Add a Photo

Steph M.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 12, 2016, 3:32 p.m.
I love these! It gets every drop of makeup off with out leaving my skin feeling stripped. Makes it easy on days when I don't feel like doing a deep cleanse
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Whitestone, NY
Feb. 23, 2016, 11:44 p.m.
Love these!!! They get all your makeup off but don't burn your eyes and skin. I used to use the original until I found these. I won't use anything else now
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Ventura, CA
March 15, 2016, 10:17 p.m.
I love these make up remover towelettes. They don't dry out my skin at all. My skin feels refreshed after my shower when I use these Neutrogena towelettes.
member-1a24376a0
member-1a24376a0
Pompano Beach, FL
March 16, 2016, 4:26 p.m.
These wipes are soothing and remove stubborn eye makeup. This is great for those nights we tend to get lazy and don't want to wash off our face with water.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Seattle, WA
March 3, 2016, 3:54 p.m.
They remove makeup well enough. And, they don't really irritate my skin or anything. However, I find the texture almost rough and scratchy, which is weird.
Ashleigh A.
Ashleigh A.
Louisa, KY
Feb. 25, 2016, 1:02 a.m.
This makeup remover is great! It soothes my face rather than making it oily. It has a good smell to it also, which is rare when it comes to makeup remover.
Brittnay S.
Brittnay S.
Smithville, WV
March 6, 2016, 5:10 p.m.
I love the night time make up removers because it really does have a calming effect to them! Plus they smell so good and leave your face feeling so smooth.
SAMANTHA P.
SAMANTHA P.
BRONX, NY
March 9, 2016, 6:42 p.m.
One wipe gets all the makeup off and this product has never left my skin overly oily or dry. In addition i have never broke out or had sore eyes after use.
Tori B.
Tori B.
Feb. 10, 2016, 8:31 p.m.
I really loves these when I'm tired and don't feel like washing my face (oops) lol, but it has a nice refreshing scent and really gets off my eye make up!
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Cerritos, CA
Feb. 23, 2016, 3:24 a.m.
Love these wipes. They are my absolute go to, to remove everything. They can take off attached the eye makeup as well as everything else I use on my face.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?