Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Kel S.
Kel S.
Roanoke Rapids, NC

It removers the product very well but it's something with the wipe that hurts my eyes ( it's a lil rough ) but other than that one of the best products I've used
Allie M.
Allie M.
Nashville, TN

These always make my face feel so fresh before going to bed. The best pet is that they actually do remove my mascara which a lot of times wipes don't accomplish.
NIcole L.
NIcole L.
Blooming Prairie, MN

Great Product. I use it every night to get my makeup off and it makes my face feel moisturized throughout the night. It is not to harsh on the pocketbook at all.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Rustburg, VA

Love these! They don't burn my eyes when I remove my eye make up. Don't make my face feel tight after use. My skin is soft and smothe. Got them at family dollor.
bella r.
bella r.
Littleton, CO

These are my all time favorite makeup wipes I will never replace them. Go bye it and if for some weird reason they don't work for you then try a different brand.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Minneapolis, MN

Gets the makeup off. The frangrance of the wipes are nice. The wipe does leave an oily residue that doesn't feel the greatest after being done wiping makeup off.
Tara D.
Tara D.
Boiling Spgs, SC

I liked this for everything on my face except for my eyes. I wiped my eyes and it made them burn, so I just started using just water for that portion of my face.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Huntington, WV

I'm all about aromatherapy and calming scents. This product helps me kill two birds with one stone. It removes my makeup and leaves my skin with a calming scent.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Charlotte, NC

I'm the queen of leaving makeup on when I go to bed but these make it so much easier. My face always feels fresh and my eyeliner and mascara always come off too.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Mazomanie, WI

I love these makeup removing wipes. They always leave my face feeling refreshed and moisturized. They do have quite a strong scent though and I wish they didn't.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?