Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Clariaa M.
Clariaa M.
Gardena, CA

Loved how it took off my eye make up with one towelette. Usually i used to use a couple now i only use 1. It doesn't irritate my eyes and makes my eye area feel smooth
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Livermore, CA

I love these towelettes. I've tried other brands and I find this one to be the most efficient and pleasant. The smell is nice and soothing. I'll stick with this brand.
Tina S.
Tina S.

This removes my make up like no other product. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean it works really well to remove my eye makeup with out me having to rub harshly.
georgia l.
georgia l.
Myrtle Beach, SC

They take off most all of my makeup. I love that they are night calming because i take my makeup off at night. They just the same thing like there other towelettes do.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Love these! It's easy to use, and doesn't take excessive scrubbing to get the make up of your face. I also love the nice clean tingly sensation I get after using them!
Leland N Tanaya N.
Leland N Tanaya N.
Summerville, SC

I've just started to use these. So far so good. They remove all my makeup with one cloth. My skin has been reacting fine to this product. The smell isn't overwhelming.
Keri S.
Keri S.
Plymouth, MN

These are excellent for removing makeup quickly. I particularly like them for travel. The package deals up in between uses so the rest of the towelettes don't dry out.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Vista, CA

The best makeup remover ever ! I like this product I use it every night before I go to sleep my face doesn't feel dry or sticky after I use this product . It's amazing
Yasmin S.
Yasmin S.

I bought these wipes looking for something that would remove off all my makeup. These Neutrogena ones are great they removed everything and they have a pleasant smell.
Christina A.
Christina A.
ELLICOTT CITY , MD

My go to wipes, especially when I'm feeling too tired to go through a whole skincare routine! My makeup comes off with one wipe, and my skin feels fresh and refreshed.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?