Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
kristi c.
kristi c.
Frisco, TX

Removes all makeup and leaves skin soft and clean feeling. Is not oily at all. Smells great and is super soft and does not feel scratchy or rough on your skin.
Ashlyn R.
Ashlyn R.
Crawfordsville, IN

I use this stuff every night to remove my makeup. I like how it takes off all of my makeup. It also doesn't leave a burning sensation to my face when I use it.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
San Marcos, TX

These makeup towelettes are very calming on my skin, and get absolutely every trace of makeup off! My skin feels so soft after each use. 10/10 would recommend.
Jenni S.
Jenni S.

Love these! I wear eyelash extensions, so this is a really convenient way for me to remove my makeup easily without disturbing my lashes. It's also convenient!
Shaunika S.
Shaunika S.
Hawesville, KY

I use foundation, powder, mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss. This stuff is amazing. I love how it takes off all of your makeup without having to scrub your face.
Megan S.
Megan S.

These are my favorite makeup wipes. They do not drag at my skin like some dryer wipes do. They remove all of my makeup, including waterproof mascara very well.
Gina G.
Gina G.
Fort Collins, CO

These are great at taking off make up at the end of the day. It makes my face feel clean and fresh after a tiring day when I don't want to fully clean my face.
ashley nicole f.
ashley nicole f.
Rising Sun, MD

Every night when I take my makeup off this is what I use. I have sensitive skin and this works perfectly and I have never had a break out or anything. love it
Joelle R.
Joelle R.

Love these make up remover wipes. They remove the make up without a problem. I wash my face right after and put Almere
Lotion on. My favorite cleansing wipes!
Mysha A.
Mysha A.

Love love love these wipes!
one towellete is enough to take off any heavy makeup i have one
and it doesn't strip away any moisture
leaves my skin looking nice
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?