Add a Photo

Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Denton, TX
Feb. 24, 2016, 8:49 p.m.
I love the scented nighttime towelettes! Not only do they get my waterproof make up off but they also have a relaxing scent that's perfect just before bed!
Damaris A.
Damaris A.
Hialeah, FL
April 29, 2016, 6:30 p.m.
Did its job and was very moisturizing. I was able to find it at target for a good price. Steps rising enough you could find it at the dollar store as well.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Windermere, FL
March 8, 2016, 6:43 p.m.
My whole family uses these wipes. We love the way it removes our make up, even the mascara. I very a sensitive skin and it doesn't makes my face irritated.
Serena M.
Serena M.
May 6, 2016, 7:48 p.m.
Totally worth the cash. It works a lot better than past makeup removers I've used. Takes off any makeup leftover at the end of the day. I highly recommend.
Monique B.
Monique B.
Hesperia, CA
Feb. 18, 2016, 6:32 p.m.
These cleansing towelettes are perfect from a long day of work or in most cases a long night of partying. Just pop one out relieve your beautiful skin out.
tj p.
tj p.
Chesapeake, VA
March 14, 2016, 12:32 p.m.
These are life savers. it only takes one to get of a full face makeup. they smelled really good and didn't leave a gross residue on my face after I used it
Kathryn F.
Kathryn F.
Feb. 29, 2016, 10:54 p.m.
These makeup wipes are pretty average to me. I paid a lot more thinking they'd be more soothing on my eyes but the only difference I noticed was the smell.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
April 5, 2016, 5:25 p.m.
Great product! Really took all of my make up off and left my face feeling great. The price was reasonable also. I wish the package came in a hard container
Sugandha H.
Sugandha H.
Feb. 20, 2016, 4:52 a.m.
It's great alternative to high end makeup removers. it genettly clean the skin and does not rip off the moisture from the skin. must have for everyday use.
Jener R.
Jener R.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Keeps my face cool and clean every night. I couldn't imagine going to sleep without using a calming towelette and making sure all that gunk is off my face.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?