Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kassandra S.
Kassandra S.
Springfield, KY

It certainly got the job done. Although it doesn't do the best job getting eye makeup off, it takes of my foundation very easily. It's extremely gentle on my sensitive skin.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Sturtevant, WI

Absolutely loved the product. The make up just came right off without having to keep scrubbing. Was my first time using it but definitely buying again. Bought it at Walmart.
Alissa Z.
Alissa Z.
Vancouver

I really like the brand mostly for their hand creams but after trying the wipes i might consider buying them again
very pleasant smell, soothing effect, doesn't irritate eyes
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Vancouver, WA

Love light fresh scent, these are kept on my counter because right when I come home makeup comes off, its a small little spa like wonderfulness that I look forward to daily!
shonae f.
shonae f.
Waldorf, MD

These wipes are so gentle on the skin and leaves my face feeling refreshed before I even wash it! It doesn't burn my eyes like most make up remover wipes do and its relaxing
Krysta B.
Krysta B.
Lubbock , TX

Does a great job taking off all my makeup including the mascara and eyeliner. I usually grab mine at Ulta or Walmart. Feels great on my skin and is gentle! I use this often!
Kelsi R.
Kelsi R.
Irwin, OH

These are not only great for removing all your makeup quick and easy, but also give your face a nice moisturizer for the night. On top of everything else they smell AMAZING
Kendra V.
Kendra V.
Harts, WV

I rarely find make up removers that don't break me out! I love this one and the sent of this one is amazing and it doesn't leave oily residue on my face! Love this product!
Chartiera S.
Chartiera S.
Sacramento, CA

Omg this is a must have I use these every night to take off my eye makeup and it works great but it takes a little more scrubbing when you have water/smudge proof makeup on
Kallista M.
Kallista M.

I actually got these because the package was purple, picked them up at Wal-Mart and they work perfectly for my eyeliner! They kind of burn my eyes, so they get three stars.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now