Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Nia B.
Nia B.
New Brunswick, NJ

Nice and clean...removes all the makeup from your skin with absolutely no problem at all. I purchased this from Walgreen's. The wipes were gentle and very effective.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Raleigh, NC

I hated the scent of this product. It also was not a moist towel and I had to rub my eyes and face harder than would like to take off my makeup. Would not recommend
Tatiana D.
Tatiana D.
Greensburg, PA

Very calming! I've always used these because that don't make me break out! A little pricey but well worth it! Takes all the makeup off even the harsh black mascara!
Sandi G.
Sandi G.

Very gentle and effective - keeps my towels from getting stained with foundation! These are also great to pack when traveling or put in a gym bag. Super convenient!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Kirksville, MO

I'm using these now and I really enjoy them. They remove makeup well, smell okay, and leave my face feeling clean on nights where I don't feel like washing my face.
elen m.
elen m.
Los Angeles, CA

These are perfect to use to remove all the gunk off my face before i sleep. totally helps prevent breakouts at the same time and iv went back and bought many times.
Amy N.
Amy N.
Oxford, MS

It's gentle on the skin. Smells nice. Doesn't leave a sticky feeling on your face. I have dry skin so some products are really harsh and burn, but this one doesn't!
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Lewisville, TX

I love them as they take all my make up off at night. With other brands i had to use several wipes to get the results i get with this product. I highly recommend it.
Ally W.
Ally W.

From wearing make up-- to just needing to freshen my face after working out-- this product is the best! especially when I am too lazy to wash my face, or on the go!
karina m.
karina m.

These wipes do take off my makeup effectively except they burn my eyes whenever i try taking my eye makeup of probably would just use the origional neutrogena wipes
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now