Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
March 17, 2016, 2:47 a.m.
Great product really soothes me at night and takes off my makeup with ease. The fragrance is pretty strong but is good for soothing and helping me calm down
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Evansville, IN
Feb. 25, 2016, 12:52 p.m.
These wipes remove my makeup easily, even high end mascara! They leave my skin feeling refreshed and they don't irritate. It helps that they smell nice too.
Carrie J.
Carrie J.
March 24, 2016, 6:22 p.m.
Removes makeup gently and leaves your skin feeling fresh and relaxed. It is gentle enough for my daughter to use, and strong enough to remove my eye makeup.
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Feb. 26, 2016, 3:36 a.m.
These remove my makeup without stinging my face or eyes, and without drying my skin out. Which in my book are all necessary when it comes to makeup remover!
Hope G.
Hope G.
Henderson, TX
I love the night calming effect on this one. It not only removes the makeup but it also feels like it leaves a nice moisturized layer after removing makeup.
STEPHANIE R.
STEPHANIE R.
Philadelphia, PA
Feb. 18, 2016, 1:16 p.m.
These wipes are a must. leaves skin soft and smooth and removes all makeup and dirt on the skin. has a great smell. i recommend this drug store brand to all
Mily B.
Mily B.
Lynchburg, VA
March 13, 2016, 1:28 p.m.
Do a good job of cleaning my makeup off of my face but I have sensitive skin so sometimes it will burn a little bit. Good at their job, not always "calming"
Jaci B.
Jaci B.
Feb. 22, 2016, 1:42 p.m.
I always take my makeup remover off at night and using these is so simple, removes every last bit, and have a relaxing scent to get me prepped for some z's!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Haines City, FL
These are really great but the scent is so strong it makes my eyes so watery. Great in my sensitive skin otherwise but do not use this to remove eye makeup!
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Hampton, VA
Feb. 24, 2016, 2:19 p.m.
I loved this product . I wear makeup daily and this made all of my makeup come off easily even the waterproof mascara and eyeliner. plus it soothed my skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?