Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Troy, AL

These Neutrogenia nighttime calming towelettes are probably the best that I've ever used. The light lavender scent makes going to bed much easier and is something I actually look forward to. I feel that the wipes remove product rather well, but I would still use a toner afterwards. I have combination stuff and this stuff works out great for me.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Warrensburg, MO

Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming wipes are just as described. The towelettes are soft and gentle on sensitive skin, and take little to no scrubbing to remove tough make up. The subtle lavender scent relaxes me in my nightly cleansing regimen so that I can go to bed fresh and relaxed. My skin has never been happier!
Allison Z.
Allison Z.
Philadelphia, PA

These are my go-to, never-fail wipes. They take off basically anything and everything and I absolutely LOVE the scent. These don't dry out in the packaging and they also don't leave my skin oily afterward, so I can wipe off my face and not need to wash it right away either. And I'm acne-prone, but they don't make me breakout. They're the best.
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
Oceanside, CA

By far these are my absolute favorite makeup removing wipes , they aren't pricey at all , definitely worth what you pay for and so convenient to find at any drugstore . They're a very effective product , the formula on them is great , only downside is that the packs of them do only carry 25 towelettes, so if they could carry more it'd be great
Lyssa P.
Lyssa P.
Berlin, CT

I definitely love using these makeup whipes to remove eye makeup and lipsticks/glosses but i hardly ever feel like it removes my face makeup. These also leave an oily film on my face (note this doesn't replace washing your face) there are more skin friendly makeup removers though. Not the worst but not exactly "thee best" great for traveling.
Haylie R.
Haylie R.
Victoria, TX

These are okay. I thought that I would really like them, but in the end I didn't. My skin isn't as sensitive as it used to be, but these really irritated my skin and that's the complaint I have about them. They cleaned my makeup off my face like they should've, but I didn't buy them again after they made my face feel all burned and irritated.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Tallahassee, FL

I was skeptical at first about trying these but I'm so glad I did! They're so easy to store and unlike other brands they don't dry out. I have very sensitive skin and these don't irritate my skin. I bought them at Target, and I plan on buying again when I run out. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for makeup removing wipes!
Selena M.
Selena M.
Middle Grove, NY

Use this product everyday and completely in love with them. I was looking for an easy and cheap makeup remover. This product is really gentle on my face and removes my makeup in an instant. I would continue to use this product! I would recommend this to someone who doesn't like to spend a lot of time taking makeup off. Great product in result!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Texarkana, TX

I have chosen to give this product a 5 star rating!!! I absolutely loved these. The towelettes were so soft to the touch making the make-up removing feel really nice and gentle. It also had left my skin feeling smooth, refreshing, and clean. Love, love, loveeeeeee this!! I would 100% recommend this to anyone and everyone, plus it smells good!
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Roscoe, IL

The smell of these towelettes is perfect for winding down after a long day - it makes me feel instantly relaxed and ready to get some rest. The towelettes themselves do an amazing job of removing makeup. The only reason I took off a star is because it sometimes irritated my skin (which is slightly sensitive). I would recommend these, though!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now