Add a Photo

#16 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Feb. 23, 2016, 10:34 p.m.
Both my daughter and I use these. They are always a great price and easy to use. They do not leave your face feeling oily or dry!! And the make up comes off easy!!
Kateria O.
Kateria O.
Boynton Beach, FL
Feb. 17, 2016, 7:54 a.m.
OMG! I LOVE LOVE THESES WIPES THERE REALLY REFRESHING THEY DON'T DRY OUT YOUR SKIN AND THEY REMOVE MAKE UP WITH ONLY 1 WIPE DEPENDS ON HKW MUCH MAKE UP YOU HAVE ON.
Marisa D.
Marisa D.
Poway, CA
Feb. 19, 2016, 9:31 p.m.
I looooooove using these at night after a long day of wearing make up. They are so cool and refreshing on your skin and easily remove all make up, even waterproof.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Erie, PA
Feb. 4, 2016, 9:24 p.m.
Amazing. They are great at removing make up without drying out my skin. I can use them on my eyes with no problems. I now no longer need to buy eye make up remover
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Cohutta, GA
Feb. 28, 2016, 10:24 a.m.
Feels like I have to rub too hard on my face to get all the makeup off. Smells refreshing, doesn't irritate my skin, just doesn't work well without a lot of effort
Claudia N.
Claudia N.
Feb. 8, 2016, 8:54 p.m.
Not so good if you have an oily skin type. I have many friends who love this product. However, every time I use it (specially at night) I wake up with a breakout!
Mariana A.
Mariana A.
Eagle Lake, TX
Feb. 19, 2016, 6:36 p.m.
Definitely this towels are my favorite, every time I go to the supermarket I buy them because they help me have to leave my face without makeup. And look so soft.
Jyoti M.
Jyoti M.
Cornelius, NC
Feb. 14, 2016, 11:25 p.m.
These are the best cleaning towelettes available. They leave your skin moisturizer and soft at the same time cleaning waterproof makeup ... Which is hard to find.
Tabatha C.
Tabatha C.
Paragould, AR
Feb. 29, 2016, 12:52 p.m.
Nice calming scent, removes makeup well. Leaves a bit of a feel on skin but you can massage it in for an even better relaxing effect. Wish they were a bit cheaper
Kim G.
Kim G.
Hoschton, GA
April 1, 2016, 7:09 p.m.
Love these. Quick and simple makeup remover. They seem to get all the makeup I have put on my face off. And you can use on the go which is also a big plus for me.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?