Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Aysha B.
Aysha B.
Tucson, AZ

I don't like washing my face after I go out but it is necessary. I start off with my wipes and then everything else is just kind of like pampering. This removes everything
Julie G.
Julie G.
Chardon, OH

These are great. They take off makeup fine and I have never broken out from using them. I typically would because I have very pale and sensitive skin, but these are great.
jusseth r.
jusseth r.

They are super good these Cleansing wipes because they are super subaes not irritate the skin at all, eliminate up till 90% and have a pleasant smell anything super strong
shaye t.
shaye t.

I use this every night it feels and smells great at first i thought that it would leave my face dry and ashy but instead my face was vibrant refreshed clean and moisturzed
Barbara P.
Barbara P.
Weatogue, CT

I always use this towelettes and I think it's the best think ever! I can clean up my face very easy and in the next day my skin is very softly. I really love this product!
Cindie H.
Cindie H.

I have tried many wipes these are my favorite. Thick towels that remove most makeup on first wipe. Takes several wipes on mascara but can still be achieved with one sheet.
Annia Y.
Annia Y.
Burke , Virginia

I have been using these to remove makeup for years. There are times when I will just wipe my make up off and not even wash my face after because these do such a great job.
Jasmin G.
Jasmin G.
Pinellas Park, FL

My favorite wipes of all time. There super relaxing especially to take off my night makeup. They dont harm my face and coming that my face is super sensitive. I love them.
KayLa Mae R.
KayLa Mae R.
Modoc, IN

I like how easily these take off your makeup without all of the mess plus they smell great! I bought it from Walmart. Perfect packaging, nice to the eyes and easy to open!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Ooltewah, TN

These worked very well and got the job done. They did irritate my eyes for about 5 minutes after using them to remove my eye makeup. Would not use again due to irritation.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now