Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Nadia K.
Nadia K.

I like the fact that they remove almost all the make up of my face, but they leave my skin red and it's uncomfortable. But over all great make up remover. I recommend it.
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
Corp Christi, TX

I always keep these by the bed because removing my makeup every night is very important to me. I want to give my skin a chance to recharge just like the rest of my body.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Hackleburg, AL

I bought these wipes to take off my everyday makeup & hoping it would somewhat help with my pores, but it's not what they are made to do. Other than that they are great!
Maria Y.
Maria Y.

never used to speak good and remove all my friends say that wonderful and so I think it should be good even I want to see how it is supposed to be very good even as talk
Carley N.
Carley N.
Forest hill, Md

Will dry out eyes. need to not use often or put lotion on after. kinda expensive but does the trick. some come with carrying case which is nice you can buy re-fill packs
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Garnet Valley, PA

These cleansing towels are one of my go tos . They are amazing and really cleans your skin and makeup off if if your In a rush during the night. I would highly recommend
Krysten D.
Krysten D.
Bowling Green, KY

These make-up removing wipes are simply put, ah-mazing! Not only do they do a superb job of removing my make-up, they also make my face feel revitalized and moisturized!
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Harts, WV

My face has never felt so good! So easy to use and you feel so refreshed afterwards. My young daughter loves playing in makeup and these are even perfect for her to use.
Jailinne B.
Jailinne B.
Keuka Park, NY

This stuff is amazing! Helps remove all my makeup with usually only 1 wipe. Plus it's very soft against my skin and leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated over night.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Trenton, TN

Go to make up remover. towelettes are easy and convenient, never requires more than one. in fact, cutting them in half may be a way to cut back on your buying frequency.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now