Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Thibodaux , La

These remove your make up but do leave a greasy residue. If you have acne prone skin use a different wipe! And everyone definitely needs to wash their face after using
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Livermore, CA

I love these towelettes. I've tried other brands and I find this one to be the most efficient and pleasant. The smell is nice and soothing. I'll stick with this brand.
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Fayette City, PA

These towelettes work really well. I use a lot of black eyiner and mascara and after using the towelettes on my face it's like I've never had make up on to begin with.
georgia l.
georgia l.
Myrtle Beach, SC

They take off most all of my makeup. I love that they are night calming because i take my makeup off at night. They just the same thing like there other towelettes do.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Plainfield, IL

I don't wear face make up, I only wear eye make up (mascara & liquid eyeliner) & these towelettes take all my eye make up off with ease! I love it, I highly recommend!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
San Diego, CA

I like these in a pinch. I love how they remove makeup and debris efficiently. I will say that I recommend washing face but in a punch or lazy moment these are amazing
Clariaa M.
Clariaa M.
Gardena, CA

Loved how it took off my eye make up with one towelette. Usually i used to use a couple now i only use 1. It doesn't irritate my eyes and makes my eye area feel smooth
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Love these! It's easy to use, and doesn't take excessive scrubbing to get the make up of your face. I also love the nice clean tingly sensation I get after using them!
Yasmin S.
Yasmin S.

I bought these wipes looking for something that would remove off all my makeup. These Neutrogena ones are great they removed everything and they have a pleasant smell.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Anaheim, CA

Love using this on eyes so gentle yet effective. They also come in a very nice resealable packaging option which helps them from drying out like other cleansing wipes.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now