Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

Expires Today

Photos (38)
Shelby V.
Shelby V.
Boston, MA

I did liked these as well, I am not sure if the night calming aspect really did much, but they didn't smell bad and make my skin make up free without scrubbing a lot!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA

These are truly calming! They clean my face, though i need a stronger eye makeup remover, i love how these make my skin feel. My face is clean and it's very soothing.
Ren C.
Ren C.
Old Hickory, TN

Dries out quickly but when first bought, helps take off eye shadow, blush, lip stick, and foundation well. Doesn't irritate sensitive skin and leaves a fresh feeling.
I really like this makeup remover because it gets all of my makeup off and leaves my face feeling fresh and light. The nice scent helps me feel relaxed and sleep well
Bekki W.
Bekki W.
Portland, OR

These did not smell "calming" and really stung my face when I used them. For the price I expected better. Also seemed to leave a residue behind. Would not repurchase.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Columbus, OH

This product irritated my eyes each time I would try to use it around that area. Gave up on it after I went through my last pack. It really got the makeup off though!
Bárbara V.
Bárbara V.
Medford, MA

It's my favorite make-up remover. I have a very sensitive skin, and it cleans my face very well and my skin doesn't feel dry, it's perfect to use before going to bed.
Jivean M.
Jivean M.
Bronx , NY

I like Neutrogena makeup wipes. The Only thing is I don't like how it leaves my skin feeling a bit oily after I wipe the makeup off. I usually wash my face afterwards
Alondra O.
Alondra O.
Cicero, IL

I absolutely love Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes Night calming because they are super soft and they smell so wonderful and they leave my face so soft
Alissa S.
Alissa S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have purchased a couple different brands of makeup removers and I always come back to this one. They take off makeup and dirt really well and the scent is soothing.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?