Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Raven B.
Raven B.
Pointblank, TX
March 15, 2016, 7:51 p.m.
Neutrogena makeup remover or is the absolutely only make up remover I will ever use it takes all the make up of my faves and does not leave it oily iy's perfect
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Jarrell
May 30, 2016, 7:46 a.m.
These little beauties work amazingly. Don't dry out skin. Very affective and do exactly what they are suppost to. I would definitely recommend these for anyone.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Bear, DE
March 3, 2016, 9:36 a.m.
Amazing product! Easily removes caked on makeup without having to use more than one or two wiping pads. Does not irritate my skin and makes my face feel clean.
Ashlyn R.
Ashlyn R.
Crawfordsville, IN
I use this stuff every night to remove my makeup. I like how it takes off all of my makeup. It also doesn't leave a burning sensation to my face when I use it.
Shaunika S.
Shaunika S.
Hawesville, KY
Feb. 23, 2016, 12:02 p.m.
I use foundation, powder, mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss. This stuff is amazing. I love how it takes off all of your makeup without having to scrub your face.
SELENA M.
SELENA M.
Colorado Springs, CO
June 1, 2016, 5:38 p.m.
So gentle on the skin and very soothing for dry skin. Smells so good and no need to scrub to get the makeup off your face. AMAZING and met all my expectations.
lena k.
lena k.
Goleta, CA
March 11, 2016, 3:36 a.m.
Love the smell. It's no different than their regular wipes . This one just smells better. Sometimes they're a bit too rough on my eyes, but overall I like them.
Jenni S.
Jenni S.
Feb. 9, 2016, 7:38 p.m.
Love these! I wear eyelash extensions, so this is a really convenient way for me to remove my makeup easily without disturbing my lashes. It's also convenient!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Bowling Green, KY
March 8, 2016, 9:44 p.m.
These remover wipes are amazing. They take all the hard and stubborn eye makeup right off. They smell great and don't leave an oily or weird finish on my skin.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Feb. 8, 2016, 1:26 p.m.
These are my favorite makeup wipes. They do not drag at my skin like some dryer wipes do. They remove all of my makeup, including waterproof mascara very well.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?