Add a Photo

Julieta M.
Julieta M.
Miami Beach, FL
April 5, 2016, 5:41 p.m.
Gets my makeup off and keeps my face feeling fresh and nourished. I look forward to taking of my makeup every night just to get that fresh face before going to bed.
Ally W.
Ally W.
Feb. 24, 2016, 4:46 p.m.
From wearing make up-- to just needing to freshen my face after working out-- this product is the best! especially when I am too lazy to wash my face, or on the go!
Tatiana D.
Tatiana D.
Greensburg, PA
April 3, 2016, 3:34 p.m.
Very calming! I've always used these because that don't make me break out! A little pricey but well worth it! Takes all the makeup off even the harsh black mascara!
Ana S.
Ana S.
Palmdale, CA
March 6, 2016, 11:35 a.m.
Before I go to sleep I generally takes off my makeup with castor oil. But for those days when I'm feeling lazy I use these. They get maybe 85% if of the makeup off.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Los Angeles, CA
May 15, 2016, 11:27 p.m.
Smooth, easy to use and really convenient. I use it every night and I'm 100% satisfied. The quality / price ratio is great and I totally recommend those towelettes.
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Baltimore
March 3, 2016, 6:45 p.m.
Work great but they are too large. I wish there were more in the package that were smaller it would make it a better value. These are not oily and get the job done.
erika p.
erika p.
Warminster, PA
May 17, 2016, 5:19 p.m.
Removes makeup easily and without an oily feel. Skin feels soft and fresh. Follw with Neutrogena nighttime lotion for best results. My skin looks and feels fabulous
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Lewisville, TX
Feb. 19, 2016, 10:08 p.m.
I love them as they take all my make up off at night. With other brands i had to use several wipes to get the results i get with this product. I highly recommend it.
elen m.
elen m.
Los Angeles, CA
Feb. 9, 2016, 10:01 p.m.
These are perfect to use to remove all the gunk off my face before i sleep. totally helps prevent breakouts at the same time and iv went back and bought many times.
Sandi G.
Sandi G.
Feb. 19, 2016, 11:35 p.m.
Very gentle and effective - keeps my towels from getting stained with foundation! These are also great to pack when traveling or put in a gym bag. Super convenient!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?