Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Saint Amant, LA

This makeup remover does the job like no other! I love this because it takes off all your makeup with no hassle and for that reason I always go back for more.
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.
Grand Blanc, MI

Lovvee this product to quickly remove my day make up just before bed! It is quick and easy, I don't have to scrub my make up off with these and I love that! :)
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Kissimmee, FL

These makeup remover wipes are not that bad. Takes off most of my eye make up and foundation with just one towelette! Plus, it leaves my face feeling great!!!
I love this !! Is so practical specially when I'm tired but i need to remove my make up i always use this ones , remove my make up fast and i can go to sleep!
Carrie r.
Carrie r.
La Porte, IN

These wipes are Awesomeness! Left my face feeling clean and refreshed not greasy! The scent is calming and not overpowering. Gentle enough for sensitive skin!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Freedom, IN

I absolutely loved this product! My face felt amazing and not a stitch of makeup left on my face! Purchased the product at CVS everyone should give it a try!!
Sierra Z.
Sierra Z.
Hendersonville, TN

Does a great job removing all make up, including hard to remove mascara. I used to wake up with awful smudged make up even after I removed, but not with these
Alexia B.
Alexia B.
Texas

These are by far the best makeup remover wipes i have ever used. They leave my skin feeling really soft & takes off all my makeup with 1 sheet! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Joelle R.
Joelle R.

Love these make up remover wipes. They remove the make up without a problem. I wash my face right after and put Almere
Lotion on. My favorite cleansing wipes!
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Fort Wayne, IN

These are awesome! One wipe usually gets all of my make up off which is extremely nice. The night calming ones don't make my eyes burn like the original ones.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now