Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Kim B.
Kim B.
Bismarck, ND

These are great when I'm overly tired and don't feel like scrubbing my face, just swipe these across you face and makeup is gone! I do follow with a moisterizer
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Jarrell

These little beauties work amazingly. Don't dry out skin. Very affective and do exactly what they are suppost to. I would definitely recommend these for anyone.
lina e.
lina e.
Holyoke, MA

Are the best, mi face looks clean and dratted, i like how look in the morning, remove all the makeup, included the eyes makeup and then i feel comfy and softens
Macy D.
Macy D.
Lansing, MI

These wipes make me break out. I feel like the wipes are too oily, which clogs my pores even more. For anyone who tends to get an oily face, I do not recommend.
Rawan B.
Rawan B.
Palatine, IL

Can't live without these! I use them every night and they take so much off. My face is a bit oily but these don't leave a residue or leave my face feeling icky.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Ossining, NY

Best makeup remover I have ever used. Eye makeup comes completely off. A little expensive. Does not take long to go through an entire package. But good product.
lyndsay p.
lyndsay p.
Liverpool, NY

It was amazing. It removed the most waterproof makeup I had bought. It also prevented me from spending 10-15 minutes on removing my makeup. I love this product.
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
Hobart, IN

This product is amazing removes every thing off your face and leaves it feeling smooth moisturized and fresh, if I could recommend this to every person I would.
Terri W.
Terri W.
Greensboro, NC

I have these now. I like them but they do sting a little. My skin is sentive so that might be the reason. I do like using them when I'm in a hurry or traveling.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

I love using these wipes! They always get my makeup right off! The wipes don't burn my eyes like other makeup remover wipes have in the past. Love this product!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now