Add a Photo

Tristyn A.
Tristyn A.
Grants Pass, OR
March 6, 2016, 5:15 p.m.
These are honestly the best thing that's ever graced this earth! They smell so good, and they remove all of my makeup with no effort at all, I really love them!
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
May 18, 2016, 2:22 p.m.
I love using these wipes! They always get my makeup right off! The wipes don't burn my eyes like other makeup remover wipes have in the past. Love this product!
Macy D.
Macy D.
Lansing, MI
March 1, 2016, 5:22 p.m.
These wipes make me break out. I feel like the wipes are too oily, which clogs my pores even more. For anyone who tends to get an oily face, I do not recommend.
Kiyomi A.
Kiyomi A.
Knoxville, TN
March 18, 2016, 9:25 p.m.
Very soft and moist which cleans my make up off easily. Also not over powering with the scent. Over all it became one of my favorite wipes to remove my make up.
Holly T.
Holly T.
Littleton, CO
Feb. 28, 2016, 10:54 p.m.
I love this makeup remover and love Neutrogena in general! Removes eye makeup and does not cause breakouts! It's rare that I don't love a product by Neutrogena!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
E Providence, RI
April 28, 2016, 1:09 p.m.
I love towelettes for freshening up, even though these are technically for the night, I use them whenever I need a little freshen up. Must have while traveling!
Charonya S.
Charonya S.
Darby, PA
March 23, 2016, 1:37 a.m.
The wipes really removes most or all of my make up. When I have a full face, I typically use two just to make sure it's all gone. I love how they leave my face.
Addler R.
Addler R.
Nashville, TN
May 11, 2016, 11:16 a.m.
Works very well. I live using them because it does not let your skin dry as many other mak up remover do. The package is small enough to be carry on your purse.
Esmeralda S.
Esmeralda S.
March 1, 2016, 7:39 p.m.
I recommend this to anyone looking for a good makeup remover wipe. It leaves my skin feeling nice and soft, I would purchase this again and recommend to anyone.
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
Hobart, IN
March 22, 2016, 12:18 a.m.
This product is amazing removes every thing off your face and leaves it feeling smooth moisturized and fresh, if I could recommend this to every person I would.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?