Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Hyejin L.
Hyejin L.
Marina, CA

Convenient and erase all type of make up products!!
It doesn't leave any residue much but if it's sparkle make up product, you should fold it and use it to remove the sparkles!
damariz c.
damariz c.
santiago

sacan bien el maquillaje, no arde ni irrita la piel lo que es un gran punto a favor, me sacaba la máscara a prueba de agua sin problemas también cosa que no todas pueden lograr
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Louisville, KY

Such a refreshing addition to my nighttime beauty routine! Leaves your face feeling fresh and clean! Never have to worry about makeup residue getting left on my face overnight!
Luiza V.
Luiza V.
Burlingame, CA

Good make up remover. It takes all my make up off at night and leaves my skin nice and hidrated. I love it because my skin is very oily and this one does not make me break out.
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Los Angeles, CA

These are my go-to make up wipes for a first cleanse.
While I try to avoid wipes in general, these are great for getting all my make up off without stripping or drying my skin.
Tanessa S.
Tanessa S.
Olympia, WA

Love that it removes even waterproof mascara! My skin always feel so refreshed after using! I haven't experienced any over-drying, but I do only use in the evening, before bed.
Maria H.
Maria H.

These are my favorite makeup remover wipes. I can remove all my makeup with just one wipe. My skin is not sensitive to fragrance so these are great. I enjoy the lavender scent.
Jess P.
Jess P.
Charlotte, NC

LOVED the smell, perfect for getting ready for bed. I feel it took my makeup off well. Mostly I washed my face after using, but sometimes I did not rinse and I still felt clean
Bailey J.
Bailey J.

I always use these towelettes before bedtime to soothe my skin and get off any leftover makeup and dirt from my busy day. They smell great and make my skin feel clean and soft.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Eugene, OR

I have sensitive skin and use these when I'm too tired at night to do a deep cleanse and remove makeup. They remove every trace of makeup and do not irritate my sensitive skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now