Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Statesboro, GA
Works very well at removing makeup and the smell is soothing. I would recommend only using these when you're trying to relax because the lavender sent is very strong.
Takishna P.
Takishna P.
April 30, 2016, 11:47 a.m.
These wipes are ok. As far as calming....I didn't feel that effect! I felt they were a little too harsh on my skin compared to the other Neutrogena wipes I have used.
Sona E.
Sona E.
Works very well. Takes almost all my make up off. Moisturizes my skin as well. Smells refreshing. The only complain is it takes more than two towels to clean my face.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Old Greenwich, CT
Feb. 22, 2016, 6:56 p.m.
This is great for a quick night time removal; I wouldn't say the wipes take all of your makeup perfectly though... I would always go back afterwards with a face wash.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Columbus, OH
June 1, 2016, 9:13 p.m.
This product irritated my eyes each time I would try to use it around that area. Gave up on it after I went through my last pack. It really got the makeup off though!
Shelby V.
Shelby V.
Boston, MA
Feb. 22, 2016, 6:08 p.m.
I did liked these as well, I am not sure if the night calming aspect really did much, but they didn't smell bad and make my skin make up free without scrubbing a lot!
I really like this makeup remover because it gets all of my makeup off and leaves my face feeling fresh and light. The nice scent helps me feel relaxed and sleep well
Bárbara V.
Bárbara V.
Medford, MA
Feb. 9, 2016, 9:57 p.m.
It's my favorite make-up remover. I have a very sensitive skin, and it cleans my face very well and my skin doesn't feel dry, it's perfect to use before going to bed.
Bekki W.
Bekki W.
Portland, OR
Feb. 13, 2016, 12:52 p.m.
These did not smell "calming" and really stung my face when I used them. For the price I expected better. Also seemed to leave a residue behind. Would not repurchase.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Huntington Beach, CA
Feb. 12, 2016, 6:35 a.m.
These take my makeup off so easily!! And they smell really good too! No more cotton balls and liquid makeup remover for me!! I will stick with these! SO much easier!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?