Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Leann LeGrant 1.
Leann LeGrant 1.
Sedalia, MO
Love everything about these! The size and thickness of the sheets are amazing and the product removes even the toughest mascara not to mention they smell amazing!
savy r.
savy r.
Waxahachie, TX
May 15, 2016, 7:31 p.m.
This product is by far my favorite makeup remioving brand that I have used it doesn't make my face breakout it keeps my face looking nice and not having blemishes.
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Tallahassee, FL
All makeup remover wipes has it going on and it's so easy and simple when it's been a long night and your just too tired to wash your face so you use their wipes.
Aleeyah C.
Aleeyah C.
Vidalia, GA
May 12, 2016, 10:38 p.m.
I love this makeup remover. It got all of my stubborn makeup of and left my skin feeling nice and smooth. You don't even have to rinse your face after using this.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Pittsburgh, PA
May 24, 2016, 5:49 p.m.
I bring these with me everywhere! Every time I see them at the checkout line I grab them because they are the only product I can use without my skin reacting bad.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Dickson, TN
April 22, 2016, 11:02 a.m.
I like it. It does the job, but if it states no water needed I shouldn't have to use water. If I don't use water my face feels dirtier then it did when I started.
Nesha R.
Nesha R.
Racine, Wi
Definently moisturizers your skin at the same time as getting all the make up off very effectively without to much of a hassle or drying out or brushing your skin
Kel S.
Kel S.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
March 24, 2016, 8:03 p.m.
It removers the product very well but it's something with the wipe that hurts my eyes ( it's a lil rough ) but other than that one of the best products I've used
Arizbeth M.
Arizbeth M.
Laredo, TX
These makeup remover wipes are heavenly. There is no need to rub hard, and it is gentle on my skin. The smell is not overwhelming and it doesn't leave oily skin.
NIcole L.
NIcole L.
Blooming Prairie, MN
May 7, 2016, 9:09 p.m.
Great Product. I use it every night to get my makeup off and it makes my face feel moisturized throughout the night. It is not to harsh on the pocketbook at all.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?