Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Christine L.
Christine L.
Austin, TX

I love this because it is fast way to get your makeup off at the end of the night. It meet all of my initial expectations. I purchased this easily at Target.
Melissa I.
Melissa I.
Cornwall On Hudson, NY

So a lot of makeup white that I have used in the past made my skin oily and were too rough on my skin. This one, however dod the opposite. It works very well
Emily C.
Emily C.
Columbia, SC

These towels are great for travel and quick makeup removal. They're also non-greasy and have a lovely lavender scent which helps you unwind after a long day.
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Brandenburg, KY

Love, love, love! Does a awesome job of clearing all makeup, even water proof makeup. I have tried a lot of makeup wipes for comparison and always come back.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.

Removes makeup like a charm, no irritation. Don't have bad smell. Affordable. Not too oily/watery. Don't really need more than one for a full face of makeup.
Devyn P.
Devyn P.

Works well and I love it! This product moisturizes skin as well as removes makeup. I use it every night before bed to get the makeup off and it does it well.
Laurel S.
Laurel S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Best makeup remover wipes! I have bought other brands and ended up not finishing the pack and buying more of these. If I don't have them my face feels gross.
Rachelle A.
Rachelle A.

Love these wipes and how they make my face feel and how they smell. They have a calming effect when they touch your face. Makes me feel refreshed and relaxed
Jen V.
Jen V.
Long Prairie, MN

Not too bad I just wish that they would remove waterproof mascara better instead of having to scrub as much as I do. Bought at Walmart would still buy again.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.

I love these! I use them when I am going on vacation or need something to stick in my purse and take with me, They are gentle and take off make up with ease.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now