Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Lupita L.
Lupita L.
Laredo, TX
March 26, 2016, 5:50 p.m.
I have used the blue neutrogena make up removers before and I can say these purple ones definitely work better. I WISH I had discovered them before. You do not have to rub really hard with these, they are really wet and do the job really well, there also a bit oily but it helped me calm my redness, so I would give it a 5 star overall.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Keystone Heights, FL
April 26, 2016, 8:57 a.m.
This product is wonderful for sun exposed skin. I live in Florida so my skin is exposed to the harsh daytime sun daily. This is one of the few products that gives me a nice glow after using. I'm very impressed and will continue to use. The price is appropriate for how well the product works. My skin is clean and glowing every morning.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Boone, NC
April 5, 2016, 2:54 a.m.
I'm a really lazy person, so the discovery of facial wipes was a miracle for me.
I love these because they remove all the makeup built up on my face, but are still very gentle on the skin! My eyes usually get irritated when removing make up with wipe but this product is sensitive to the eyes and is calming to the skin. Will buy again!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Selma, AL
May 2, 2016, 5:58 p.m.
They take off make up really smoothly and easily. The night calming towelettes are my favorite because they leave my face feeling fresh and clean. The towelettes are fairly priced in my opinion. I don't wear a lot of eyeliner, so I typically only use one towelette per day. At about $6/package with about 25 wipes in it, it is perfect.
Molly D.
Molly D.
Willard, MO
April 30, 2016, 11:34 a.m.
This product is very good for taking off makeup, however I think that there is not enough wipes per packet. If I'm gonna spend $5 on makeup remover, I wanna get my money's worth. I bought mine from Walmart (cause I'm a cheapie like that). I think if they put more product per package, or they lowered the price, I would buy this again.
Christine F.
Christine F.
Ketchum, ID
April 3, 2016, 11:44 a.m.
I travel a ton for work and always bring these with me. After 12 hour working days, the last thing I feel like doing is washing my face clean or makeup. These wipes make cleansing your face easy and removes eye shadow and mascara really well. They smell wonderful and make face washing an easy part of your morning and evening routine.
Anne K.
Anne K.
Bloomington, IN
May 16, 2016, 9:34 p.m.
This really does remove makeup easily, but I still have to use a separate cleanser for my eye makeup because It irritates the skin around my eyes and requires some rubbing to get off my eye makeup. It worked fine on removing the rest of my makeup, but I want something that doesn't irritate my eyes. I will not repurchase this product.
Prianka R.
Prianka R.
Chantilly, VA
March 4, 2016, 1:17 p.m.
I am a very lazy person. even lazier when it comes to remove make up before going to bed. this wipes are amazing. though i do not solely use this to remove my make up. first i massage my face with coconut oil or any lotion. this melts all my make up. then i wipe my face with neutrogena make up remover wipe. viola. job done in 5 mins.
Becca H.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
I use these every single day! I love how soft and smooth they are and they do not foam. They are just the right amount of moisture without being so wet they drip. This has been my go to for years. I have recommended it to several that now use and love them. They leave my face feeling clean without feeling tight from a leftover film.
Alesandra W.
Alesandra W.
Saint Johns, FL
May 13, 2016, 10:31 a.m.
These did take the makeup off my face, but they left a nasty oily residue on my skin. I was always glad that I wash my face right afterwards, because I probably would have changed my routine just to get that nasty residue off my face. Had a nice smell, but definitely go for the original if you don't like additional oil on your face.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?