Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Megan D.
Megan D.
Sayre, PA

Great at removing makeup. The scent is not pleasant, but not terrible. A single towellete can be used twice depending on the amount of makeup used, so it lasts a while.
Judi J.
Judi J.
Port Jefferson Station, NY

Gets the job done as far as removing makeup didn't see much of a difference tho from the original type of make up wipes i don't notice what makes it night time claiming
Annie C.
Annie C.
Essex Junction, VT

I love the smell of these (I'm a sucker for anything lavender). However, they always leave my face feeling super oily, so they are not something I'd purchase on my own.
Liana N.
Liana N.
Lynn, MA

This product is guaranteed to take it all off when it's time to go to bed and it will leave your skin so soft after it removes every drop of stay-proof make-up you have
Marianka T.
Marianka T.
Palm Harbor, FL

I liked it but my skin is too sensitive and was a little red from using it. Otherwise it did it's job, took all the make up off unfortunately not a product for my skin.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Starksboro, VT

They work great at removing makeup. You just have to be super careful because they're not gentle on your eyes if you get any of the remover in your eye. Gentle on skin.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Warwick , Ri

I live the feeling of these cloths! They're super gentle and it gets all my makeup off making my skin feel very soft and clean. These are usually my go to cleaner wipes
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Vista, CA

I have very sensitive skin, especially around my eyes, where my makeup is the heaviest. This is the only thing that doesn't irritate my skin and hydrates before bedtime
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Lindenhurst

Love this product!Gets off all the makeup. You sometimes have to wash face to get of the makeup left behind.i use this product all the time . Meets all my expectations.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Lawrence, KS

These cleansing towelettes were a life saver when I vacationed out of the country! They are perfect for women on the go and I absolutely love them!! How could you not?
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now