Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Lindenhurst

Love this product!Gets off all the makeup. You sometimes have to wash face to get of the makeup left behind.i use this product all the time . Meets all my expectations.
Judi J.
Judi J.
Port Jefferson Station, NY

Gets the job done as far as removing makeup didn't see much of a difference tho from the original type of make up wipes i don't notice what makes it night time claiming
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Vista, CA

I have very sensitive skin, especially around my eyes, where my makeup is the heaviest. This is the only thing that doesn't irritate my skin and hydrates before bedtime
Emily M.
Emily M.
Dalton, GA

This is one of my favorite makeup remover wipes! The fragrance is soothing. I wear a lot of makeup, and these wipes do the job well. It also removes makeup very easily.
clara s.
clara s.
Portland, OR

They are good in that they remove your makeup effectively. However, you have to wash your face afterwards in order to make sure the oil does not cause you to break out.
Aubri F.
Aubri F.
Las Vegas, NV

These are great. Especially right before bed to get off all of the make up on my face. Its not too oily which I love, and it moisturizes and keeps my face cool as well.
Roshni P.
Roshni P.
Cary, Nc

Great product, does it job and removes makeup, however for sensitive skin like myself the wipes are harsh against your face. Also does not remove eye makeup completely.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this for my skin. I have dry skin and I hate to use chemical fulled products. This is a perfect yet mild cleanser for my face which has not caused any blemishes.
Jana H.
Jana H.

This is my favorite makeup remover. After watching a youtube video where these wipes took the makeup off in HALF the time other wipes took, I bought them and LOVE them!
Maheen K.
Maheen K.
Wheaton, IL

It doesn't have random dry towelettes in the pack like other makeup remover wipes! I only have to use one to get the job done before going in with my nightly cleansers!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?