Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Esmeralda S.
Esmeralda S.

I recommend this to anyone looking for a good makeup remover wipe. It leaves my skin feeling nice and soft, I would purchase this again and recommend to anyone.
Jenni S.
Jenni S.

Love these! I wear eyelash extensions, so this is a really convenient way for me to remove my makeup easily without disturbing my lashes. It's also convenient!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Bowling Green, KY

These remover wipes are amazing. They take all the hard and stubborn eye makeup right off. They smell great and don't leave an oily or weird finish on my skin.
Megan S.
Megan S.

These are my favorite makeup wipes. They do not drag at my skin like some dryer wipes do. They remove all of my makeup, including waterproof mascara very well.
SELENA M.
SELENA M.
Colorado Springs, CO

So gentle on the skin and very soothing for dry skin. Smells so good and no need to scrub to get the makeup off your face. AMAZING and met all my expectations.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Bear, DE

Amazing product! Easily removes caked on makeup without having to use more than one or two wiping pads. Does not irritate my skin and makes my face feel clean.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
East Orange, NJ

The best! The towelettes are of great quality and I normally only need one to get my daily makeup off (foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara).
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
San Marcos, TX

These makeup towelettes are very calming on my skin, and get absolutely every trace of makeup off! My skin feels so soft after each use. 10/10 would recommend.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Fayetteville, AR

I like using these at night to take off my face makeup but they do not take of eye makeup well. It mostly would just smudge it a little and pull out eyelashes.
Yareni G.
Yareni G.
Anaheim, CA

Hands down the best make-up cleansing wipes ever!! Been using these for years they are my fav so far. They remove allll your makeup and don't make me breakout.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now