Add a Photo

Photos (37)
NIcole L.
NIcole L.
Blooming Prairie, MN

Great Product. I use it every night to get my makeup off and it makes my face feel moisturized throughout the night. It is not to harsh on the pocketbook at all.
lina e.
lina e.
Holyoke, MA

Are the best, mi face looks clean and dratted, i like how look in the morning, remove all the makeup, included the eyes makeup and then i feel comfy and softens
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

It does a VERY good job at removing all makeup and dirt from throughout the day without leaving your face dry at the end. Very affordable! definitely recommend.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Glassboro, NJ

It is what you should expect from a drug store brand. For the price they should over more towlettes because I use 2-3 towlettes to get my makeup completely off.
Raven B.
Raven B.
Pointblank, TX

Neutrogena makeup remover or is the absolutely only make up remover I will ever use it takes all the make up of my faves and does not leave it oily iy's perfect
Kim B.
Kim B.
Bismarck, ND

These are great when I'm overly tired and don't feel like scrubbing my face, just swipe these across you face and makeup is gone! I do follow with a moisterizer
Macy D.
Macy D.
Lansing, MI

These wipes make me break out. I feel like the wipes are too oily, which clogs my pores even more. For anyone who tends to get an oily face, I do not recommend.
Kati H.
Kati H.
Columbia, SC

The Night Calming towelettes are my favorite make-up removers. They take all of my make-up off easily with little effort, no dryness and no funky feeling after.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Jarrell

These little beauties work amazingly. Don't dry out skin. Very affective and do exactly what they are suppost to. I would definitely recommend these for anyone.
Rawan B.
Rawan B.
Palatine, IL

Can't live without these! I use them every night and they take so much off. My face is a bit oily but these don't leave a residue or leave my face feeling icky.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now