Add a Photo

Photos (37)
clara s.
clara s.
Portland, OR

They are good in that they remove your makeup effectively. However, you have to wash your face afterwards in order to make sure the oil does not cause you to break out.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Milan, NM

I love these to remove my makeup. They easily remove all of my makeup quickly. They don't dry my skin out at all. I've always got a good clean feeling after using them.
Liana N.
Liana N.
Lynn, MA

This product is guaranteed to take it all off when it's time to go to bed and it will leave your skin so soft after it removes every drop of stay-proof make-up you have
Annie C.
Annie C.
Essex Junction, VT

I love the smell of these (I'm a sucker for anything lavender). However, they always leave my face feeling super oily, so they are not something I'd purchase on my own.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Livermore, CA

I love these towelettes. I've tried other brands and I find this one to be the most efficient and pleasant. The smell is nice and soothing. I'll stick with this brand.
Karolina P.
Karolina P.
Simi Valley, CA

I love this make up remover!!!!! It wont scratch my face leaves face feeling totally clean. It a great buy, with a soothing lavender scent that puts me right to sleep.
georgia l.
georgia l.
Myrtle Beach, SC

They take off most all of my makeup. I love that they are night calming because i take my makeup off at night. They just the same thing like there other towelettes do.
Heather B.
Heather B.

These work great to get all your makeup off. I can remove all my makeup including eye makeup with just one. Doesn't help me sleep but they are awesome makeup removers!
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Lawrence, KS

These cleansing towelettes were a life saver when I vacationed out of the country! They are perfect for women on the go and I absolutely love them!! How could you not?
Karen C.
Karen C.
Vista, CA

The best makeup remover ever ! I like this product I use it every night before I go to sleep my face doesn't feel dry or sticky after I use this product . It's amazing
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now