Add a Photo

Photos (37)
savy r.
savy r.
Waxahachie, TX

This product is by far my favorite makeup remioving brand that I have used it doesn't make my face breakout it keeps my face looking nice and not having blemishes.
Tara D.
Tara D.
Boiling Spgs, SC

I liked this for everything on my face except for my eyes. I wiped my eyes and it made them burn, so I just started using just water for that portion of my face.
Arizbeth M.
Arizbeth M.
Laredo, TX

These makeup remover wipes are heavenly. There is no need to rub hard, and it is gentle on my skin. The smell is not overwhelming and it doesn't leave oily skin.
Perla S.
Perla S.
Denver, CO

When i go out with friends and put on makeup after i get home and use these to remove my makeup before bed and it takes off all the makeup in just one towelette.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Mazomanie, WI

I love these makeup removing wipes. They always leave my face feeling refreshed and moisturized. They do have quite a strong scent though and I wish they didn't.
Patty V.
Patty V.
Worthington, MN

I like the wipes. Remove makeup well. Leaves us skin soft and it Semele great!! The only thin I didn't love was that once you open it it seems to dry out quickly
Kel S.
Kel S.
Roanoke Rapids, NC

It removers the product very well but it's something with the wipe that hurts my eyes ( it's a lil rough ) but other than that one of the best products I've used
Hillarie M.
Hillarie M.
Calimesa, CA

Favorite makeup remover towelettes I've ever used!! Inexpensive, work well. They don't sting my eyes which is what I've had problems with in the past. Love these
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Minneapolis, MN

Gets the makeup off. The frangrance of the wipes are nice. The wipe does leave an oily residue that doesn't feel the greatest after being done wiping makeup off.
angelita m.
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ

Me encanta usarlas siento que me deja la piel fresca y humectada antes de dormir y por las maƱanas mi cara no esta con grasa me gusta como se siente mi piel !!!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now