Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Clinton, CT
I used these to remove stubborn eye makeup and they work like a charm without drying my skin or stinging my eyes. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Evansville, IN
Feb. 25, 2016, 12:52 p.m.
These wipes remove my makeup easily, even high end mascara! They leave my skin feeling refreshed and they don't irritate. It helps that they smell nice too.
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Feb. 26, 2016, 3:36 a.m.
These remove my makeup without stinging my face or eyes, and without drying my skin out. Which in my book are all necessary when it comes to makeup remover!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Oxford, MI
Feb. 15, 2016, 8:35 a.m.
These are a must in my nightly routine. I love the smell of them, and they thoroughly clean my eye makeup, without leaving any residue of stinging my eyes.
SAMANTHA P.
SAMANTHA P.
BRONX, NY
March 9, 2016, 6:42 p.m.
One wipe gets all the makeup off and this product has never left my skin overly oily or dry. In addition i have never broke out or had sore eyes after use.
Carol L.
Carol L.
Jan. 4, 2016, 10:13 a.m.
I like this because it's very moist but I feel it's not as effective on your mascara removing process so I need to go in with an eye makeup remover as well
Katy F.
Katy F.
Mankato, MN
March 11, 2016, 10:13 a.m.
I. LOVE. THESE!!! They are the BEST for traveling and for getting your eye makeup off before you go to bed. And it is very gentle and smells good. Love it!
Steph M.
Steph M.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 12, 2016, 3:32 p.m.
I love these! It gets every drop of makeup off with out leaving my skin feeling stripped. Makes it easy on days when I don't feel like doing a deep cleanse
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Seattle, WA
March 3, 2016, 3:54 p.m.
They remove makeup well enough. And, they don't really irritate my skin or anything. However, I find the texture almost rough and scratchy, which is weird.
Casey P.
Casey P.
Coaling, AL
Feb. 12, 2016, 2:42 p.m.
Purchased these on a whim to try over the regular ones. I didn't get anything night calming out of them. Stung my eyes a little. Went back to regular ones.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?