Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Huntington Beach, CA

These take my makeup off so easily!! And they smell really good too! No more cotton balls and liquid makeup remover for me!! I will stick with these! SO much easier!!
Takishna P.
Takishna P.

These wipes are ok. As far as calming....I didn't feel that effect! I felt they were a little too harsh on my skin compared to the other Neutrogena wipes I have used.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Charlotte, NC

I ALWAYS have this product with me. Whether I'm home or on the go or even traveling. It gets more than some of my actual face washes and leaves a smell good soft face
Renu T.
Renu T.
Alpharetta, GA

The best makeup remover I've used . It gently removes all makeup without irritating. It is best for eye makeup which is waterproof . You have to try it to believe it.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Old Greenwich, CT

This is great for a quick night time removal; I wouldn't say the wipes take all of your makeup perfectly though... I would always go back afterwards with a face wash.
Santina M.
Santina M.
Sewell, NJ

Smells great, leaves you feeling fresh and clean! Sometimes you need more than one towelette to really get all of your makeup off-- I even use it to clean my brushes.
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Southgate, MI

Takes off more makeup than other brands of makeup removing wipes do. Didn't cause any break outs. Keep away from eyes or it'll burn. Favorite brand of makeup remover.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Statesboro, GA

Works very well at removing makeup and the smell is soothing. I would recommend only using these when you're trying to relax because the lavender sent is very strong.
Carina M.
Carina M.
Tomball, TX

Who doesn't like Neutrogena products? The towelettes are moist, not soaked, and smell great, but not strong. They do a good job getting makeup off, including mascara.
Sona E.
Sona E.

Works very well. Takes almost all my make up off. Moisturizes my skin as well. Smells refreshing. The only complain is it takes more than two towels to clean my face.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?