Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Erica T.
Erica T.
Evergreen Park, IL

They are very soft and are really great at removing stubborn eye makeup. I would suggest this to anyone wanting to find a reliable and affordable makeup wipes
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Thurmont, MD

These have a very nice scent that is light but also makes an impression. Great for removing your makeup after school and having your face feel nice and fresh.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.

These are the best wipes to clean your face after a long day. Even with sensitive skin, they manage to make my skin feel calm and refreshed, and make-up free.
I love this !! Is so practical specially when I'm tired but i need to remove my make up i always use this ones , remove my make up fast and i can go to sleep!
Sierra Z.
Sierra Z.
Hendersonville, TN

Does a great job removing all make up, including hard to remove mascara. I used to wake up with awful smudged make up even after I removed, but not with these
Alexia B.
Alexia B.
Texas

These are by far the best makeup remover wipes i have ever used. They leave my skin feeling really soft & takes off all my makeup with 1 sheet! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Joelle R.
Joelle R.

Love these make up remover wipes. They remove the make up without a problem. I wash my face right after and put Almere
Lotion on. My favorite cleansing wipes!
Abby F.
Abby F.
Shafter, CA

Smells good and you feel completley clean and fresh!!!!!
Easy to take of my makeup with this product if your lazy to wash your face .... Totally recommend it.
Myranda W.
Myranda W.

I've used these towelettes for a while, but had to stop. They smell nice and get the job done but are very rough on your face. Makes your skin very sensitive.
Chantelle J.
Chantelle J.
Mankato, MN

The smell was very pleasant and it worked pretty well. It had a hard time to get my mascara off but it got everything else off pretty well! Defs recommend it!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?