Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Becca H.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
I use these every single day! I love how soft and smooth they are and they do not foam. They are just the right amount of moisture without being so wet they drip. This has been my go to for years. I have recommended it to several that now use and love them. They leave my face feeling clean without feeling tight from a leftover film.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Succasunna, NJ
May 20, 2016, 7 a.m.
These wipes are great. They remove all my make up, including my water proof mascara, every time I use them. The calmingness of these wipes is especially refreshing after a long work day, long day of travel or even a late night out. I never need to use more than one, even when wearing a full face of make up. I highly recommend them!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Pittsburgh, PA
March 23, 2016, 5:41 p.m.
I love using these! Sometimes I will wash my face with my typical cleanser and water, but my face still feels dirty. I will use these after to get areas that I didn't get as well. The night calming factor is great too. When I would do this with other products, my face would burn from double washing. With these, I am absolutely fine
Tonya P.
Tonya P.
April 12, 2016, 3:31 p.m.
I use these frequently and love them. The smoothness of the towelettes feel great against my skin. The only downfall I've experienced was sometimes i get a little of the liquid in my eye and it'll burn for a few seconds. In terms of how effectively it removes my makeup, I'd say it's great and would therefore recommend this product.
Sheila Q.
Sheila Q.
April 2, 2016, 2:16 p.m.
These Cleansing Wipes are a Necessity when you are traveling and in my case camping. They are compact and easy to pack, you don't have to worry about leakage from a bottle or bring extra cotton balls for eye make-up. One wipe will do your whole face and afterwards you will feel relaxed from the cleansing towelette's calming scent.
Houa Zeng X.
Houa Zeng X.
Saint Paul, MN
I love using this makeup remover because it does no sting your eyes and he pricing is a very good deal. But the only thing I do not like about this much s that it has an oily feel to it. But it does take the makeup off easily. Hopefully they have a makeup remover that does not have an oily feel to it. But I love love this product.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
May 18, 2016, 8:43 p.m.
Using this made my night way easier when it came to removing my makeup after a long day. You do have to scrub a little more than use to in order to get makeup off but it's very practical. It would make my eyes a bit irritated but it's understandable since they'rearly towelettes. Overall it's a good product for more simple makeup.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Mountain Brk, AL
Feb. 20, 2016, 4:25 p.m.
I love the smell of these, but I don't feel like they can take off a whole face of makeup. They tend to be on the dryer side and have never been able to get my eye makeup off. I do love the convenience of makeup wipes, but I wouldn't recommend these personally unless you wear minimal makeup and use a separate eye makeup remover.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
April 30, 2016, 6:35 p.m.
I use this product faithfully! For the most stubborn areas to remove make-up, these wipes can handle it. I have sensitive skin, and I like that its doesn't irritate my skin. I purchased the wipes at Walmart for under $6, it came with a case to keep the wipes moist. I wouldn't change anything about this product, they work great.
I love these little make up removing pads. I usually don't like scented products on my face, but the fragrance is very light and they do not make me break out. It gently removes the make up leaving my skin feeling soft. The packaging it comes in is easy to use and travel with. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?