Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Bushkill, PA

I have had the best luck with makeup wipes lately. I don't usually rely on wipes to remove heavy makeup because in the past it hasn't worked and has been a waste of money, but on the go or in a hurry, these are the best at removing heavy makeup. These get every last bit of makeup and makes my face feel so smooth and clean, I love them.
Katie L.
Katie L.

These are my favorite makeup wipes. The only reason for the four star rating is the packaging. I have a hard time keeping them from drying out, because the sticker doesn't stay sealed. These wipes do not irritate my sensitive skin, and they do a great job at removing my full coverage makeup every day. I have bought them again and again.
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Brooklyn, NY

Love love this make up remover as it is extremely gentle and moisturizing. This has been my goto makeup wipe for years now and I have tried some other wipes in between but this is the best so far. It smells great, doesn't irritate my eyes, removes eye makeup including water resistant eye products. I use a fash wash right after the wipe.
mkatm l.
mkatm l.

The wipes do a great job of cleansing my whole face not just my eyes. My skin was not left greasy. The wipes did not irritate my skin or eyes. My face felt clean, fresh, and soft. These are very useful after a long day or night when I am too tired to wash my face or during the winter when washing my face at night tends to dry my skin.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Keystone Heights, FL

This product is wonderful for sun exposed skin. I live in Florida so my skin is exposed to the harsh daytime sun daily. This is one of the few products that gives me a nice glow after using. I'm very impressed and will continue to use. The price is appropriate for how well the product works. My skin is clean and glowing every morning.
Lupita L.
Lupita L.
Laredo, TX

I have used the blue neutrogena make up removers before and I can say these purple ones definitely work better. I WISH I had discovered them before. You do not have to rub really hard with these, they are really wet and do the job really well, there also a bit oily but it helped me calm my redness, so I would give it a 5 star overall.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

I love how easy it was to use the cleansing towelettes. Not having to use a bottle with liquid and tissues or cotton pads is a great thing when it's late at night and you're tired. They are worth the money and are very effective. I would definitely buy them again in the future. Just remember to close the lid and seal when you're done.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Boone, NC

I'm a really lazy person, so the discovery of facial wipes was a miracle for me.
I love these because they remove all the makeup built up on my face, but are still very gentle on the skin! My eyes usually get irritated when removing make up with wipe but this product is sensitive to the eyes and is calming to the skin. Will buy again!
Anne K.
Anne K.
Bloomington, IN

This really does remove makeup easily, but I still have to use a separate cleanser for my eye makeup because It irritates the skin around my eyes and requires some rubbing to get off my eye makeup. It worked fine on removing the rest of my makeup, but I want something that doesn't irritate my eyes. I will not repurchase this product.
Prianka R.
Prianka R.
Chantilly, VA

I am a very lazy person. even lazier when it comes to remove make up before going to bed. this wipes are amazing. though i do not solely use this to remove my make up. first i massage my face with coconut oil or any lotion. this melts all my make up. then i wipe my face with neutrogena make up remover wipe. viola. job done in 5 mins.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?