Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Denise G.
Denise G.
Wildomar, CA

I've used this make up remover in the past, and I really like it. I have sensitive skin, this Neutrogena product felt really nice on my skin. Definitely recommend it.
Jivean M.
Jivean M.
Bronx , NY

I like Neutrogena makeup wipes. The Only thing is I don't like how it leaves my skin feeling a bit oily after I wipe the makeup off. I usually wash my face afterwards
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Lake In The Hills, IL

I love these. So great when your tired and and don't want to wash your face before bed. I use one almost every night. Very calming and help kee your skin moisturizer.
Santina M.
Santina M.
Sewell, NJ

Smells great, leaves you feeling fresh and clean! Sometimes you need more than one towelette to really get all of your makeup off-- I even use it to clean my brushes.
Ren C.
Ren C.
Old Hickory, TN

Dries out quickly but when first bought, helps take off eye shadow, blush, lip stick, and foundation well. Doesn't irritate sensitive skin and leaves a fresh feeling.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Burlington, WI

I love these, they are especially great when getting home late and not wanting to spend a lot of time on a full face cleaning. they leave your skin feeling refreshed.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Charlotte, NC

I ALWAYS have this product with me. Whether I'm home or on the go or even traveling. It gets more than some of my actual face washes and leaves a smell good soft face
Sona E.
Sona E.

Works very well. Takes almost all my make up off. Moisturizes my skin as well. Smells refreshing. The only complain is it takes more than two towels to clean my face.
I really like this makeup remover because it gets all of my makeup off and leaves my face feeling fresh and light. The nice scent helps me feel relaxed and sleep well
Takishna P.
Takishna P.

These wipes are ok. As far as calming....I didn't feel that effect! I felt they were a little too harsh on my skin compared to the other Neutrogena wipes I have used.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now