Add a Photo

Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Mariposa, CA
Feb. 14, 2016, 9:50 p.m.
I have sensitive skin and I really loved these. Idk what makes them "calming" but it didn't irritated my skin or even my eyes when taking off my eye make up
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Hampton, VA
Feb. 24, 2016, 2:19 p.m.
I loved this product . I wear makeup daily and this made all of my makeup come off easily even the waterproof mascara and eyeliner. plus it soothed my skin.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Alto, MI
Feb. 9, 2016, 9:10 p.m.
Absolutely love these! They smell good and aren't to soaked so your face dries pretty fast. Takes off my mascara very well and don't have to scrub too hard.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Long Beach, CA
Feb. 23, 2016, 2:58 a.m.
These don't dry my skin out and are not heavily fragranced. They did not break me out or burn like other makeup wipes do. Not the best for removing mascara.
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Miller Place, NY
Feb. 7, 2016, 7:30 p.m.
I like the ease of using a towelette to quickly remove my make up. These have a light pleasant scent and removed my makeup easily with out too much rubbing.
Jaci B.
Jaci B.
Feb. 22, 2016, 1:42 p.m.
I always take my makeup remover off at night and using these is so simple, removes every last bit, and have a relaxing scent to get me prepped for some z's!
ariana v.
ariana v.
Oakland, CA
Feb. 14, 2016, 10:59 p.m.
Neutrogena makeup remover wipes are my go-to cleansing wipes when I'm in need! I feel like they really remove most makeup off my face and truly are calming.
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Evansville, IN
Feb. 25, 2016, 12:52 p.m.
These wipes remove my makeup easily, even high end mascara! They leave my skin feeling refreshed and they don't irritate. It helps that they smell nice too.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Columbia City, OR
Takes off all of my makeup easily with little struggle on even my most stubborn makeup! I definitely recommend these for anyone with sensitive skin as well!
Arri A.
Arri A.
These are awesome to use before getting ready for bed!! They work absolutely amazing when it comes to removing makeup and they make your skin feel AMAZING!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?