Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Nina V.
Nina V.
Jasper, MI

Works well for removing makeup, but does not calm me or make me fall asleep. It would work better if there was more lavender included in it, I love lavender.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Charleston, MO

Love the smell of these towelettes- Lavendar, but not to strong! Packaging keeps them fresh till the last one is gone. Even removed lip stain and eye makeup.
STEPHANIE R.
STEPHANIE R.
Philadelphia, PA

These wipes are a must. leaves skin soft and smooth and removes all makeup and dirt on the skin. has a great smell. i recommend this drug store brand to all
Hope G.
Hope G.
Henderson, TX

I love the night calming effect on this one. It not only removes the makeup but it also feels like it leaves a nice moisturized layer after removing makeup.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Alto, MI

Absolutely love these! They smell good and aren't to soaked so your face dries pretty fast. Takes off my mascara very well and don't have to scrub too hard.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Long Beach, CA

These don't dry my skin out and are not heavily fragranced. They did not break me out or burn like other makeup wipes do. Not the best for removing mascara.
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Mariposa , Ca

I have sensitive skin and I really loved these. Idk what makes them "calming" but it didn't irritated my skin or even my eyes when taking off my eye make up
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Hampton, VA

I loved this product . I wear makeup daily and this made all of my makeup come off easily even the waterproof mascara and eyeliner. plus it soothed my skin.
ariana v.
ariana v.
Oakland, CA

Neutrogena makeup remover wipes are my go-to cleansing wipes when I'm in need! I feel like they really remove most makeup off my face and truly are calming.
Mily B.
Mily B.
Lynchburg, VA

Do a good job of cleaning my makeup off of my face but I have sensitive skin so sometimes it will burn a little bit. Good at their job, not always "calming"
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now