Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Nina V.
Nina V.
Jasper, MI

Works well for removing makeup, but does not calm me or make me fall asleep. It would work better if there was more lavender included in it, I love lavender.
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Brandenburg, KY

Love, love, love! Does a awesome job of clearing all makeup, even water proof makeup. I have tried a lot of makeup wipes for comparison and always come back.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Austin, TX

I love this because it is fast way to get your makeup off at the end of the night. It meet all of my initial expectations. I purchased this easily at Target.
Jen V.
Jen V.
Long Prairie, MN

Not too bad I just wish that they would remove waterproof mascara better instead of having to scrub as much as I do. Bought at Walmart would still buy again.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
South Lyon, MI

Use every night before I go to bed always gets rid of my makeup from the day. Leaving my face super fresh and glowy! Best makeup removing wipe I've ever used
Mary Ann O.
Mary Ann O.

These remove every bit of my waterproof eye make -up. The only reason that I did not give it 5 stars is because it leaves my skin feeling a bit greasy/filmy.
Wendi J.
Wendi J.
Murfreesboro, TN

The makeup remover wipes work great and thoroughly remove makeup. I also love the soothing fragrance of these wipes and love using them at night or any time.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.

I love these! I use them when I am going on vacation or need something to stick in my purse and take with me, They are gentle and take off make up with ease.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Charleston, MO

Love the smell of these towelettes- Lavendar, but not to strong! Packaging keeps them fresh till the last one is gone. Even removed lip stain and eye makeup.
ariana v.
ariana v.
Oakland, CA

Neutrogena makeup remover wipes are my go-to cleansing wipes when I'm in need! I feel like they really remove most makeup off my face and truly are calming.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now