Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
I really like this makeup remover because it gets all of my makeup off and leaves my face feeling fresh and light. The nice scent helps me feel relaxed and sleep well
Takishna P.
Takishna P.

These wipes are ok. As far as calming....I didn't feel that effect! I felt they were a little too harsh on my skin compared to the other Neutrogena wipes I have used.
Alondra O.
Alondra O.
Cicero, IL

I absolutely love Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes Night calming because they are super soft and they smell so wonderful and they leave my face so soft
Sona E.
Sona E.

Works very well. Takes almost all my make up off. Moisturizes my skin as well. Smells refreshing. The only complain is it takes more than two towels to clean my face.
arabela o.
arabela o.
Laredo, TX

Great product have been using it for almost 2 years now! Many of the other products made me break out but these wipes didn't and still manage to leave my skin smooth!
Shannah S.
Shannah S.
Redwood City, CA

These are awesome! So much easier on those nights when you are too tired to wash your whole face. They remove all my makeup, even waterproof eye makeup. I love them!
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Columbia, MD

I love the way the wipes smell and they are super soft so it doesn't hurt to scrub makeup off your face!! I recommended this to my sister and now she used them also!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Monongahela, PA

MY FAVORITE make up wipes ever! They smell very nice and also calm your skin while removing your make up. I also love how moist they are, they never seem to dry out!
Jeenal K.
Jeenal K.

Great product...doesn't leave an oily residue, which is an added bonus. Purchased from Target. Price is a bit expensive, but it gets the job done. Effective product!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Lehi, UT

These wipes do a great job of getting make-up off! I also love the lavender in in them that makes them calming! It's a great way to take off makeup right before bed.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now