Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Tina S.
Tina S.

This removes my make up like no other product. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean it works really well to remove my eye makeup with out me having to rub harshly.
Karolina P.
Karolina P.
Simi Valley, CA

I love this make up remover!!!!! It wont scratch my face leaves face feeling totally clean. It a great buy, with a soothing lavender scent that puts me right to sleep.
Bekki W.
Bekki W.
Portland, OR

These did not smell "calming" and really stung my face when I used them. For the price I expected better. Also seemed to leave a residue behind. Would not repurchase.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Statesboro, GA

Works very well at removing makeup and the smell is soothing. I would recommend only using these when you're trying to relax because the lavender sent is very strong.
Carina M.
Carina M.
Tomball, TX

Who doesn't like Neutrogena products? The towelettes are moist, not soaked, and smell great, but not strong. They do a good job getting makeup off, including mascara.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Columbus, OH

This product irritated my eyes each time I would try to use it around that area. Gave up on it after I went through my last pack. It really got the makeup off though!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Huntington Beach, CA

These take my makeup off so easily!! And they smell really good too! No more cotton balls and liquid makeup remover for me!! I will stick with these! SO much easier!!
arabela o.
arabela o.
Laredo, TX

Great product have been using it for almost 2 years now! Many of the other products made me break out but these wipes didn't and still manage to leave my skin smooth!
Bárbara V.
Bárbara V.
Medford, MA

It's my favorite make-up remover. I have a very sensitive skin, and it cleans my face very well and my skin doesn't feel dry, it's perfect to use before going to bed.
Mckenzie M.
Mckenzie M.
Cleveland, OH

I love these, they take care of my makeup so well and don't have a burning sensation like others I have used in the past. definitely buying again, not expensive either
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now