Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Silver Spring, MD

I'm a big fan of Neutrogena products as a whole because they tend to do well on my dry sensitive skin. My face is really sensitive and a lot of drugstore brands tend to either further dry my skin out or burn when using. These don't. the night calming ones are my favorite. they have the right amount of moisture and do the job which is most important.
Natasha A.
Natasha A.
Newport News, VA

This is a good product. This product definently keeps your skin moist and skin. Compared to other products, this product definently does the job. I recommend this product to family and friends all the time. I honestly think that this product that this is the best that has worked for me so far. I love it and I will always buy it. AMAZING PRODUCT!!!!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Silver Spring, MD

Nothing special about this product. It works fine, but it's a little pricey. I only purchased this item when it was on sale. Also, the CVS "store brand" version of this product seemed to be exactly the same as the Neutrogena product, so I would recommend the store brand because it was less expensive and the same quality and the "fancy" name brand.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Stoughton, WI

I like these wipes because there are very moist and remove my makeup well. They also easily remove my waterproof mascara. Unlike other wipes I have tried, the package does stay closed relatively well. Sometimes, though, I do feel that the wipes are a little scratchy and irritating, but they still do their job well and I continue to reach for them.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
El Mirage, AZ

Love this product the quality in the make clothes are soft and gentle perfect for sensitive skin. Dose have a smell but not strong actually quite calming hints the name. It removes all make up even the the most stubborn makeup perfect for water proof makeup as well. Dose not leave your skin dry. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Tacoma, WA

My favorite makeup wipes ever! They do not irritate my skin at all. I love that it's night calming. It's very soothing on the skin. It does have a slight scent so I would not recommend this for sensetive skin. I have normal skin. I only buy these! They take off all my makeup so well! I used these before I wash my face, and it does a wonderful job!
Swapna P.
Swapna P.
Los Angeles, CA

Very effective make up wipes. Truly calming and takes off make up quite easily. My only issue with most Neutrogena wipes is that the texture of the wipes is not too soft. If used with moderate pressure, they act as exfoliants. Some may prefer this but I like my facial wipes to be as soft and gentle as possible as I have sensitive, acne-prone skin
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
West Des Moines, IA

Removes make up very well! Have been using for a long time and am able to use the same wipe multiple nights in a row (one wipe goes a long ways). Gentle on your face and have not had any skin reactions. I would recommend this product to others. Only complaint is that they can be pricey to buy but like said before, can use one wipe multiple times.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Atlanta, GA

I love love love this product! I have tried so many options when they've been on sale, but I keep coming back to Neutrogena. My skin can get red from some wipes, but not these! The smell is calming and doesn't make you feel like you're using straight alcohol. I recommend these to anyone- especially anyone with sensitive skin or waterproof makeup.
claudia l.
claudia l.

Really gentle on you skin especially if your skin is sensitive like mine then this is highly recommended to use when wiping your face. I brought me some of these wipes at a local chemist, I think the price range was around a few dollars not to sure, I highly recommend this for everybody to use as it's soft on your skin and is a reasonable price.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now