Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Holly T.
Holly T.
Littleton, CO
Feb. 28, 2016, 10:54 p.m.
I love this makeup remover and love Neutrogena in general! Removes eye makeup and does not cause breakouts! It's rare that I don't love a product by Neutrogena!
lyndsay p.
lyndsay p.
Liverpool, NY
Feb. 7, 2016, 8:18 p.m.
It was amazing. It removed the most waterproof makeup I had bought. It also prevented me from spending 10-15 minutes on removing my makeup. I love this product.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Gallipolis, OH
March 1, 2016, 1:54 a.m.
These are the best makeup remover sheets i have found, and ive tried alot!!! one sheet takes ALL of the makeup off of ur whole face, I cannot live without these
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Glassboro, NJ
Feb. 10, 2016, 5:27 p.m.
It is what you should expect from a drug store brand. For the price they should over more towlettes because I use 2-3 towlettes to get my makeup completely off.
Esmeralda S.
Esmeralda S.
March 1, 2016, 7:39 p.m.
I recommend this to anyone looking for a good makeup remover wipe. It leaves my skin feeling nice and soft, I would purchase this again and recommend to anyone.
Kati H.
Kati H.
Columbia, SC
Feb. 4, 2016, 9:13 p.m.
The Night Calming towelettes are my favorite make-up removers. They take all of my make-up off easily with little effort, no dryness and no funky feeling after.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Ossining, NY
March 2, 2016, 2:13 p.m.
Best makeup remover I have ever used. Eye makeup comes completely off. A little expensive. Does not take long to go through an entire package. But good product.
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
Springfield, MA
March 15, 2016, 2 p.m.
I love this product because I love make up, but I don't want
to leave any one my face. Takes off most of it, which leaves me feeling confident my face is clean.
Terah E.
Terah E.
March 24, 2016, 5:33 p.m.
Takes makeup off very well. The only thing I dislike is it leaves an oily residue and my face is too oily as it is. If you have dry skin then these are perfect!
Kiyomi A.
Kiyomi A.
Knoxville, TN
March 18, 2016, 9:25 p.m.
Very soft and moist which cleans my make up off easily. Also not over powering with the scent. Over all it became one of my favorite wipes to remove my make up.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?