Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Alexia B.
Alexia B.
Texas

These are by far the best makeup remover wipes i have ever used. They leave my skin feeling really soft & takes off all my makeup with 1 sheet! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Kellz O.
Kellz O.
Corona, CA

I absolutely love these wipes. I feel so tired at night and using these to wipe off any makeup makes my life so easy. I also don't break out when using these.
Abby F.
Abby F.
Shafter, CA

Smells good and you feel completley clean and fresh!!!!!
Easy to take of my makeup with this product if your lazy to wash your face .... Totally recommend it.
Joelle R.
Joelle R.

Love these make up remover wipes. They remove the make up without a problem. I wash my face right after and put Almere
Lotion on. My favorite cleansing wipes!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
San Diego, CA

These wipes got the job done quickly amd efficiently! I easily took off my harshly pigmented eyeshadow with just one wipe! I would definitely buy these again.
Emmalee L.
Emmalee L.
Glen Burnie, MD

Absolute favorite make up removing wipes. These babies take off anything, even waterproof make up or grease face paint. Have repurchased these so many times.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Atlanta

Isn't oily like most make up remover. It also doesn't sting on my skin, it leaves it feeling soft. I wish the towels were smaller I usually tear them in half
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Columbus, IN

I LOVE this product! It gets all of my makeup off so easily without aggravating the skin! It makes it so easy to remove makeup. Highly recommend this product
Thea D.
Thea D.
Brooklyn, NY

Cleans make up very well! Sometimes I'm guilty of not washing my face afterwards and I haven't had any breakouts as a result. Reasonable price and effective.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Torrance, CA

There my favorite. I use them to remove the heavy makeup. Makes my face feel clean and refreshed after words. There my favorite for camping. Perfect product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now