Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Terah E.
Terah E.

Takes makeup off very well. The only thing I dislike is it leaves an oily residue and my face is too oily as it is. If you have dry skin then these are perfect!
lyndsay p.
lyndsay p.
Liverpool, NY

It was amazing. It removed the most waterproof makeup I had bought. It also prevented me from spending 10-15 minutes on removing my makeup. I love this product.
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
Hobart, IN

This product is amazing removes every thing off your face and leaves it feeling smooth moisturized and fresh, if I could recommend this to every person I would.
Terri W.
Terri W.
Greensboro, NC

I have these now. I like them but they do sting a little. My skin is sentive so that might be the reason. I do like using them when I'm in a hurry or traveling.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

I love using these wipes! They always get my makeup right off! The wipes don't burn my eyes like other makeup remover wipes have in the past. Love this product!
Kiyomi A.
Kiyomi A.
Knoxville, TN

Very soft and moist which cleans my make up off easily. Also not over powering with the scent. Over all it became one of my favorite wipes to remove my make up.
Tristyn A.
Tristyn A.
Grants Pass, OR

These are honestly the best thing that's ever graced this earth! They smell so good, and they remove all of my makeup with no effort at all, I really love them!
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
Springfield, MA

I love this product because I love make up, but I don't want
to leave any one my face. Takes off most of it, which leaves me feeling confident my face is clean.
Charonya S.
Charonya S.
Darby, PA

The wipes really removes most or all of my make up. When I have a full face, I typically use two just to make sure it's all gone. I love how they leave my face.
Luzi C.
Luzi C.
American fork, Ut

Love use the calming one, help my skin and as always clean my face and takes out of the make up so i don't have to worry to take it off with any other products.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now