Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Jay R.
Jay R.

Love them. I would repurchase. These are my go to wipes. They are not harsh and smell great. They come in packets of two at target and you can practically find them anywhere.
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Raleigh, NC

Every time I have used these towels they make my face very itchy and hot. I don't normally have sensitive skin, and I haven't experienced this with other Neutrogena products.
Jailynn V.
Jailynn V.
Virginia Beach, VA

They got all the make up off and they're very soothing. A friend recommended them to me. I will definitely pick them up from Target again . It is definitely worth the price .
Chantal M.
Chantal M.
Portsmouth, VA

This is my favorite night time makeup remover. I'll have to use several to remove eye makeup but one will remove foundation and concealer. It leaves the skin feeling soothed.
suzzy g.
suzzy g.
Sherwood, OR

These are so soft and really work well!! The smell is refreshing, but not necessarily calming. I usually just need one to take off everything,including hard to remove makeup.
Amanda I.
Amanda I.

I love Joey these smell. Need to work a little harder to take off eye makeup and mascara, but a good overall wipe. Liked that these wipes had enough product and were not dry.
Cacie G.
Cacie G.
Deatsville, AL

Didn't irritate my skin. I only had to use 1 wipe to take off all my makeup! I wear a lot of mascara so it's not the easiest to take off. These makeup wipes worked perfectly.
Juliris E.
Juliris E.
Clarksville, TN

Works incredible for when you have a oily skin . when you take all your make up off at night before I go to sleep keeps your skin super soft and wake up with a beautiful glow
Brianne B.
Brianne B.
Las Vegas, NV

Love these towelettes right before bed - they smell like lavender. I always feel relaxed afterwards! Don't get the cheaper store brand version...these are worth it I promise!
Allison R.
Allison R.
Bolivar, MO

These are ok not mind-blowing but they hey the job done mostly. I don't feel they cleanse very well, but they do remove makeup. I do have to use a separate eye makeup remover
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now