Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Rachelle A.
Rachelle A.

Love these wipes and how they make my face feel and how they smell. They have a calming effect when they touch your face. Makes me feel refreshed and relaxed
Carley A.
Carley A.
Spring, TX

Best towelettes I've used to remove eye makeup! Doesn't irritate my eyes or make them red, it actually soothes them quite a bit. Would recommend to anyone (:
Christine L.
Christine L.
Austin, TX

I love this because it is fast way to get your makeup off at the end of the night. It meet all of my initial expectations. I purchased this easily at Target.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
South Lyon, MI

Use every night before I go to bed always gets rid of my makeup from the day. Leaving my face super fresh and glowy! Best makeup removing wipe I've ever used
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Brandenburg, KY

Love, love, love! Does a awesome job of clearing all makeup, even water proof makeup. I have tried a lot of makeup wipes for comparison and always come back.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.

I love these! I use them when I am going on vacation or need something to stick in my purse and take with me, They are gentle and take off make up with ease.
Christie T.
Christie T.

I absolutely loved these! They have a nice light scent to them, plus they left my skin feeling clean and they didn't dry my skin out like some towelettes do.
Nina V.
Nina V.
Jasper, MI

Works well for removing makeup, but does not calm me or make me fall asleep. It would work better if there was more lavender included in it, I love lavender.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Charleston, MO

Love the smell of these towelettes- Lavendar, but not to strong! Packaging keeps them fresh till the last one is gone. Even removed lip stain and eye makeup.
Sav P.
Sav P.
Boone, NC

I have super sensitive skin and these wipes are the perfect thing for me to use! Helps get makeup off without a hitch and leaves your skin feeling refreshed!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?