Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Trenton, TN

Go to make up remover. towelettes are easy and convenient, never requires more than one. in fact, cutting them in half may be a way to cut back on your buying frequency.
Nadia K.
Nadia K.

I like the fact that they remove almost all the make up of my face, but they leave my skin red and it's uncomfortable. But over all great make up remover. I recommend it.
Yohanna C.
Yohanna C.

The smell really does make you feel calmer. It is also soft on the skin, but I wish there were more in a pack. I feel like the pack doesn't last me as long as it should.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Hialeah, FL

So so so relaxing and easy to use. Doesn't work that well with waterproof eye makeup, but otherwise removes well and leaves a smooth feel and keeps me from breaking out.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Clermont, FL

I like these wipes! I'm not very picky about makeup remover wipes, but these don't leave me feeling wet or greasy. They have a calming effect and I would buy them again.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Harts, WV

My face has never felt so good! So easy to use and you feel so refreshed afterwards. My young daughter loves playing in makeup and these are even perfect for her to use.
Dorothy L.
Dorothy L.
Saint Charles, MO

I like the product, although it made my face really oily when I woke up. Works great when removing makeup though. Overall this product does its' job for removing makeup.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Hackleburg, AL

I bought these wipes to take off my everyday makeup & hoping it would somewhat help with my pores, but it's not what they are made to do. Other than that they are great!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Carrollton, GA

This is one of my favorite makeup remover wipes! The fragrance is soothing. I wear a lot of makeup, and these wipes do the job well. It also removes makeup very easily.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Caldwell, ID

These towels do the trick. They work how I expect. I would definitely recommend these to anyone. They take your makeup off with ease they are affordable and work great.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now