Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
May 19, 2016, 6:37 p.m.
Removes makeup like a charm, no irritation. Don't have bad smell. Affordable. Not too oily/watery. Don't really need more than one for a full face of makeup.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
Feb. 27, 2016, 3:07 p.m.
I love these! I use them when I am going on vacation or need something to stick in my purse and take with me, They are gentle and take off make up with ease.
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Brandenburg, KY
April 2, 2016, 8:44 p.m.
Love, love, love! Does a awesome job of clearing all makeup, even water proof makeup. I have tried a lot of makeup wipes for comparison and always come back.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Torrance, CA
Feb. 19, 2016, 2:19 p.m.
There my favorite. I use them to remove the heavy makeup. Makes my face feel clean and refreshed after words. There my favorite for camping. Perfect product.
Carley A.
Carley A.
Spring, TX
Best towelettes I've used to remove eye makeup! Doesn't irritate my eyes or make them red, it actually soothes them quite a bit. Would recommend to anyone (:
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
South Lyon, MI
March 3, 2016, 12:44 a.m.
Use every night before I go to bed always gets rid of my makeup from the day. Leaving my face super fresh and glowy! Best makeup removing wipe I've ever used
Devyn P.
Devyn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 21, 2016, 5:23 p.m.
Works well and I love it! This product moisturizes skin as well as removes makeup. I use it every night before bed to get the makeup off and it does it well.
Nina V.
Nina V.
Jasper, MI
March 2, 2016, 1:17 p.m.
Works well for removing makeup, but does not calm me or make me fall asleep. It would work better if there was more lavender included in it, I love lavender.
Christie T.
Christie T.
March 17, 2016, 6:17 p.m.
I absolutely loved these! They have a nice light scent to them, plus they left my skin feeling clean and they didn't dry my skin out like some towelettes do.
Madeline P.
Madeline P.
New Bern, NC
Feb. 26, 2016, 9:24 a.m.
My favorite makeup remover wipes! I have very sensitive skin and these didn't irritate it at all. They get the job done without any hassle! Highly recommend!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?