Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Eryn C.
Eryn C.

Pretty good makeup removing whips. They get most of the makeup off, but I find that you have to use additional products when you have waterproof mascara or eyeliner on.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Starksboro, VT

They work great at removing makeup. You just have to be super careful because they're not gentle on your eyes if you get any of the remover in your eye. Gentle on skin.
Aubri F.
Aubri F.
Las Vegas, NV

These are great. Especially right before bed to get off all of the make up on my face. Its not too oily which I love, and it moisturizes and keeps my face cool as well.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Vista, CA

I have very sensitive skin, especially around my eyes, where my makeup is the heaviest. This is the only thing that doesn't irritate my skin and hydrates before bedtime
Emily M.
Emily M.
Carrollton, GA

This is one of my favorite makeup remover wipes! The fragrance is soothing. I wear a lot of makeup, and these wipes do the job well. It also removes makeup very easily.
Roshni P.
Roshni P.
Cary, Nc

Great product, does it job and removes makeup, however for sensitive skin like myself the wipes are harsh against your face. Also does not remove eye makeup completely.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this for my skin. I have dry skin and I hate to use chemical fulled products. This is a perfect yet mild cleanser for my face which has not caused any blemishes.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.

Neutrogena is a great product any way. This is the first product where I really only had to use one wipe to clean house . My makeup was off and my face felt cleansed!!!
It doesn't have random dry towelettes in the pack like other makeup remover wipes! I only have to use one to get the job done before going in with my nightly cleansers!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Milan, NM

I love these to remove my makeup. They easily remove all of my makeup quickly. They don't dry my skin out at all. I've always got a good clean feeling after using them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now