Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Amy N.
Amy N.
Oxford, MS

It's gentle on the skin. Smells nice. Doesn't leave a sticky feeling on your face. I have dry skin so some products are really harsh and burn, but this one doesn't!
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Baltimore

Work great but they are too large. I wish there were more in the package that were smaller it would make it a better value. These are not oily and get the job done.
Julieta M.
Julieta M.
Miami Beach, FL

Gets my makeup off and keeps my face feeling fresh and nourished. I look forward to taking of my makeup every night just to get that fresh face before going to bed.
Ally W.
Ally W.

From wearing make up-- to just needing to freshen my face after working out-- this product is the best! especially when I am too lazy to wash my face, or on the go!
karina m.
karina m.

These wipes do take off my makeup effectively except they burn my eyes whenever i try taking my eye makeup of probably would just use the origional neutrogena wipes
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Lewisville, TX

I love them as they take all my make up off at night. With other brands i had to use several wipes to get the results i get with this product. I highly recommend it.
elen m.
elen m.
Los Angeles, CA

These are perfect to use to remove all the gunk off my face before i sleep. totally helps prevent breakouts at the same time and iv went back and bought many times.
Marlee W.
Marlee W.
Kennewick, WA

I love these! My face feels so clean and soft after I use them. I sleep really well every night and wake up feeling refreshed every morning. My face is clearer too.
carrie e.
carrie e.
Independence, KY

My eyes are sensitive to certain wipes and these are the only ones that I can use without irritation. they have a cooling effect after usage and they're my favorite
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
Mechanicsville, VA

Excellent for removing makeup, all of your makeup from your face. Leaves face clean and soft, little moisturizer in it and it makes at least my face soft and smooth
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?