Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Abigael C.
Abigael C.

I have such dry skin and it's very hard for me to find makeup wipes that don't irritate my skin and even burn my skin. These are perfect and i HIGHLY recommend them.
Denise G.
Denise G.
Laredo, TX

The make up remover took off most of the make up and didn't feel like it was scrubbing it off. The towelettes is very gentle and pleasant to use on a sensitive face.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Bakersfield, CA

Love these wipes to remove my make up and I have some comments and removes all make up and was very gentle and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy or oily afterward
Ms. Fee ..
Ms. Fee ..

Perfect for effective makeup removal after a long day and all you want to do is just fall in bed. Keep these babies in your night stand. Great for traveling as well.
Diana M.
Diana M.

This is a great product to use late night after an outing with the girls. Allows me to remove makeup without much hassle and leaves my face feeling smooth and clean.
lindsay s.
lindsay s.
Fairview , Mo

Love the refresshing feel of taking my makeup off weather its right before bed or when i get home from wrk, these wipes really seems to work without leaving face dry
Bilge S.
Bilge S.

This is an amazing make-up remover, removes all make up without leaving your skin dry. I just wont recommend using it around your eyes, as it kind of burns a little.
Very clean feeling after use. I have dry skin and it didn't add to the dry-ness. Took care of make up on my face with one cloth. Just moist enough but not too moist.
Maggie  D.
Maggie D.
AKRON, OH

Fantastic product. does the job well and doesn't harm my sensitive skin. wish it worked a little better on waterproof mascara but i cannot complain with the product.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Cassatt, SC

Love the scent of these and they leave my skin feeling soft and dirt free my skin tends to be oily so I love something that will have me feeling like I just showered
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now