Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Holly T.
Holly T.
Littleton, CO

I love this makeup remover and love Neutrogena in general! Removes eye makeup and does not cause breakouts! It's rare that I don't love a product by Neutrogena!
Macy D.
Macy D.
Lansing, MI

These wipes make me break out. I feel like the wipes are too oily, which clogs my pores even more. For anyone who tends to get an oily face, I do not recommend.
Addler R.
Addler R.
Nashville, TN

Works very well. I live using them because it does not let your skin dry as many other mak up remover do. The package is small enough to be carry on your purse.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

It does a VERY good job at removing all makeup and dirt from throughout the day without leaving your face dry at the end. Very affordable! definitely recommend.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Ossining, NY

Best makeup remover I have ever used. Eye makeup comes completely off. A little expensive. Does not take long to go through an entire package. But good product.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
E Providence, RI

I love towelettes for freshening up, even though these are technically for the night, I use them whenever I need a little freshen up. Must have while traveling!
Jenni S.
Jenni S.

Love these! I wear eyelash extensions, so this is a really convenient way for me to remove my makeup easily without disturbing my lashes. It's also convenient!
SELENA M.
SELENA M.
Colorado Springs, CO

So gentle on the skin and very soothing for dry skin. Smells so good and no need to scrub to get the makeup off your face. AMAZING and met all my expectations.
Megan S.
Megan S.

These are my favorite makeup wipes. They do not drag at my skin like some dryer wipes do. They remove all of my makeup, including waterproof mascara very well.
Shaunika S.
Shaunika S.
Hawesville, KY

I use foundation, powder, mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss. This stuff is amazing. I love how it takes off all of your makeup without having to scrub your face.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now