Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
angelita m.
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ

Me encanta usarlas siento que me deja la piel fresca y humectada antes de dormir y por las mañanas mi cara no esta con grasa me gusta como se siente mi piel !!!!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
La Puente, CA

I love these wipes! I'm a makeup artist and they make it easy to break down my makeup. I stilled sh my fave with a face cleaner but this helps make things easier
Patty V.
Patty V.
Worthington, MN

I like the wipes. Remove makeup well. Leaves us skin soft and it Semele great!! The only thin I didn't love was that once you open it it seems to dry out quickly
Arizbeth M.
Arizbeth M.
Laredo, TX

These makeup remover wipes are heavenly. There is no need to rub hard, and it is gentle on my skin. The smell is not overwhelming and it doesn't leave oily skin.
Perla S.
Perla S.
Denver, CO

When i go out with friends and put on makeup after i get home and use these to remove my makeup before bed and it takes off all the makeup in just one towelette.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
lake elsinore, CA

This my favorite make-up remover. It smells so good and leaves my skin refreshed and soft. Does not leave skin oily or dry. I have oily skin so it helps my skin.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Glassboro, NJ

It is what you should expect from a drug store brand. For the price they should over more towlettes because I use 2-3 towlettes to get my makeup completely off.
Terri W.
Terri W.
Greensboro, NC

I have these now. I like them but they do sting a little. My skin is sentive so that might be the reason. I do like using them when I'm in a hurry or traveling.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Bismarck, ND

These are great when I'm overly tired and don't feel like scrubbing my face, just swipe these across you face and makeup is gone! I do follow with a moisterizer
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Jarrell

These little beauties work amazingly. Don't dry out skin. Very affective and do exactly what they are suppost to. I would definitely recommend these for anyone.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?