Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Allison T.
Allison T.
Oakdale , LA
These are very good for my sensitive skin. Ive been using these for a few months and it has not caused my skin to breakout as others have done in the past
Anna F.
Anna F.
Greenville, NC
March 8, 2016, 1:02 p.m.
I don't like to use makeup wipes much because I have very sensitive skin. When I do I have to find the unseated ones because they will burn my face if not
Amanda b.
Amanda b.
Takes off almost all my make up in one wipe! Never been so satisfied with make up wipes. Most cause my face to breakout or burn this one worked perfectly!
Feb. 24, 2016, 8:46 p.m.
I normally like to wear really dark shadows and liners and this product removes it all with ease. I don't have to scrub and rub hard to remove the makeup.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
I really like these! They remove all my makeup and don't burn my eyes! A lot of the makeup removers I've tried, even if they're alcohol free, burn my eyes.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Lake Zurich, IL
March 9, 2016, 10:11 a.m.
Works great and feels great! I would definitely recommend this as a makeup wipe! I love these and I use them everyday. It seals well and will not dry out!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Zanesville, OH
March 16, 2016, 11:21 p.m.
These wipes are so efficient, and takes off so much makeup at once. Not only does it cleanse, but really does balance and calm the skin. Highly recommend!
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Lakeville, MA
March 8, 2016, 6:30 p.m.
Pretty good removes makeup feels oily though but gets the job done. The package lasts longer then you think and stays moist as long as the bag is closed !
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Deridder, LA
March 26, 2016, 4:43 p.m.
These are pretty good for what they are but I find I have a little trouble removing some eye makeup so I only gave it 3 stars. Other than that it's great!
Tori B.
Tori B.
Feb. 10, 2016, 8:31 p.m.
I really loves these when I'm tired and don't feel like washing my face (oops) lol, but it has a nice refreshing scent and really gets off my eye make up!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?