Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Dickson, TN

I like it. It does the job, but if it states no water needed I shouldn't have to use water. If I don't use water my face feels dirtier then it did when I started.
Claudia N.
Claudia N.

Not so good if you have an oily skin type. I have many friends who love this product. However, every time I use it (specially at night) I wake up with a breakout!
Kim G.
Kim G.
Hoschton, GA

Love these. Quick and simple makeup remover. They seem to get all the makeup I have put on my face off. And you can use on the go which is also a big plus for me.
Mariana A.
Mariana A.
Eagle Lake, TX

Definitely this towels are my favorite, every time I go to the supermarket I buy them because they help me have to leave my face without makeup. And look so soft.
Leann LeGrant 1.
Leann LeGrant 1.
Sedalia, MO

Love everything about these! The size and thickness of the sheets are amazing and the product removes even the toughest mascara not to mention they smell amazing!
Jyoti M.
Jyoti M.
Cornelius, NC

These are the best cleaning towelettes available. They leave your skin moisturizer and soft at the same time cleaning waterproof makeup ... Which is hard to find.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Pittsburgh, PA

I bring these with me everywhere! Every time I see them at the checkout line I grab them because they are the only product I can use without my skin reacting bad.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Riverview, MI

Does a great job of removing makeup before nighttime. Still recommend washing your face after, but these wipes do a great job in removing majority of your makeup!
Alondra R.
Alondra R.
Hanover Park, IL

I just bought these a month ago because they were on special at Walmart they do take out your makeup but they burn your eyes maybe some of the chemicals they use.
Irma E.
Irma E.
Denver, CO

Perfect makeup remover, the only makeup remover wipes I will ever purchase. It literally takes out everything it's perfect for when you're too lazy to wash deeply
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now