Add a Photo

Madeline P.
Madeline P.
New Bern, NC
Feb. 26, 2016, 9:24 a.m.
My favorite makeup remover wipes! I have very sensitive skin and these didn't irritate it at all. They get the job done without any hassle! Highly recommend!
Mary Ann O.
Mary Ann O.
May 23, 2016, 1:29 p.m.
These remove every bit of my waterproof eye make -up. The only reason that I did not give it 5 stars is because it leaves my skin feeling a bit greasy/filmy.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Morgantown, WV
Feb. 24, 2016, 8:51 a.m.
Love this product no mess and always leaves my face feeling soft and fresh ,and does a great job at removing the makeup , with no mess and very little time .
Thea D.
Thea D.
Brooklyn, NY
April 19, 2016, 6:12 p.m.
Cleans make up very well! Sometimes I'm guilty of not washing my face afterwards and I haven't had any breakouts as a result. Reasonable price and effective.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Atlanta
March 6, 2016, 5:51 p.m.
Isn't oily like most make up remover. It also doesn't sting on my skin, it leaves it feeling soft. I wish the towels were smaller I usually tear them in half
Karla L.
Karla L.
Bonita Springs, FL
March 14, 2016, 3:02 p.m.
These will always be my go to wipes for removing most of my makeup before using a cleansing brush with a foam cleanser. Also great for taking off eye makeup.
Carley A.
Carley A.
Spring, TX
Best towelettes I've used to remove eye makeup! Doesn't irritate my eyes or make them red, it actually soothes them quite a bit. Would recommend to anyone (:
Devyn P.
Devyn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 21, 2016, 5:23 p.m.
Works well and I love it! This product moisturizes skin as well as removes makeup. I use it every night before bed to get the makeup off and it does it well.
Wendi J.
Wendi J.
Murfreesboro, TN
May 20, 2016, 1:08 p.m.
The makeup remover wipes work great and thoroughly remove makeup. I also love the soothing fragrance of these wipes and love using them at night or any time.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Austin, TX
April 1, 2016, 3:53 p.m.
I love this because it is fast way to get your makeup off at the end of the night. It meet all of my initial expectations. I purchased this easily at Target.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?