Add a Photo

Photos (37)
kristi c.
kristi c.
Frisco, TX

Removes all makeup and leaves skin soft and clean feeling. Is not oily at all. Smells great and is super soft and does not feel scratchy or rough on your skin.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Fayetteville, AR

I like using these at night to take off my face makeup but they do not take of eye makeup well. It mostly would just smudge it a little and pull out eyelashes.
Yareni G.
Yareni G.
Anaheim, CA

Hands down the best make-up cleansing wipes ever!! Been using these for years they are my fav so far. They remove allll your makeup and don't make me breakout.
lena k.
lena k.
Goleta, CA

Love the smell. It's no different than their regular wipes . This one just smells better. Sometimes they're a bit too rough on my eyes, but overall I like them.
Gina G.
Gina G.
Fort Collins, CO

These are great at taking off make up at the end of the day. It makes my face feel clean and fresh after a tiring day when I don't want to fully clean my face.
Shaunika S.
Shaunika S.
Hawesville, KY

I use foundation, powder, mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss. This stuff is amazing. I love how it takes off all of your makeup without having to scrub your face.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Norfolk, VA

These wipes are great at quickly removing makeup. It takes a little extra scrubbing to get eye make up off but overall great product for the rest of your face.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
East Orange, NJ

The best! The towelettes are of great quality and I normally only need one to get my daily makeup off (foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara).
Gaby U.
Gaby U.

So convenient for late night makeup removal. I usually buy them at Nordstrom Rack or Walgreens or Costco in bulk. First time I've used this type but I'm a fan.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
San Marcos, TX

These makeup towelettes are very calming on my skin, and get absolutely every trace of makeup off! My skin feels so soft after each use. 10/10 would recommend.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now