Add a Photo

Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Germantown, MD
May 19, 2016, 10:37 a.m.
These are soft and moist, works wonders on cleaning off your makeup and impurities from your skin, very gentle and makes the skin feel so soft! I need to remember the purple packaging as I prefer this over the blue. Smaller sheets (with larger quantity in package) will make for a better deal. Cost near $7-8 per package. Would love coupons!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Fenton, MO
Feb. 9, 2016, 9:32 p.m.
This product does what its made to do. Its very moisturizing and I love using it at night before bed. But i wear so much makeup i always feel the need to have to either use 2 or go back and wash my face with soap or my clairisonic. They also really burn my eyes. I use them when i have to and I'm lazy, but i definitely prefer other brands.
Kiona Y.
Kiona Y.
Fort Pierre, SD
Feb. 7, 2016, 9:22 p.m.
The only negative I had with this product was when you got towards the bottom of the bag the towels would be so saturated that the formula would sting my eyes, but nothing too major. It was gentle on my skin as my skin is easily irritated, and they smelled awesome and really broke up my waterproof mascara that is insanely hard to get off.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
March 7, 2016, 6:14 p.m.
With my sensitive skin, I was hesitant to try a new makeup remover, but this is my go to. It takes of every single bit of makeup, even waterproof mascara. I have these every single place, next to my bed, my bathroom, my fiance's house and an overnight bag. I cannot recommend these enough to anyone who wants an easy way to take off makeup!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Bushkill, PA
March 1, 2016, 11:31 p.m.
I have had the best luck with makeup wipes lately. I don't usually rely on wipes to remove heavy makeup because in the past it hasn't worked and has been a waste of money, but on the go or in a hurry, these are the best at removing heavy makeup. These get every last bit of makeup and makes my face feel so smooth and clean, I love them.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Auburn, PA
Feb. 12, 2016, 1:47 a.m.
I've searched high and low for a great make up remover I hate using ones that leave my skin feeling oily or overly dry I got these as just a quick purchase after seeing one of my favorite you tubers talk about them and I have not used anything else since then I love how easy they take my makeup off and how refreshed my skin feels after!
Leah T.
Leah T.
River Falls, WI
Feb. 25, 2016, 12:27 a.m.
These worked for me, but only if I used three or four. I wear a minimal amount of makeup on a daily basis, so having to go through wipes so quickly is a bit of a hassle. I also noticed that my skin always felt like it had an added layer over the top, like the wipe was leaving a residue behind. All in all, not a huge fan of this product.
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Brooklyn, NY
May 30, 2016, 12:46 p.m.
Love love this make up remover as it is extremely gentle and moisturizing. This has been my goto makeup wipe for years now and I have tried some other wipes in between but this is the best so far. It smells great, doesn't irritate my eyes, removes eye makeup including water resistant eye products. I use a fash wash right after the wipe.
mkatm l.
mkatm l.
Feb. 9, 2016, 1:10 a.m.
The wipes do a great job of cleansing my whole face not just my eyes. My skin was not left greasy. The wipes did not irritate my skin or eyes. My face felt clean, fresh, and soft. These are very useful after a long day or night when I am too tired to wash my face or during the winter when washing my face at night tends to dry my skin.
Lupita L.
Lupita L.
Laredo, TX
March 26, 2016, 5:50 p.m.
I have used the blue neutrogena make up removers before and I can say these purple ones definitely work better. I WISH I had discovered them before. You do not have to rub really hard with these, they are really wet and do the job really well, there also a bit oily but it helped me calm my redness, so I would give it a 5 star overall.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?