Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Ana S.
Ana S.
Palmdale, CA

Before I go to sleep I generally takes off my makeup with castor oil. But for those days when I'm feeling lazy I use these. They get maybe 85% if of the makeup off.
Marlee W.
Marlee W.
Kennewick, WA

I love these! My face feels so clean and soft after I use them. I sleep really well every night and wake up feeling refreshed every morning. My face is clearer too.
Julieta M.
Julieta M.
Miami Beach, FL

Gets my makeup off and keeps my face feeling fresh and nourished. I look forward to taking of my makeup every night just to get that fresh face before going to bed.
Roxanna T.
Roxanna T.
San Juan, TX

Makes my skin feel really smooth and takes off all my makeup, even my eye makeup, super gentle for my sensitive fave, I really like it and will definitely buy again
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Kirksville, MO

I'm using these now and I really enjoy them. They remove makeup well, smell okay, and leave my face feeling clean on nights where I don't feel like washing my face.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Austin, TX

I really like these make up remover towels, they work great with removing heavy eye make up and don't pull at my lashes and my skin doesn't been agitated afterwards
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
Mechanicsville, VA

Excellent for removing makeup, all of your makeup from your face. Leaves face clean and soft, little moisturizer in it and it makes at least my face soft and smooth
carrie e.
carrie e.
Independence, KY

My eyes are sensitive to certain wipes and these are the only ones that I can use without irritation. they have a cooling effect after usage and they're my favorite
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Los Angeles, CA

Smooth, easy to use and really convenient. I use it every night and I'm 100% satisfied. The quality / price ratio is great and I totally recommend those towelettes.
Manisha R.
Manisha R.
Morrisville, NC

I really like this product because it removes all my make-up with just one toilette and isn't harsh on my eyes. It is not too oily and leaves my skin feeling soft!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now