Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
North Charleston, SC

This is my favorite thing to take my makeup off with. It has a nice lavender smell for night time removal. It's not too harsh on my skin and it also doesn't break me out.
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
Corp Christi, TX

I always keep these by the bed because removing my makeup every night is very important to me. I want to give my skin a chance to recharge just like the rest of my body.
Asia E.
Asia E.

These remove all of my makeup from the day off and help my skin to breathe. Very inexpensive and so amazing I've gone through maybe around 10 or more of the wipes total.
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
Brockton, MA

My favorite drug store makeup remover, gets the job done with just one wipe. I didn't really care for the smell at first but it grew on me . Definitely would recommend .
Exploring P.
Exploring P.
Bronx, NY

It removes all traces of makeup and is very calming. I highly recommend it to everyone although it is a little pricier than other drugstore brands. It does its job well.
Violeta G.
Violeta G.
New Rochelle, NY

Perfect as a bedtime face cleaner, when you are so tired and don't feel like washing your face. The smell is light, texture f the cloth is soft and not so wet as others.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Middleboro, Ma

They smell great, and they're so gentle on your skin! And so far they have been the absolute best makeup removers wipes that I've used! I love them and highly recommend!
Yessica P.
Yessica P.
Castle Rock, CO

Swishh!! That is all it takes to remove that suborn eye makeup, that spicy red lipstick. It can't get easier then this. Why struggle when one towelette is all you need!!
These are awesome! I love these and the ones in the blue packaging. They remove all makeup and make my face feel good. They are also calming just like the packaging says
Amélie C.
Amélie C.
Montreal

The towelettes were not the most efficient at removing makeup, but it wasn't to harsh for the skin which is good, because my eyes often get irritated by makeup removers.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now