Add a Photo

Mariana A.
Mariana A.
Eagle Lake, TX
Feb. 19, 2016, 6:36 p.m.
Definitely this towels are my favorite, every time I go to the supermarket I buy them because they help me have to leave my face without makeup. And look so soft.
Monique D.
Monique D.
Torrance, CA
March 12, 2016, 12:46 p.m.
Before I know the towelettes I was used to use just the oil free to cleaning, but this towelettes are magic. Usually, I use two or three to clean all the make up.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Feb. 28, 2016, 9:08 a.m.
I am a complete cleaning towelette addict. I'm always trying new ones and adding them to my beauty routine. These are super refreshing and great in the morning!!!
Aleeyah C.
Aleeyah C.
Vidalia, GA
May 12, 2016, 10:38 p.m.
I love this makeup remover. It got all of my stubborn makeup of and left my skin feeling nice and smooth. You don't even have to rinse your face after using this.
Tabatha C.
Tabatha C.
Paragould, AR
Feb. 29, 2016, 12:52 p.m.
Nice calming scent, removes makeup well. Leaves a bit of a feel on skin but you can massage it in for an even better relaxing effect. Wish they were a bit cheaper
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Goodyear, AZ
April 25, 2016, 7:51 p.m.
Gentle wipes that work well to remove eye makeup. They do dry out if you're not careful with the packaging. Never broke out from using these .Purchased at Target.
aleea k.
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 21, 2016, 4:11 p.m.
Left my skin feeling awesome! Though a little dry in the morning, this is a great product to keep beside your bed for those nights you're just too lazy to get up!
Irma E.
Irma E.
Denver, CO
April 8, 2016, 3:01 a.m.
Perfect makeup remover, the only makeup remover wipes I will ever purchase. It literally takes out everything it's perfect for when you're too lazy to wash deeply
Darla F.
Darla F.
Youngstown, OH
These are fantastic. They help out with my redness, remove my makeup, do not have a intense smell, and they are great for my sensitive skin. I continuously rebuy.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Dickson, TN
April 22, 2016, 11:02 a.m.
I like it. It does the job, but if it states no water needed I shouldn't have to use water. If I don't use water my face feels dirtier then it did when I started.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?