Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Sara P.
Sara P.
Methuen, MA

These wipes are incredible. The take off even the heaviest makeup with just a swipe and no harsh rubbing. They even smooth my skin and make my face feel refreshed.
Marisa D.
Marisa D.
Poway, CA

I looooooove using these at night after a long day of wearing make up. They are so cool and refreshing on your skin and easily remove all make up, even waterproof.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Indianola, IA

I use these every night before bed. They work great, even on dark mascara. I'd definitely recommend these! Price is okay, I do wish there were more in the package.
Gaby W.
Gaby W.
Albuquerque, NM

When i use this i feel like my face is clear and its not really irritated. I just over all feel clean and i can relax knowing i have a fresh clean face before bed.
maggie H.
maggie H.
Tacoma, WA

These work great for taking my make up off. Sometimes it leaves my face a little greasy but I have oily skin anyway. But it only takes one wipe with little effort.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Kosciusko, MS

I bought these a few weeks ago to remove my make up at night. I'm not sure what is in them but they irritate my eyes really bad!!!! I will not be using them anymore
Heather S.
Heather S.
Wichita, KS

Works and gets all of my makeup off, the only thing I find difficult about makeup remover wipes is that most can't remove my mascara, other than that, great wipes!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

Both my daughter and I use these. They are always a great price and easy to use. They do not leave your face feeling oily or dry!! And the make up comes off easy!!
Brittany N.
Brittany N.

This product helps to remove my stubborn makeup and leaves my skin feeling great! Most towelettes feel heavy on my skin, but that's not the case with this product!
Manisha R.
Manisha R.
Morrisville, NC

I really like this product because it removes all my make-up with just one toilette and isn't harsh on my eyes. It is not too oily and leaves my skin feeling soft!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?