Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Hillarie M.
Hillarie M.
Calimesa, CA

Favorite makeup remover towelettes I've ever used!! Inexpensive, work well. They don't sting my eyes which is what I've had problems with in the past. Love these
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Minneapolis, MN

Gets the makeup off. The frangrance of the wipes are nice. The wipe does leave an oily residue that doesn't feel the greatest after being done wiping makeup off.
Tara D.
Tara D.
Boiling Spgs, SC

I liked this for everything on my face except for my eyes. I wiped my eyes and it made them burn, so I just started using just water for that portion of my face.
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Charlotte, NC

Gets all my makeup off without burning residue. Still leaves a bit of residue behind, but doesn't bother my skin or my eyes like some other brands of wipes have.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Huntington, WV

I'm all about aromatherapy and calming scents. This product helps me kill two birds with one stone. It removes my makeup and leaves my skin with a calming scent.
NIcole L.
NIcole L.
Blooming Prairie, MN

Great Product. I use it every night to get my makeup off and it makes my face feel moisturized throughout the night. It is not to harsh on the pocketbook at all.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
La Puente, CA

I love these wipes! I'm a makeup artist and they make it easy to break down my makeup. I stilled sh my fave with a face cleaner but this helps make things easier
Erica M.
Erica M.
Mazomanie, WI

I love these makeup removing wipes. They always leave my face feeling refreshed and moisturized. They do have quite a strong scent though and I wish they didn't.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Bismarck, ND

These are great when I'm overly tired and don't feel like scrubbing my face, just swipe these across you face and makeup is gone! I do follow with a moisterizer
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Gallipolis, OH

These are the best makeup remover sheets i have found, and ive tried alot!!! one sheet takes ALL of the makeup off of ur whole face, I cannot live without these
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now