Add a Photo

Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Charlotte, NC
March 1, 2016, 6:48 p.m.
I ALWAYS have this product with me. Whether I'm home or on the go or even traveling. It gets more than some of my actual face washes and leaves a smell good soft face
Very clean feeling after use. I have dry skin and it didn't add to the dry-ness. Took care of make up on my face with one cloth. Just moist enough but not too moist.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Monongahela, PA
Feb. 19, 2016, 3 p.m.
MY FAVORITE make up wipes ever! They smell very nice and also calm your skin while removing your make up. I also love how moist they are, they never seem to dry out!
Bilge S.
Bilge S.
This is an amazing make-up remover, removes all make up without leaving your skin dry. I just wont recommend using it around your eyes, as it kind of burns a little.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Columbia, MD
Feb. 23, 2016, 11:10 p.m.
I love the way the wipes smell and they are super soft so it doesn't hurt to scrub makeup off your face!! I recommended this to my sister and now she used them also!
Shannah S.
Shannah S.
Redwood City, CA
Feb. 16, 2016, 5:58 p.m.
These are awesome! So much easier on those nights when you are too tired to wash your whole face. They remove all my makeup, even waterproof eye makeup. I love them!
Diana M.
Diana M.
March 8, 2016, 3:52 p.m.
This is a great product to use late night after an outing with the girls. Allows me to remove makeup without much hassle and leaves my face feeling smooth and clean.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Lehi, UT
March 14, 2016, 3:15 p.m.
These wipes do a great job of getting make-up off! I also love the lavender in in them that makes them calming! It's a great way to take off makeup right before bed.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Cassatt, SC
Feb. 23, 2016, 11:34 p.m.
Love the scent of these and they leave my skin feeling soft and dirt free my skin tends to be oily so I love something that will have me feeling like I just showered
Abigael C.
Abigael C.
May 1, 2016, 8:22 p.m.
I have such dry skin and it's very hard for me to find makeup wipes that don't irritate my skin and even burn my skin. These are perfect and i HIGHLY recommend them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?