! No more cotton balls and liquid makeup remover for me!! I will stick with these! SO much easier!!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Charlotte, NC

I ALWAYS have this product with me. Whether I'm home or on the go or even traveling. It gets more than some of my actual face washes and leaves a smell good soft face
Shelby V.
Shelby V.
Boston, MA

I did liked these as well, I am not sure if the night calming aspect really did much, but they didn't smell bad and make my skin make up free without scrubbing a lot!
Santina M.
Santina M.
Sewell, NJ

Smells great, leaves you feeling fresh and clean! Sometimes you need more than one towelette to really get all of your makeup off-- I even use it to clean my brushes.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Old Greenwich, CT

This is great for a quick night time removal; I wouldn't say the wipes take all of your makeup perfectly though... I would always go back afterwards with a face wash.
arabela o.
arabela o.
Laredo, TX

Great product have been using it for almost 2 years now! Many of the other products made me break out but these wipes didn't and still manage to leave my skin smooth!
Bekki W.
Bekki W.
Portland, OR

These did not smell "calming" and really stung my face when I used them. For the price I expected better. Also seemed to leave a residue behind. Would not repurchase.
Ren C.
Ren C.
Old Hickory, TN

Dries out quickly but when first bought, helps take off eye shadow, blush, lip stick, and foundation well. Doesn't irritate sensitive skin and leaves a fresh feeling.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now