Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Wichita, KS
March 20, 2016, 6:50 p.m.
Works and gets all of my makeup off, the only thing I find difficult about makeup remover wipes is that most can't remove my mascara, other than that, great wipes!
Mika A.
Mika A.
San Jose, CA
This is just like the other Neutrogena makeup remover except it has a very hydrating and calming sensation. The smell also reminds me of a high end spa. I love it.
cathy h.
cathy h.
Cedar Park, TX
March 20, 2016, 6:08 p.m.
My daughters love to use these to take off their eye makeup. They are very easy to use and work well on getting the eye makeup of f with no damage to the eyelashes
Katie M.
Katie M.
Paducah, Ky
March 29, 2016, 1:41 a.m.
Favorite makeup wipes. They work well and leave my face smelling and feeling fresh. Sometimes I do have to use two but I also sometimes wear quite a bit of makeup.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Kosciusko, MS
March 1, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
I bought these a few weeks ago to remove my make up at night. I'm not sure what is in them but they irritate my eyes really bad!!!! I will not be using them anymore
Sara P.
Sara P.
Methuen, MA
These wipes are incredible. The take off even the heaviest makeup with just a swipe and no harsh rubbing. They even smooth my skin and make my face feel refreshed.
Kateria O.
Kateria O.
Boynton Beach, FL
Feb. 17, 2016, 7:54 a.m.
OMG! I LOVE LOVE THESES WIPES THERE REALLY REFRESHING THEY DON'T DRY OUT YOUR SKIN AND THEY REMOVE MAKE UP WITH ONLY 1 WIPE DEPENDS ON HKW MUCH MAKE UP YOU HAVE ON.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Norman, OK
Feb. 4, 2016, 10:34 p.m.
I use these every night! They smell good/work well. I do still have to go back over my face to make sure everything is cleaned off, but this is a great first step.
Gaby W.
Gaby W.
Albuquerque, NM
Feb. 29, 2016, 8:11 p.m.
When i use this i feel like my face is clear and its not really irritated. I just over all feel clean and i can relax knowing i have a fresh clean face before bed.
Manisha R.
Manisha R.
Morrisville, NC
Feb. 8, 2016, 4:50 p.m.
I really like this product because it removes all my make-up with just one toilette and isn't harsh on my eyes. It is not too oily and leaves my skin feeling soft!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?