Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Cassatt, SC

Love the scent of these and they leave my skin feeling soft and dirt free my skin tends to be oily so I love something that will have me feeling like I just showered
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Bakersfield, CA

Love these wipes to remove my make up and I have some comments and removes all make up and was very gentle and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy or oily afterward
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Columbia, MD

I love the way the wipes smell and they are super soft so it doesn't hurt to scrub makeup off your face!! I recommended this to my sister and now she used them also!
Shannah S.
Shannah S.
Redwood City, CA

These are awesome! So much easier on those nights when you are too tired to wash your whole face. They remove all my makeup, even waterproof eye makeup. I love them!
Maggie  D.
Maggie D.
AKRON, OH

Fantastic product. does the job well and doesn't harm my sensitive skin. wish it worked a little better on waterproof mascara but i cannot complain with the product.
lindsay s.
lindsay s.
Fairview , Mo

Love the refresshing feel of taking my makeup off weather its right before bed or when i get home from wrk, these wipes really seems to work without leaving face dry
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Los Angeles, CA

Smooth, easy to use and really convenient. I use it every night and I'm 100% satisfied. The quality / price ratio is great and I totally recommend those towelettes.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Raleigh, NC

I hated the scent of this product. It also was not a moist towel and I had to rub my eyes and face harder than would like to take off my makeup. Would not recommend
Tatiana D.
Tatiana D.
Greensburg, PA

Very calming! I've always used these because that don't make me break out! A little pricey but well worth it! Takes all the makeup off even the harsh black mascara!
Sandi G.
Sandi G.

Very gentle and effective - keeps my towels from getting stained with foundation! These are also great to pack when traveling or put in a gym bag. Super convenient!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?