Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Bridget V.
Bridget V.
Fort Walton Beach, FL

Always one of my favorites. They smell good, are great for combination skin. And leave my face actually feeling clean and I Also saw improvment in my skin in the morning.
Nakisha D.
Nakisha D.
Austin, TX

These makeup remover whips will remove everything you can dream of including that stubborn water proof mascara. it will
Also have leave your face feeling fresh and clean.
Clare L.
Clare L.

Great product! Very moisturiIng, gets the makeup off (even waterproof mascara and eye liner) very easily and doesn't dry out the skin. Very convenient for travel as well.
Kami W.
Kami W.
Garden City, KS

Great for make up and everyday dirt removal! Love the added nighttime touch. Gentle yet effective. I don't wear a lot of makeup, but when I do, this makes cleanup simple.
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
North Las Vegas, NV

I love that it took of the make up easliy and doesn't have a strong scent to it. But the scent should probably be toned down a wee bit more :) over all I give it 4 stars.
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Conley, GA

I love these sooo much!! I use them everynight and it gets down really deep and removes any excess make i have left over after washing my face. It really soothes my skin.
TERESA T.
TERESA T.

Really removes the make-up off of your face. Gives you a feeling of clean even without using soap. However, sometimes you are still left with some of the make-up residue.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Rising Sun, MD

This product is great for when you're really tired at the end of the day and want to take your makeup off quickly. t got off all my makeup even the water proof eye makeup
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Columbus, OH

I love these wipes for more than one reason. They get the job done but the smell it leaves is amazing. The lavender is such a relaxing smell that helps me drift to sleep.
Mai K.
Mai K.
Redwood city, Ca

I love using these when I travel. They are not liquid so can be brought on the plane without any struggle, and they work just as effectively as any other makeup cleanser.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now