Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Wichita, KS

Works and gets all of my makeup off, the only thing I find difficult about makeup remover wipes is that most can't remove my mascara, other than that, great wipes!
Manisha R.
Manisha R.
Morrisville, NC

I really like this product because it removes all my make-up with just one toilette and isn't harsh on my eyes. It is not too oily and leaves my skin feeling soft!
cathy h.
cathy h.
Cedar Park, TX

My daughters love to use these to take off their eye makeup. They are very easy to use and work well on getting the eye makeup of f with no damage to the eyelashes
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Norman, OK

I use these every night! They smell good/work well. I do still have to go back over my face to make sure everything is cleaned off, but this is a great first step.
Alondra R.
Alondra R.
Hanover Park, IL

I just bought these a month ago because they were on special at Walmart they do take out your makeup but they burn your eyes maybe some of the chemicals they use.
Claudia N.
Claudia N.

Not so good if you have an oily skin type. I have many friends who love this product. However, every time I use it (specially at night) I wake up with a breakout!
Celia F.
Celia F.
Exeter, NH

These work sooo well even with getting glitter and shimmer off and they feel so good and are so soft
too overall these are hands down my all-time favorite wipipes

Jyoti M.
Jyoti M.
Cornelius, NC

These are the best cleaning towelettes available. They leave your skin moisturizer and soft at the same time cleaning waterproof makeup ... Which is hard to find.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Goodyear, AZ

Gentle wipes that work well to remove eye makeup. They do dry out if you're not careful with the packaging. Never broke out from using these .Purchased at Target.
Leann LeGrant 1.
Leann LeGrant 1.
Sedalia, MO

Love everything about these! The size and thickness of the sheets are amazing and the product removes even the toughest mascara not to mention they smell amazing!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?