Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Laura R.
Laura R.
Chicopee, MA

Go to favorite. Light pleasent scent. Really works to get most makeup off, still use oil for waterproof mascara but good for emverything else. I always cleanse afterwards.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Santee, CA

This Product works very well. I am able to remove most of the makeup off my face at the end of the night. The only issue I have is it doesn't remove all of the eye makeup.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Ebensburg, PA

This is a great product it gets all the make up off my skin and makes my skin feel great! the only thing is if I get too much on my eyes it irritates them and they get red
I really liked these for when I've had a long day and can come home at night and take my makeup off. It gives my face such a relaxing feeling and it helps cleanse my face.
Annabelle W.
Annabelle W.

Works great!! It only takes one sheet to remove make up. The sheets are very moist. They are great for the price, they smell great leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Revere, MA

I like to use these every night before I wash my face to remove the makeup from my face, especially around my eyes. They help make sure I get everything off really easily.
Love these! The original neutrogena wipes (light blue packaging) irritated my eyes a little but these are much better for my sensitive skin. They also have a lovely scent.
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Livonia, MI

I love these! They don't dry my skin out, they don't irritate my eyes when removing eye makeup, AND they actually can remove all eye makeup in one or two rubs of the wipe.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Lockport, NY

Love these make up remover towelettes. Take off all of my make up and leave my face feeling fresh and clean at night. Works great around the eyes even with my contacts in.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Houston , Tx

Always my go to makeup wipe! Love that it's not too rough on the face, always leaves your face feeling fresh. My big thing is it doesn't leave your face feeling dry after.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now