Add a Photo

NIcole L.
NIcole L.
Blooming Prairie, MN
May 7, 2016, 9:09 p.m.
Great Product. I use it every night to get my makeup off and it makes my face feel moisturized throughout the night. It is not to harsh on the pocketbook at all.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
lake elsinore, CA
This my favorite make-up remover. It smells so good and leaves my skin refreshed and soft. Does not leave skin oily or dry. I have oily skin so it helps my skin.
Patty V.
Patty V.
Worthington, MN
Feb. 13, 2016, 8:09 p.m.
I like the wipes. Remove makeup well. Leaves us skin soft and it Semele great!! The only thin I didn't love was that once you open it it seems to dry out quickly
Allie M.
Allie M.
Nashville, TN
Feb. 16, 2016, 8:54 p.m.
These always make my face feel so fresh before going to bed. The best pet is that they actually do remove my mascara which a lot of times wipes don't accomplish.
Perla S.
Perla S.
Denver, CO
Feb. 13, 2016, 5:01 p.m.
When i go out with friends and put on makeup after i get home and use these to remove my makeup before bed and it takes off all the makeup in just one towelette.
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Charlotte, NC
March 22, 2016, 6:47 p.m.
Gets all my makeup off without burning residue. Still leaves a bit of residue behind, but doesn't bother my skin or my eyes like some other brands of wipes have.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Charlotte, NC
Feb. 4, 2016, 2:43 p.m.
I'm the queen of leaving makeup on when I go to bed but these make it so much easier. My face always feels fresh and my eyeliner and mascara always come off too.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Rustburg, VA
March 2, 2016, 7:33 p.m.
Love these! They don't burn my eyes when I remove my eye make up. Don't make my face feel tight after use. My skin is soft and smothe. Got them at family dollor.
Tara D.
Tara D.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Feb. 3, 2016, 7:57 p.m.
I liked this for everything on my face except for my eyes. I wiped my eyes and it made them burn, so I just started using just water for that portion of my face.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
La Puente, CA
Feb. 28, 2016, 2:32 p.m.
I love these wipes! I'm a makeup artist and they make it easy to break down my makeup. I stilled sh my fave with a face cleaner but this helps make things easier
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?