Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Jill K.
Jill K.

These wipes are very gentle on my skin. I use them when I come home after a long day to clean my makeup off. I feel as if I just got out of the shower after using them. I also use them before going to bed to give myself that clean feeling when I'm falling asleep. After my first time using these wipes, within a week I noticed my skin begin to clear up.
courtney r.
courtney r.
Ormond Beach, FL

I bought these a about a month ago. They do get your make up off good. But my only problem was they burned my eyes so bad. If they didn't irritate my eyes so bad I would by them again. Seriously my eyes would be so red and hurt for about an hour after so for that reason I would pass on these if you have sensitive eyes. Do not buy for that reason alone
Lissa D.
Lissa D.

Best make up remover by far. If you use this you want any other. No kidding !! This take off all your make up in less than one minute and it's not search on your skin and makes your skin feel nice and smooth and you wake up with your skin feeling really nicest would still love it so much the best product I've ever used on my skin or make up removing.
Katence T.
Katence T.
Manassas, VA

Just the best wipes ever!I keep buying those and the price is great once I forgot the open and they got dry but I still useD one and what do you know they clean my make up just like that.my eyes are so sensitive and those wipes are perfect for my eyes don't make them red nether burn after cleaning and your face stays smooth like you have cream on it.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

The towlettes smell heavenly and work like magic----the smell is therapy and calming while effectively removing all traces of makeup on your face! Sometime when I am really tired I simply use these towlettes alone without following up with my regular face washing routine---and there's no traces of makeup on my pillow case in the morning! Love these!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Ann Arbor, MI

I don't know where these have been all my life, but they are my new favorites! I love the lavender smell, and I love that they don't sting or otherwise irritate my sensitive skin. They work pretty well, although I usually use a secondary liquid remover to get mascara or heavy eye makeup off. Great value (there is a great knockoff at Target as well!)
Alesia C.
Alesia C.
Fair Oaks, CA

I love these wipes! They take off all my makeup,and they are very moist. Some wipes do not hold a lot of product,but these ones are very moist. Also, they do not burn my eyes!!! Other wipes have irritated my eyes so bad that they were sensitive for days,but these are very gentle. They cause me no irritation! Best facial cleaning wipes on the market!
Anne K.
Anne K.
Evansville, IN

These towelettes make taking off my makeup so much easier! After wearing a full face of make up, one towelette was enough! These are affordable and love how you can get them from CVS/Walgreens to Walmart. I have used these for the past year. I definitely recommend these. The scent is on the heavier side, but definitely puts me in a more calmer mood.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Silver Spring, MD

I'm a big fan of Neutrogena products as a whole because they tend to do well on my dry sensitive skin. My face is really sensitive and a lot of drugstore brands tend to either further dry my skin out or burn when using. These don't. the night calming ones are my favorite. they have the right amount of moisture and do the job which is most important.
Tina K.
Tina K.

Alot of the time I use Neutrogena Make-up wipes Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming Wipes for cleaning my make off after going out. I don't like using wash clothes cause my skin is really sensitive and wash clothes are too rough on my skin. These wipes are soothing and they work well to remove the make up reside that other wipes leave behind.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now