Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Mckenzie M.
Mckenzie M.
Cleveland, OH

I love these, they take care of my makeup so well and don't have a burning sensation like others I have used in the past. definitely buying again, not expensive either
Bekki W.
Bekki W.
Portland, OR

These did not smell "calming" and really stung my face when I used them. For the price I expected better. Also seemed to leave a residue behind. Would not repurchase.
Sona E.
Sona E.

Works very well. Takes almost all my make up off. Moisturizes my skin as well. Smells refreshing. The only complain is it takes more than two towels to clean my face.
Shelby V.
Shelby V.
Boston, MA

I did liked these as well, I am not sure if the night calming aspect really did much, but they didn't smell bad and make my skin make up free without scrubbing a lot!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Statesboro, GA

Works very well at removing makeup and the smell is soothing. I would recommend only using these when you're trying to relax because the lavender sent is very strong.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Huntington Beach, CA

These take my makeup off so easily!! And they smell really good too! No more cotton balls and liquid makeup remover for me!! I will stick with these! SO much easier!!
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Columbus, OH

This product irritated my eyes each time I would try to use it around that area. Gave up on it after I went through my last pack. It really got the makeup off though!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Old Greenwich, CT

This is great for a quick night time removal; I wouldn't say the wipes take all of your makeup perfectly though... I would always go back afterwards with a face wash.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Burlington, WI

I love these, they are especially great when getting home late and not wanting to spend a lot of time on a full face cleaning. they leave your skin feeling refreshed.
Carina M.
Carina M.
Tomball, TX

Who doesn't like Neutrogena products? The towelettes are moist, not soaked, and smell great, but not strong. They do a good job getting makeup off, including mascara.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now