Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.
Grand Blanc, MI

Lovvee this product to quickly remove my day make up just before bed! It is quick and easy, I don't have to scrub my make up off with these and I love that! :)
Heather B.
Heather B.
Freedom, IN

I absolutely loved this product! My face felt amazing and not a stitch of makeup left on my face! Purchased the product at CVS everyone should give it a try!!
Monica B.
Monica B.
Wichita, KS

This are my favorite make up removing wipes. They're really convenient and are able to remove all of my waterproof mascara. They also do not irritate my eyes.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
San Diego, CA

These wipes got the job done quickly amd efficiently! I easily took off my harshly pigmented eyeshadow with just one wipe! I would definitely buy these again.
Renee L.
Renee L.
Inglewood, CA

There isn't anything these wipes can't take off, I use these when I have waterproof anything on with one swipe it's off hassle free, I buy these all the time.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Kissimmee, FL

These makeup remover wipes are not that bad. Takes off most of my eye make up and foundation with just one towelette! Plus, it leaves my face feeling great!!!
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Saint Amant, LA

This makeup remover does the job like no other! I love this because it takes off all your makeup with no hassle and for that reason I always go back for more.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Albion, MI

So soothing and doesn't irritate my skin! One of the first products that didn't make my eyes ache or appear puffy after using to remove my water proof makeup.
Kellz O.
Kellz O.
Corona, CA

I absolutely love these wipes. I feel so tired at night and using these to wipe off any makeup makes my life so easy. I also don't break out when using these.
Carrie r.
Carrie r.
La Porte, IN

These wipes are Awesomeness! Left my face feeling clean and refreshed not greasy! The scent is calming and not overpowering. Gentle enough for sensitive skin!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?