Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Adriana E.
Adriana E.

I loved how my make up fell off so effortless, and my face didn't feel dry at all. My face felt moisturize and very soft. These are the only make up removal towelettes I use now.
Hanna S.
Hanna S.
Kitchener

These are the only face wipe I will use. The towels stay moist in their packaging, unlike many other brands. They are gentle on your skin, smell amazing and are super refreshing.
Lori H.
Lori H.

I've used this once I'm not one for spending a lot of time trying to remove what little makeup I use so the fact that it's easy to use is why I buy it and the scent is not to bad
Meagan P.
Meagan P.
Findlay, OH

These work wonders!! They remove everything! And good for my sensitive skin. I think everyone should try these out! I definitely purchase these over and over every time I run out.
Jennah H.
Jennah H.
Silverton, OR

so great they really can your face. they also take of all the makeup. i think they are a great price. and they smell nice as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i both them at target, great vlaue
elizabeth a.
elizabeth a.
Downey, CA

Love these so much this are a holy grail product you must try they are very gentle to your skin and one does the job and are very inexpensive the value is great I will repurchase
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

These are my absolute fave makeup cleansing cloths. They smell SO GOOD, but aren't overpowering. They leave my sensitive skin feeling soft and they don't dry or irritate my skin.
Becca D.
Becca D.
Victoria, TX

These towers are great take off all my makeup even my water proof eye makeup and work great on my sensitive skin others hurt my eyes and burn my skin but not these they are great
Geraldine g.
Geraldine g.

Left my face feeling g clean and it took off all my make up with one sheets. Spells good and doesn't make my skin feel dry or stiff. I would recommend this product to anyone one.
Carolina F.
Carolina F.

I like the smell and feel of this cleansing towelette. It takes off the majority of my makeup. It's easy to use after a night of going out or when I'm too tired to clean my face.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now