Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Kirksville, MO

I'm using these now and I really enjoy them. They remove makeup well, smell okay, and leave my face feeling clean on nights where I don't feel like washing my face.
Roxanna T.
Roxanna T.
San Juan, TX

Makes my skin feel really smooth and takes off all my makeup, even my eye makeup, super gentle for my sensitive fave, I really like it and will definitely buy again
Kim P.
Kim P.
Austin, TX

I really like these make up remover towels, they work great with removing heavy eye make up and don't pull at my lashes and my skin doesn't been agitated afterwards
Tatiana D.
Tatiana D.
Greensburg, PA

Very calming! I've always used these because that don't make me break out! A little pricey but well worth it! Takes all the makeup off even the harsh black mascara!
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Los Angeles, CA

Smooth, easy to use and really convenient. I use it every night and I'm 100% satisfied. The quality / price ratio is great and I totally recommend those towelettes.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Erie, PA

Amazing. They are great at removing make up without drying out my skin. I can use them on my eyes with no problems. I now no longer need to buy eye make up remover
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

Both my daughter and I use these. They are always a great price and easy to use. They do not leave your face feeling oily or dry!! And the make up comes off easy!!
Marisa D.
Marisa D.
Poway, CA

I looooooove using these at night after a long day of wearing make up. They are so cool and refreshing on your skin and easily remove all make up, even waterproof.
Mika A.
Mika A.
San Jose, CA

This is just like the other Neutrogena makeup remover except it has a very hydrating and calming sensation. The smell also reminds me of a high end spa. I love it.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Norman, OK

I use these every night! They smell good/work well. I do still have to go back over my face to make sure everything is cleaned off, but this is a great first step.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now