Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Karen C.
Karen C.
Vista, CA

The best makeup remover ever ! I like this product I use it every night before I go to sleep my face doesn't feel dry or sticky after I use this product . It's amazing
Heather B.
Heather B.

These work great to get all your makeup off. I can remove all my makeup including eye makeup with just one. Doesn't help me sleep but they are awesome makeup removers!
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Lawrence, KS

These cleansing towelettes were a life saver when I vacationed out of the country! They are perfect for women on the go and I absolutely love them!! How could you not?
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Lake In The Hills, IL

I love these. So great when your tired and and don't want to wash your face before bed. I use one almost every night. Very calming and help kee your skin moisturizer.
Ren C.
Ren C.
Old Hickory, TN

Dries out quickly but when first bought, helps take off eye shadow, blush, lip stick, and foundation well. Doesn't irritate sensitive skin and leaves a fresh feeling.
arabela o.
arabela o.
Laredo, TX

Great product have been using it for almost 2 years now! Many of the other products made me break out but these wipes didn't and still manage to leave my skin smooth!
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Burlington, WI

I love these, they are especially great when getting home late and not wanting to spend a lot of time on a full face cleaning. they leave your skin feeling refreshed.
Denise G.
Denise G.
Wildomar, CA

I've used this make up remover in the past, and I really like it. I have sensitive skin, this Neutrogena product felt really nice on my skin. Definitely recommend it.
Alison B.
Alison B.
Pompano Beach, FL

The best makeup wipes ever. I use them once I get home from the gym. The scent is amazing however depending on the brand of mascara I used it won't take all of it off
Mckenzie M.
Mckenzie M.
Cleveland, OH

I love these, they take care of my makeup so well and don't have a burning sensation like others I have used in the past. definitely buying again, not expensive either
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?