Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Love these! It's easy to use, and doesn't take excessive scrubbing to get the make up of your face. I also love the nice clean tingly sensation I get after using them!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
San Diego, CA

I like these in a pinch. I love how they remove makeup and debris efficiently. I will say that I recommend washing face but in a punch or lazy moment these are amazing
Yasmin S.
Yasmin S.

I bought these wipes looking for something that would remove off all my makeup. These Neutrogena ones are great they removed everything and they have a pleasant smell.
Leland N Tanaya N.
Leland N Tanaya N.
Summerville, SC

I've just started to use these. So far so good. They remove all my makeup with one cloth. My skin has been reacting fine to this product. The smell isn't overwhelming.
Clariaa M.
Clariaa M.
Gardena, CA

Loved how it took off my eye make up with one towelette. Usually i used to use a couple now i only use 1. It doesn't irritate my eyes and makes my eye area feel smooth
amy h.
amy h.

I love their makeup whips there amazing. it takes like one swoosh and bam it off woulntd you love that every night cause i hate taking my makeup off but now i ingoy it
Jean M.
Jean M.

I love how they remove make up easily and leave my skin soft and not oily. The y are reasonably priced and the scent is delicate. The packages are great for traveling.
Keri S.
Keri S.
Minneapolis, MN

These are excellent for removing makeup quickly. I particularly like them for travel. The package deals up in between uses so the rest of the towelettes don't dry out.
Meme E.
Meme E.

This product is gentle and effective, it doesn't leave your skin dry and has a nice cool soothing sensation. Has a light clean sent and leaves your skin feeling fresh.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Anaheim, CA

Love using this on eyes so gentle yet effective. They also come in a very nice resealable packaging option which helps them from drying out like other cleansing wipes.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now