Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Denae B.
Denae B.
Winnipeg

I enjoy the ease of towlettes instead of liquid especially after nights out where I can quickly wipe my face. I do find however that it struggles to take off some mascaras.
Belinda T.
Belinda T.
Clovis, CA

I love these for night time. They're very calming and don't hurt the eyes. I like to rub over my eyes for about 20 seconds and then slowly wipe off. I bought mine at target
Amber W.
Amber W.
W Lafayette, IN

This product is wonderful. It removes makeup without drying out my face or being greasy. It's the perfect in-between product. And the towelettes also have a calming affect.
Emily W.
Emily W.

This are very good makeup wipes. They're gentle to the eyes and face, and do effectively get makeup off. They also have a light fragrance that smells very clean. I like it.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Denver, CO

Love to use these right before bed. They smell excellent but not so strong it's overwhelming. Soft and gentle on my skin, reasonably priced and leave my skin feeling clean!
Tori G.
Tori G.
Chalmette, LA

I absolutely love these make up wipes they are excellent, removed all of my make up even the toughest of glitter shadows & it doesn't burn my eyes or leave an oily residue.
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.

I bought these for my trip to Arizona because the packaging was so compact and easy to store in my suitcase. Didn't find myself having to scrub off my makeup which I loved.
Kelcie M.
Kelcie M.
Birmingham, Al

These makeup wipes remove all of my makeup, including eye makeup. They have a subtle scent and are really refreshing. I prefer to use these over most other makeup removers.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.

I use a few Neutrogena products. The Makeup Remover Cleansing Night Towelettes are my favorite. They don't leave my face dry and the scent is fresh and leaves my face cool.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Goleta, CA

They were refreshing on my skin. Did not effectively remove makeup as I would hope, but it relaxed my skin in a way other cleansing towels have. Good for just a quick pass.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now