Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kateria O.
Kateria O.
Boynton Beach, FL

OMG! I LOVE LOVE THESES WIPES THERE REALLY REFRESHING THEY DON'T DRY OUT YOUR SKIN AND THEY REMOVE MAKE UP WITH ONLY 1 WIPE DEPENDS ON HKW MUCH MAKE UP YOU HAVE ON.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.

This product helps to remove my stubborn makeup and leaves my skin feeling great! Most towelettes feel heavy on my skin, but that's not the case with this product!
Manisha R.
Manisha R.
Morrisville, NC

I really like this product because it removes all my make-up with just one toilette and isn't harsh on my eyes. It is not too oily and leaves my skin feeling soft!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Paducah, Ky

Favorite makeup wipes. They work well and leave my face smelling and feeling fresh. Sometimes I do have to use two but I also sometimes wear quite a bit of makeup.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Norman, OK

I use these every night! They smell good/work well. I do still have to go back over my face to make sure everything is cleaned off, but this is a great first step.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Methuen, MA

These wipes are incredible. The take off even the heaviest makeup with just a swipe and no harsh rubbing. They even smooth my skin and make my face feel refreshed.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Erie, PA

Amazing. They are great at removing make up without drying out my skin. I can use them on my eyes with no problems. I now no longer need to buy eye make up remover
Megan Ashton P.
Megan Ashton P.
Albuquerque, NM

I thought it would clean up more of my make up but after using the toner I still find that there is a lot more make up in my face that the make up wipes didn't get
Heather S.
Heather S.
Wichita, KS

Works and gets all of my makeup off, the only thing I find difficult about makeup remover wipes is that most can't remove my mascara, other than that, great wipes!
cathy h.
cathy h.
Cedar Park, TX

My daughters love to use these to take off their eye makeup. They are very easy to use and work well on getting the eye makeup of f with no damage to the eyelashes
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now