Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Ashlyn R.
Ashlyn R.
Crawfordsville, IN

I use this stuff every night to remove my makeup. I like how it takes off all of my makeup. It also doesn't leave a burning sensation to my face when I use it.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
East Orange, NJ

The best! The towelettes are of great quality and I normally only need one to get my daily makeup off (foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara).
Erica T.
Erica T.
Evergreen Park, IL

They are very soft and are really great at removing stubborn eye makeup. I would suggest this to anyone wanting to find a reliable and affordable makeup wipes
Monica B.
Monica B.
Wichita, KS

This are my favorite make up removing wipes. They're really convenient and are able to remove all of my waterproof mascara. They also do not irritate my eyes.
ashley nicole f.
ashley nicole f.
Rising Sun, MD

Every night when I take my makeup off this is what I use. I have sensitive skin and this works perfectly and I have never had a break out or anything. love it
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Kissimmee, FL

These makeup remover wipes are not that bad. Takes off most of my eye make up and foundation with just one towelette! Plus, it leaves my face feeling great!!!
Mysha A.
Mysha A.

Love love love these wipes!
one towellete is enough to take off any heavy makeup i have one
and it doesn't strip away any moisture
leaves my skin looking nice
Myranda W.
Myranda W.

I've used these towelettes for a while, but had to stop. They smell nice and get the job done but are very rough on your face. Makes your skin very sensitive.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Thurmont, MD

These have a very nice scent that is light but also makes an impression. Great for removing your makeup after school and having your face feel nice and fresh.
Renee L.
Renee L.
Inglewood, CA

There isn't anything these wipes can't take off, I use these when I have waterproof anything on with one swipe it's off hassle free, I buy these all the time.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now