Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Dickson, TN

I like it. It does the job, but if it states no water needed I shouldn't have to use water. If I don't use water my face feels dirtier then it did when I started.
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Tallahassee, FL

All makeup remover wipes has it going on and it's so easy and simple when it's been a long night and your just too tired to wash your face so you use their wipes.
Monique D.
Monique D.
Torrance, CA

Before I know the towelettes I was used to use just the oil free to cleaning, but this towelettes are magic. Usually, I use two or three to clean all the make up.
Nesha R.
Nesha R.
Racine, Wi

Definently moisturizers your skin at the same time as getting all the make up off very effectively without to much of a hassle or drying out or brushing your skin
Aleeyah C.
Aleeyah C.
Vidalia, GA

I love this makeup remover. It got all of my stubborn makeup of and left my skin feeling nice and smooth. You don't even have to rinse your face after using this.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Pittsburgh, PA

I bring these with me everywhere! Every time I see them at the checkout line I grab them because they are the only product I can use without my skin reacting bad.
Kim G.
Kim G.
Hoschton, GA

Love these. Quick and simple makeup remover. They seem to get all the makeup I have put on my face off. And you can use on the go which is also a big plus for me.
Darla F.
Darla F.
Youngstown, OH

These are fantastic. They help out with my redness, remove my makeup, do not have a intense smell, and they are great for my sensitive skin. I continuously rebuy.
Alondra R.
Alondra R.
Hanover Park, IL

I just bought these a month ago because they were on special at Walmart they do take out your makeup but they burn your eyes maybe some of the chemicals they use.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Buena Park, CA

I use inglot gel liner which doesn't budge all day, even when I rub my eyes. These towelettes removes the eyeliner very easily and leaves my skin feeling hydrated
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?