Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Irma E.
Irma E.
Denver, CO

Perfect makeup remover, the only makeup remover wipes I will ever purchase. It literally takes out everything it's perfect for when you're too lazy to wash deeply
Tabatha C.
Tabatha C.
Paragould, AR

Nice calming scent, removes makeup well. Leaves a bit of a feel on skin but you can massage it in for an even better relaxing effect. Wish they were a bit cheaper
Mariana A.
Mariana A.
Eagle Lake, TX

Definitely this towels are my favorite, every time I go to the supermarket I buy them because they help me have to leave my face without makeup. And look so soft.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Riverview, MI

Does a great job of removing makeup before nighttime. Still recommend washing your face after, but these wipes do a great job in removing majority of your makeup!
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Pittsburgh, PA

I am a complete cleaning towelette addict. I'm always trying new ones and adding them to my beauty routine. These are super refreshing and great in the morning!!!
aleea k.
aleea k.
Richmond, VA

Left my skin feeling awesome! Though a little dry in the morning, this is a great product to keep beside your bed for those nights you're just too lazy to get up!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Royersford, PA

These wipes always make my face feel nice and cool and calm and get me ready for bed, I use them every night because you should never sleep with your make up on!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Rustburg, VA

Love these! They don't burn my eyes when I remove my eye make up. Don't make my face feel tight after use. My skin is soft and smothe. Got them at family dollor.
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Charlotte, NC

Gets all my makeup off without burning residue. Still leaves a bit of residue behind, but doesn't bother my skin or my eyes like some other brands of wipes have.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Nashville, TN

These always make my face feel so fresh before going to bed. The best pet is that they actually do remove my mascara which a lot of times wipes don't accomplish.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?