Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Miller Place, NY

I like the ease of using a towelette to quickly remove my make up. These have a light pleasant scent and removed my makeup easily with out too much rubbing.
Mily B.
Mily B.
Lynchburg, VA

Do a good job of cleaning my makeup off of my face but I have sensitive skin so sometimes it will burn a little bit. Good at their job, not always "calming"
STEPHANIE R.
STEPHANIE R.
Philadelphia, PA

These wipes are a must. leaves skin soft and smooth and removes all makeup and dirt on the skin. has a great smell. i recommend this drug store brand to all
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Evansville, IN

These wipes remove my makeup easily, even high end mascara! They leave my skin feeling refreshed and they don't irritate. It helps that they smell nice too.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

Great product really soothes me at night and takes off my makeup with ease. The fragrance is pretty strong but is good for soothing and helping me calm down
Chantae P.
Chantae P.
Leesburg, GA

This product has a great smell. It is also very soft on your skin and gets the job done. I would definitely recommend this product to all the makeup lovers.
Carla B.
Carla B.
Fontana, CA

They worked great, but i didn't understand the purpsose of the "nightime" use claim. I would use them for a sport and the mascara was the hardest to remove.
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Mount Pleasant, MI

These remove my makeup without stinging my face or eyes, and without drying my skin out. Which in my book are all necessary when it comes to makeup remover!
Marshay M.
Marshay M.
Gurnee , IL

Absolutely loved using these, they removed makeup without irritation to my skin. I also feel like they didn't dry me out and make my skin feel really rough.
Jaci B.
Jaci B.

I always take my makeup remover off at night and using these is so simple, removes every last bit, and have a relaxing scent to get me prepped for some z's!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now