Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Columbus, IN

I LOVE this product! It gets all of my makeup off so easily without aggravating the skin! It makes it so easy to remove makeup. Highly recommend this product
LOVE this product. Removes my mascara like there is NO tomorrow. It's a holy grail item for me! I go back to it all the time, even when I am not running out.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Kernersville, NC

These work great for makeup removal on the go. They were very gentle on my skin especially during winter months when the cold air is harsh enough on my skin.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.

Removes makeup like a charm, no irritation. Don't have bad smell. Affordable. Not too oily/watery. Don't really need more than one for a full face of makeup.
Mary Ann O.
Mary Ann O.

These remove every bit of my waterproof eye make -up. The only reason that I did not give it 5 stars is because it leaves my skin feeling a bit greasy/filmy.
Laurel S.
Laurel S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Best makeup remover wipes! I have bought other brands and ended up not finishing the pack and buying more of these. If I don't have them my face feels gross.
Karla L.
Karla L.
Bonita Springs, FL

These will always be my go to wipes for removing most of my makeup before using a cleansing brush with a foam cleanser. Also great for taking off eye makeup.
Lupita m.
Lupita m.

I have been using this product for over 5 years and i love them I can't say enough good things about it. they are the best. removes all my waterproof makeup.
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Brandenburg, KY

Love, love, love! Does a awesome job of clearing all makeup, even water proof makeup. I have tried a lot of makeup wipes for comparison and always come back.
Jen V.
Jen V.
Long Prairie, MN

Not too bad I just wish that they would remove waterproof mascara better instead of having to scrub as much as I do. Bought at Walmart would still buy again.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?