Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Monica B.
Monica B.
Wichita, KS
This are my favorite make up removing wipes. They're really convenient and are able to remove all of my waterproof mascara. They also do not irritate my eyes.
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 29, 2016, 4:33 p.m.
These are awesome! One wipe usually gets all of my make up off which is extremely nice. The night calming ones don't make my eyes burn like the original ones.
Renee L.
Renee L.
Inglewood, CA
There isn't anything these wipes can't take off, I use these when I have waterproof anything on with one swipe it's off hassle free, I buy these all the time.
Sierra Z.
Sierra Z.
Hendersonville, TN
March 5, 2016, 8:56 p.m.
Does a great job removing all make up, including hard to remove mascara. I used to wake up with awful smudged make up even after I removed, but not with these
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Saint Amant, LA
This makeup remover does the job like no other! I love this because it takes off all your makeup with no hassle and for that reason I always go back for more.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Feb. 24, 2016, 8:13 p.m.
These are the best wipes to clean your face after a long day. Even with sensitive skin, they manage to make my skin feel calm and refreshed, and make-up free.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Albion, MI
May 19, 2016, 9:43 p.m.
So soothing and doesn't irritate my skin! One of the first products that didn't make my eyes ache or appear puffy after using to remove my water proof makeup.
Myranda W.
Myranda W.
March 2, 2016, 1:37 a.m.
I've used these towelettes for a while, but had to stop. They smell nice and get the job done but are very rough on your face. Makes your skin very sensitive.
March 12, 2016, 9:56 p.m.
I love this !! Is so practical specially when I'm tired but i need to remove my make up i always use this ones , remove my make up fast and i can go to sleep!
Joelle R.
Joelle R.
April 6, 2016, 12:26 a.m.
Love these make up remover wipes. They remove the make up without a problem. I wash my face right after and put Almere
Lotion on. My favorite cleansing wipes!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?