Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Holly T.
Holly T.
Littleton, CO

I love this makeup remover and love Neutrogena in general! Removes eye makeup and does not cause breakouts! It's rare that I don't love a product by Neutrogena!
Kiyomi A.
Kiyomi A.
Knoxville, TN

Very soft and moist which cleans my make up off easily. Also not over powering with the scent. Over all it became one of my favorite wipes to remove my make up.
Rawan B.
Rawan B.
Palatine, IL

Can't live without these! I use them every night and they take so much off. My face is a bit oily but these don't leave a residue or leave my face feeling icky.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
E Providence, RI

I love towelettes for freshening up, even though these are technically for the night, I use them whenever I need a little freshen up. Must have while traveling!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Gallipolis, OH

These are the best makeup remover sheets i have found, and ive tried alot!!! one sheet takes ALL of the makeup off of ur whole face, I cannot live without these
Terah E.
Terah E.

Takes makeup off very well. The only thing I dislike is it leaves an oily residue and my face is too oily as it is. If you have dry skin then these are perfect!
Raven B.
Raven B.
Pointblank, TX

Neutrogena makeup remover or is the absolutely only make up remover I will ever use it takes all the make up of my faves and does not leave it oily iy's perfect
Luzi C.
Luzi C.
American fork, Ut

Love use the calming one, help my skin and as always clean my face and takes out of the make up so i don't have to worry to take it off with any other products.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Ossining, NY

Best makeup remover I have ever used. Eye makeup comes completely off. A little expensive. Does not take long to go through an entire package. But good product.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

It does a VERY good job at removing all makeup and dirt from throughout the day without leaving your face dry at the end. Very affordable! definitely recommend.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?