Add a Photo

Ashley P.
Ashley P.
La Puente, CA
Feb. 28, 2016, 2:32 p.m.
I love these wipes! I'm a makeup artist and they make it easy to break down my makeup. I stilled sh my fave with a face cleaner but this helps make things easier
NIcole L.
NIcole L.
Blooming Prairie, MN
May 7, 2016, 9:09 p.m.
Great Product. I use it every night to get my makeup off and it makes my face feel moisturized throughout the night. It is not to harsh on the pocketbook at all.
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Charlotte, NC
March 22, 2016, 6:47 p.m.
Gets all my makeup off without burning residue. Still leaves a bit of residue behind, but doesn't bother my skin or my eyes like some other brands of wipes have.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
lake elsinore, CA
This my favorite make-up remover. It smells so good and leaves my skin refreshed and soft. Does not leave skin oily or dry. I have oily skin so it helps my skin.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Minneapolis, MN
Feb. 26, 2016, 4:16 a.m.
Gets the makeup off. The frangrance of the wipes are nice. The wipe does leave an oily residue that doesn't feel the greatest after being done wiping makeup off.
Arizbeth M.
Arizbeth M.
Laredo, TX
These makeup remover wipes are heavenly. There is no need to rub hard, and it is gentle on my skin. The smell is not overwhelming and it doesn't leave oily skin.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Rustburg, VA
March 2, 2016, 7:33 p.m.
Love these! They don't burn my eyes when I remove my eye make up. Don't make my face feel tight after use. My skin is soft and smothe. Got them at family dollor.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Jarrell
May 30, 2016, 7:46 a.m.
These little beauties work amazingly. Don't dry out skin. Very affective and do exactly what they are suppost to. I would definitely recommend these for anyone.
Macy D.
Macy D.
Lansing, MI
March 1, 2016, 5:22 p.m.
These wipes make me break out. I feel like the wipes are too oily, which clogs my pores even more. For anyone who tends to get an oily face, I do not recommend.
Rawan B.
Rawan B.
Palatine, IL
Feb. 22, 2016, 6:24 p.m.
Can't live without these! I use them every night and they take so much off. My face is a bit oily but these don't leave a residue or leave my face feeling icky.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?