Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
claudia l.
claudia l.

Really gentle on you skin especially if your skin is sensitive like mine then this is highly recommended to use when wiping your face. I brought me some of these wipes at a local chemist, I think the price range was around a few dollars not to sure, I highly recommend this for everybody to use as it's soft on your skin and is a reasonable price.
Mariya F.
Mariya F.
Tucson, AZ

This makeup remover works so well but all the product just sits at the bottom and the start of the pack is very dry then toward the end it's too much product and it's just soaking in the remover but it work so well with waterproof makeup and I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't bother it but I've noticed my skin getting a little dry from it
Claire T.
Claire T.
Westwego, LA

I am a fan of this product. I like the smell of this type rather than that of the other kind. I like the packaging. The towels are soft and very gentle on my skin. I use these towels to remove everyday makeup, however, I have to use this along with an oil based eye makeup remover. For that reason, I gave this product four stars instead of five.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Dekalb, IL

When I'm getting ready for bed at night, I want to quickly wash my face and get to sleep. These wipes are great for that! They're quick and easy and really get everything off my face. You can see all the make-up that is coming off, but it doesn't irritate or dry out your face. I've been using these for several years, and I'll continue to do so!
Leanne S.
Leanne S.
Inver Grove Heights, MN

A makeup wipe is alway step one in removing my makeup at the end of the day. It helps get the initial makeup off. The neutrogena night calming ones are one of my favorites. Gentle enough on my skin and a pleasant scent. Plus it's always nice to have a couple product so easily available. Love being able to grab it while making a quick target run
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Troy, AL

These Neutrogenia nighttime calming towelettes are probably the best that I've ever used. The light lavender scent makes going to bed much easier and is something I actually look forward to. I feel that the wipes remove product rather well, but I would still use a toner afterwards. I have combination stuff and this stuff works out great for me.
Brooke E.
Brooke E.

I love these makeup remover wipes! I tend to get irritation around my eyes and these wipes are the only ones that I have used that have not done this. It smells pleasant, it doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky, and my makeup comes off without having to be rough. It also leaves my skin feeling moisturized and silky smooth. Definitely recommend!
Chandni N.
Chandni N.

These are the most effective wipes out there with a great formula . There are various types including hydrating and grapefruit. However after using all 3 i feel these ones are really moisturizing and have a fresh feeling on your skin. Ideal for the end of the day deep cleanse. Price point is great (CAD 13.99) for 25 towelletes . Big thumbs up !
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Warrensburg, MO

Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming wipes are just as described. The towelettes are soft and gentle on sensitive skin, and take little to no scrubbing to remove tough make up. The subtle lavender scent relaxes me in my nightly cleansing regimen so that I can go to bed fresh and relaxed. My skin has never been happier!
Allison Z.
Allison Z.
Philadelphia, PA

These are my go-to, never-fail wipes. They take off basically anything and everything and I absolutely LOVE the scent. These don't dry out in the packaging and they also don't leave my skin oily afterward, so I can wipe off my face and not need to wash it right away either. And I'm acne-prone, but they don't make me breakout. They're the best.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now