Add a Photo

Alexia B.
Alexia B.
Texas
May 20, 2016, 1:36 p.m.
These are by far the best makeup remover wipes i have ever used. They leave my skin feeling really soft & takes off all my makeup with 1 sheet! LOVE LOVE LOVE
ashley nicole f.
ashley nicole f.
Rising Sun, MD
Feb. 3, 2016, 10:42 p.m.
Every night when I take my makeup off this is what I use. I have sensitive skin and this works perfectly and I have never had a break out or anything. love it
March 12, 2016, 9:56 p.m.
I love this !! Is so practical specially when I'm tired but i need to remove my make up i always use this ones , remove my make up fast and i can go to sleep!
Mysha A.
Mysha A.
Feb. 6, 2016, 10:42 p.m.
Love love love these wipes!
one towellete is enough to take off any heavy makeup i have one
and it doesn't strip away any moisture
leaves my skin looking nice
Heather B.
Heather B.
Freedom, IN
May 12, 2016, 2:08 p.m.
I absolutely loved this product! My face felt amazing and not a stitch of makeup left on my face! Purchased the product at CVS everyone should give it a try!!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Thurmont, MD
Feb. 8, 2016, 6:30 p.m.
These have a very nice scent that is light but also makes an impression. Great for removing your makeup after school and having your face feel nice and fresh.
Chantelle J.
Chantelle J.
Apple Valley, MN
March 31, 2016, 2:31 p.m.
The smell was very pleasant and it worked pretty well. It had a hard time to get my mascara off but it got everything else off pretty well! Defs recommend it!
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.
Grand Blanc, MI
May 19, 2016, 2:22 a.m.
Lovvee this product to quickly remove my day make up just before bed! It is quick and easy, I don't have to scrub my make up off with these and I love that! :)
Carrie r.
Carrie r.
La Porte, IN
May 17, 2016, 8:16 a.m.
These wipes are Awesomeness! Left my face feeling clean and refreshed not greasy! The scent is calming and not overpowering. Gentle enough for sensitive skin!
Abby F.
Abby F.
Shafter, CA
April 26, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
Smells good and you feel completley clean and fresh!!!!!
Easy to take of my makeup with this product if your lazy to wash your face .... Totally recommend it.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?