Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Laurel S.
Laurel S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Best makeup remover wipes! I have bought other brands and ended up not finishing the pack and buying more of these. If I don't have them my face feels gross.
Christie T.
Christie T.

I absolutely loved these! They have a nice light scent to them, plus they left my skin feeling clean and they didn't dry my skin out like some towelettes do.
Jen V.
Jen V.
Long Prairie, MN

Not too bad I just wish that they would remove waterproof mascara better instead of having to scrub as much as I do. Bought at Walmart would still buy again.
Sav P.
Sav P.
Boone, NC

I have super sensitive skin and these wipes are the perfect thing for me to use! Helps get makeup off without a hitch and leaves your skin feeling refreshed!
Carley A.
Carley A.
Spring, TX

Best towelettes I've used to remove eye makeup! Doesn't irritate my eyes or make them red, it actually soothes them quite a bit. Would recommend to anyone (:
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
South Lyon, MI

Use every night before I go to bed always gets rid of my makeup from the day. Leaving my face super fresh and glowy! Best makeup removing wipe I've ever used
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Brandenburg, KY

Love, love, love! Does a awesome job of clearing all makeup, even water proof makeup. I have tried a lot of makeup wipes for comparison and always come back.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Austin, TX

I love this because it is fast way to get your makeup off at the end of the night. It meet all of my initial expectations. I purchased this easily at Target.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Morgantown, WV

Love this product no mess and always leaves my face feeling soft and fresh ,and does a great job at removing the makeup , with no mess and very little time .
Madeline P.
Madeline P.
New Bern, NC

My favorite makeup remover wipes! I have very sensitive skin and these didn't irritate it at all. They get the job done without any hassle! Highly recommend!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now