Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Bushkill, PA

I have had the best luck with makeup wipes lately. I don't usually rely on wipes to remove heavy makeup because in the past it hasn't worked and has been a waste of money, but on the go or in a hurry, these are the best at removing heavy makeup. These get every last bit of makeup and makes my face feel so smooth and clean, I love them.
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Brooklyn, NY

Love love this make up remover as it is extremely gentle and moisturizing. This has been my goto makeup wipe for years now and I have tried some other wipes in between but this is the best so far. It smells great, doesn't irritate my eyes, removes eye makeup including water resistant eye products. I use a fash wash right after the wipe.
Lucia A.
Lucia A.

I've tried so many facial makeup removal wipes and these have been by far the best. Makeup comes right off and the wipe doesn't roll or fold on you as you wipe off. The smell is amazing and it's relaxes your face with the lavender smell. Great with waterproof makeup as well. I buy the pack where it comes in two. Amazing amazing product!
Katie L.
Katie L.

These are my favorite makeup wipes. The only reason for the four star rating is the packaging. I have a hard time keeping them from drying out, because the sticker doesn't stay sealed. These wipes do not irritate my sensitive skin, and they do a great job at removing my full coverage makeup every day. I have bought them again and again.
mkatm l.
mkatm l.

The wipes do a great job of cleansing my whole face not just my eyes. My skin was not left greasy. The wipes did not irritate my skin or eyes. My face felt clean, fresh, and soft. These are very useful after a long day or night when I am too tired to wash my face or during the winter when washing my face at night tends to dry my skin.
Lupita L.
Lupita L.
Laredo, TX

I have used the blue neutrogena make up removers before and I can say these purple ones definitely work better. I WISH I had discovered them before. You do not have to rub really hard with these, they are really wet and do the job really well, there also a bit oily but it helped me calm my redness, so I would give it a 5 star overall.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

I love how easy it was to use the cleansing towelettes. Not having to use a bottle with liquid and tissues or cotton pads is a great thing when it's late at night and you're tired. They are worth the money and are very effective. I would definitely buy them again in the future. Just remember to close the lid and seal when you're done.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Boone, NC

I'm a really lazy person, so the discovery of facial wipes was a miracle for me.
I love these because they remove all the makeup built up on my face, but are still very gentle on the skin! My eyes usually get irritated when removing make up with wipe but this product is sensitive to the eyes and is calming to the skin. Will buy again!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Keystone Heights, FL

This product is wonderful for sun exposed skin. I live in Florida so my skin is exposed to the harsh daytime sun daily. This is one of the few products that gives me a nice glow after using. I'm very impressed and will continue to use. The price is appropriate for how well the product works. My skin is clean and glowing every morning.
Molly D.
Molly D.
Willard, MO

This product is very good for taking off makeup, however I think that there is not enough wipes per packet. If I'm gonna spend $5 on makeup remover, I wanna get my money's worth. I bought mine from Walmart (cause I'm a cheapie like that). I think if they put more product per package, or they lowered the price, I would buy this again.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now