Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Johanna J.
Johanna J.
Reynoldsburg, OH

When I get done work at 7 am I come home ready to crash and don't feel like washing my face I use this product has a great smell and works well not the best on waterproof mascara
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Charlottetown

Takes the makeup off without irritating my eyes. I have fairly sensitive skin and there are some wipes that i just cannot use. Neutrogena wipes are one that I keep going back to.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

These are my absolute fave makeup cleansing cloths. They smell SO GOOD, but aren't overpowering. They leave my sensitive skin feeling soft and they don't dry or irritate my skin.
Thuy Vi M.
Thuy Vi M.
Everett, WA

Soft wipes that are well saturated. Didn't feel to foamy or left my skin with any residue. Did great at removing my make up and eye make up. Used before following with a cleanse.
Tera H.
Tera H.

Works perfect every time, I use one every single night. It gets every bit of makeup that I have on my face off before I go to sleep. It never makes me break out or anything also.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Chelsea, AL

I have purchase these because they came highly recommended however, I am not yet convinced that these will become one of my staples. Iam still trying to figure this product out.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Aberdeen, MD

These are great in their small portable package. I keep one pack in my purse and the other at home. They work great and leave your face feeling clean, not slimy, sticky or oily.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.

I love the convenience of using a makeup removing towelette at the end of a long work day. These wipes helped remove my make without burning my skin and needing to rub too hard.
Majie B.
Majie B.
Seattle, WA

This makeup remover towelettes are fantastic they smell awesome and they remove make up right away no mess at all, and it also rejuvenates your face and makes it feel moistened!
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Crescent City, CA

These wipes are PERFECT! I have combination skin and these work wonderful. Every night use, wipes away all the makeup from my face and leaves it feeling clean & smooth. Love it!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now