Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Suffolk, VA

I loved this product . I wear makeup daily and this made all of my makeup come off easily even the waterproof mascara and eyeliner. plus it soothed my skin.
ariana v.
ariana v.
Oakland, CA

Neutrogena makeup remover wipes are my go-to cleansing wipes when I'm in need! I feel like they really remove most makeup off my face and truly are calming.
Jaci B.
Jaci B.

I always take my makeup remover off at night and using these is so simple, removes every last bit, and have a relaxing scent to get me prepped for some z's!
Tara K.
Tara K.
Alto, MI

Absolutely love these! They smell good and aren't to soaked so your face dries pretty fast. Takes off my mascara very well and don't have to scrub too hard.
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Mount Pleasant, MI

These remove my makeup without stinging my face or eyes, and without drying my skin out. Which in my book are all necessary when it comes to makeup remover!
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Mariposa, CA

I have sensitive skin and I really loved these. Idk what makes them "calming" but it didn't irritated my skin or even my eyes when taking off my eye make up
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Evansville, IN

These wipes remove my makeup easily, even high end mascara! They leave my skin feeling refreshed and they don't irritate. It helps that they smell nice too.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Maysel, WV

I always take my make up off at night before bed, these towelettes have a nice scent and work well to get the make up off. They don't dry my face out either
Emily R.
Emily R.
Long Beach, CA

These don't dry my skin out and are not heavily fragranced. They did not break me out or burn like other makeup wipes do. Not the best for removing mascara.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

Great product really soothes me at night and takes off my makeup with ease. The fragrance is pretty strong but is good for soothing and helping me calm down
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?