Add a Photo

Kayla M.
Kayla M.
San Diego, CA
May 16, 2016, 6:33 a.m.
These wipes got the job done quickly amd efficiently! I easily took off my harshly pigmented eyeshadow with just one wipe! I would definitely buy these again.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Columbus, IN
Feb. 14, 2016, 5:44 p.m.
I LOVE this product! It gets all of my makeup off so easily without aggravating the skin! It makes it so easy to remove makeup. Highly recommend this product
Rachelle A.
Rachelle A.
March 20, 2016, 8:08 a.m.
Love these wipes and how they make my face feel and how they smell. They have a calming effect when they touch your face. Makes me feel refreshed and relaxed
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Kernersville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 6, 2016, 8:17 a.m.
These work great for makeup removal on the go. They were very gentle on my skin especially during winter months when the cold air is harsh enough on my skin.
Thea D.
Thea D.
Brooklyn, NY
April 19, 2016, 6:12 p.m.
Cleans make up very well! Sometimes I'm guilty of not washing my face afterwards and I haven't had any breakouts as a result. Reasonable price and effective.
Jen V.
Jen V.
Long Prairie, MN
April 29, 2016, 7:18 a.m.
Not too bad I just wish that they would remove waterproof mascara better instead of having to scrub as much as I do. Bought at Walmart would still buy again.
Mary Ann O.
Mary Ann O.
May 23, 2016, 1:29 p.m.
These remove every bit of my waterproof eye make -up. The only reason that I did not give it 5 stars is because it leaves my skin feeling a bit greasy/filmy.
Lupita m.
Lupita m.
June 2, 2016, 1:54 p.m.
I have been using this product for over 5 years and i love them I can't say enough good things about it. they are the best. removes all my waterproof makeup.
Carley A.
Carley A.
Spring, TX
Best towelettes I've used to remove eye makeup! Doesn't irritate my eyes or make them red, it actually soothes them quite a bit. Would recommend to anyone (:
Feb. 12, 2016, 12:20 a.m.
LOVE this product. Removes my mascara like there is NO tomorrow. It's a holy grail item for me! I go back to it all the time, even when I am not running out.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?