Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Whitman, MA

These are best wipes out there the lavender is perfect before bed! gets all your makeup off even waterproof makeup. you can purchase these at your local drugstore or target
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Adel, IA

The towelettes worked great to remove my makeup, including mascara. I wasn't a big fan of the smell and my sensitive skin stung a little. But overall it is a great product.
annette d.
annette d.
Burbank, CA

Sometimes we get lazy and I like to do a full face of make up these take everything off and still are calming enough to not break me out! Especially love the travel sizes!!
Kierstin B.
Kierstin B.
New wilmington, PA

I use these every night! They smell good and are refreshing to use. They also take off makeup really well and I sometimes even use them to wash my face when I
m in a hurry
Laura R.
Laura R.
Chicopee, MA

Go to favorite. Light pleasent scent. Really works to get most makeup off, still use oil for waterproof mascara but good for emverything else. I always cleanse afterwards.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.

These are my favorite makeup remover towelettes. Not only do they get all of my make up off, the scent is the perfect relaxing scent to smell before bed. Highly recommend!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Santee, CA

This Product works very well. I am able to remove most of the makeup off my face at the end of the night. The only issue I have is it doesn't remove all of the eye makeup.
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Dracut, MA

Absolute favorite makeup remover wipes! Not only do they do a great job of removing any dirt on my face, but they make me feel calm. I love using them before going to bed.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Ebensburg, PA

This is a great product it gets all the make up off my skin and makes my skin feel great! the only thing is if I get too much on my eyes it irritates them and they get red
Annabelle W.
Annabelle W.

Works great!! It only takes one sheet to remove make up. The sheets are very moist. They are great for the price, they smell great leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now