Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
San Diego, CA

I like these in a pinch. I love how they remove makeup and debris efficiently. I will say that I recommend washing face but in a punch or lazy moment these are amazing
Clariaa M.
Clariaa M.
Gardena, CA

Loved how it took off my eye make up with one towelette. Usually i used to use a couple now i only use 1. It doesn't irritate my eyes and makes my eye area feel smooth
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Love these! It's easy to use, and doesn't take excessive scrubbing to get the make up of your face. I also love the nice clean tingly sensation I get after using them!
Yasmin S.
Yasmin S.

I bought these wipes looking for something that would remove off all my makeup. These Neutrogena ones are great they removed everything and they have a pleasant smell.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Anaheim, CA

Love using this on eyes so gentle yet effective. They also come in a very nice resealable packaging option which helps them from drying out like other cleansing wipes.
Keri S.
Keri S.
Plymouth, MN

These are excellent for removing makeup quickly. I particularly like them for travel. The package deals up in between uses so the rest of the towelettes don't dry out.
Jazmine G.
Jazmine G.
Riverside, CA

I love these wipes! 1 wipe removes all the make up you have on! With other make up wipe brands I have tried, I've had to use more than 1 wipe to remove all my make up!
Tina S.
Tina S.

This removes my make up like no other product. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean it works really well to remove my eye makeup with out me having to rub harshly.
Alison B.
Alison B.
Pompano Beach, FL

The best makeup wipes ever. I use them once I get home from the gym. The scent is amazing however depending on the brand of mascara I used it won't take all of it off
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA

These are truly calming! They clean my face, though i need a stronger eye makeup remover, i love how these make my skin feel. My face is clean and it's very soothing.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now