Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Vista, CA

I have very sensitive skin, especially around my eyes, where my makeup is the heaviest. This is the only thing that doesn't irritate my skin and hydrates before bedtime
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Lindenhurst

Love this product!Gets off all the makeup. You sometimes have to wash face to get of the makeup left behind.i use this product all the time . Meets all my expectations.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Manchester, TN

Omg I love this makeup wipe because it feel fantastic on my face it doesn't burn my skin afterwards like other ones so I would recommend this to a boat load of people.
Leland N Tanaya N.
Leland N Tanaya N.
Summerville, SC

I've just started to use these. So far so good. They remove all my makeup with one cloth. My skin has been reacting fine to this product. The smell isn't overwhelming.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Lawrence, KS

These cleansing towelettes were a life saver when I vacationed out of the country! They are perfect for women on the go and I absolutely love them!! How could you not?
Tina S.
Tina S.

This removes my make up like no other product. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean it works really well to remove my eye makeup with out me having to rub harshly.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Livermore, CA

I love these towelettes. I've tried other brands and I find this one to be the most efficient and pleasant. The smell is nice and soothing. I'll stick with this brand.
Karolina P.
Karolina P.
Simi Valley, CA

I love this make up remover!!!!! It wont scratch my face leaves face feeling totally clean. It a great buy, with a soothing lavender scent that puts me right to sleep.
georgia l.
georgia l.
Myrtle Beach, SC

They take off most all of my makeup. I love that they are night calming because i take my makeup off at night. They just the same thing like there other towelettes do.
Jazmine G.
Jazmine G.
Riverside, CA

I love these wipes! 1 wipe removes all the make up you have on! With other make up wipe brands I have tried, I've had to use more than 1 wipe to remove all my make up!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now