Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Rock Hill, SC

I have used these every night for the past month and I can honestly say they actually make me calmer. Not only do they remove my make up but they help with sleeping as well!!
Tori T.
Tori T.
Dequincy, LA

Although I don't feel more relaxed or calm after using these, they do clean my face very well and make me feel much more moisturized and clean! Good product. Would buy again.
Lourdes M J.
Lourdes M J.
Los Angeles , Ca

Enjoy using these instead of having to wash my face. My best friend when I'm laying in bed and to lazy to walk to the bathroom. Gentle on skin and feels refreshing once done.
Emily S.
Emily S.

AMAZING. got all of my makeup off with one wipe especially my eye makeup. i didn't have to use more than one wipe and made my skin feel good afterwards not sticky or anything
cinthia l.
cinthia l.
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Son muy similares a las de paquete azul con la diferencia que esta son mejores para la noche porque dejan la cara super humeda con el tiempo justo para que la cara lo absorba
Brianne B.
Brianne B.
Las Vegas, NV

Love these towelettes right before bed - they smell like lavender. I always feel relaxed afterwards! Don't get the cheaper store brand version...these are worth it I promise!
Aimée H.
Aimée H.
Athens, GA

I have sensitive skin, and unlike other brands, this is the only one that does not cause irritation to my skin. Also, it takes off more makeup than any other wipes I've used.
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.

I use these daily and love them. They work well the only complaint i have is that they towelettes aren't a thick as some other ones i use but nonetheless they are still great
Zahra G.
Zahra G.

This product is by far the best makeup remover wipe I've ever used, it cleans my makeup off perfectly and also leaves my face very soft after. I defiantly recommend using it.
Wrayn V.
Wrayn V.

I love the smell of these wipes! Just one wipe will get all my makeup off. I still wash my face after using this product. This product also doesn't bother my sensitive skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now