Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Pittsboro, IN

Always use these! I've tried others and only one came close which was Burt's bees wipes but these leave a good soft after affect on my skin. They leave my face feel super fresh
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fontana, Ca

Best wipes I have found for those late nights were washing my face seems impossible! They are affordable and won't break me out like others wipes do. And the smell! Love them!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Murfreesboro, TN

These are really good, the are fresh and not heavy. I bought them from walgreens. I also did not have to use a lot of them to take my make up off. kind of pricey but worth it.
Micah A.
Micah A.
Mount Sterling, KY

I love using these for makeup remover. They are very moist and not dry. I usually purchase them at my local Kroger store. It definitely met my expectations. Gentle on my skin.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.

This product is great for on the go and late nights! As a mother, there is often little time for yourself. These wipes make it easy to take makeup off quickly and efficiently.
Seonaid M.
Seonaid M.
Sydney, Nova Scotia

These are great for removing makeup and eye makeup. Be careful if you have sensitive skin around the eyes though. They tend to burn and make my eyes water if I get too close.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Greer, SC

Takes off makeup very easily and smells really good. Also does not irritate my face like other makeup removers. This was very effective and I have gone through three of them.
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Raleigh, NC

Every time I have used these towels they make my face very itchy and hot. I don't normally have sensitive skin, and I haven't experienced this with other Neutrogena products.
Jay R.
Jay R.

Love them. I would repurchase. These are my go to wipes. They are not harsh and smell great. They come in packets of two at target and you can practically find them anywhere.
Chantal M.
Chantal M.
Portsmouth, VA

This is my favorite night time makeup remover. I'll have to use several to remove eye makeup but one will remove foundation and concealer. It leaves the skin feeling soothed.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now