Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Christine D.
Christine D.
Rockford, IL

I love this I take my make off with this every night even if I don't have make up on I will still have this apart of my night routine I just feel calm and relaxed after using it
Molly C.
Molly C.
Johns Creek, GA

Neutrogena always has amazing makeup removers but this one in particular is my favorite to use before bed. This is because it is so calming and sets the mood for going to sleep.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Mesa, AZ

So quick and easy love them. I get them fro walmart. I use them every night and sometimes in the morning. Ive used them on and off for 8 years. Try them you won't regret it!!!!!
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Northwood, ND

I love this, the makeup remover wipes remove my makeup with such ease. I use the eye makeup remover, to use before taking off my foundation. Both products work amazing together.
Maria H.
Maria H.

These are my favorite makeup remover wipes. I can remove all my makeup with just one wipe. My skin is not sensitive to fragrance so these are great. I enjoy the lavender scent.
Ebony A.
Ebony A.
Ewa Beach, HI

One makeup wipe with take off your eye and face makeup!!! I absolutely love the makeup removing wipes! You always want to ensure all makeup is removed to avoid cluttered pores!
Bailey J.
Bailey J.

I always use these towelettes before bedtime to soothe my skin and get off any leftover makeup and dirt from my busy day. They smell great and make my skin feel clean and soft.
Mallory G.
Mallory G.
Boca Raton, FL

I love these wipes! It's very gentle but extremely effective. It even removes my water proof mascara without having to rub too hard. By far my favorite makeup removing clothes.
Hyejin L.
Hyejin L.
Marina, CA

Convenient and erase all type of make up products!!
It doesn't leave any residue much but if it's sparkle make up product, you should fold it and use it to remove the sparkles!
damariz c.
damariz c.
santiago

sacan bien el maquillaje, no arde ni irrita la piel lo que es un gran punto a favor, me sacaba la máscara a prueba de agua sin problemas también cosa que no todas pueden lograr
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now