Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Aubri F.
Aubri F.
Las Vegas, NV

These are great. Especially right before bed to get off all of the make up on my face. Its not too oily which I love, and it moisturizes and keeps my face cool as well.
Jana H.
Jana H.

This is my favorite makeup remover. After watching a youtube video where these wipes took the makeup off in HALF the time other wipes took, I bought them and LOVE them!
Orianna C.
Orianna C.
Louisville, KY

LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!!!!!!! My face is really oily during the day and at night so I use this for my face after my makeup and after I get out the shower in the morning
Roshni P.
Roshni P.
Cary, Nc

Great product, does it job and removes makeup, however for sensitive skin like myself the wipes are harsh against your face. Also does not remove eye makeup completely.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Dalton, GA

This is one of my favorite makeup remover wipes! The fragrance is soothing. I wear a lot of makeup, and these wipes do the job well. It also removes makeup very easily.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Vista, CA

I have very sensitive skin, especially around my eyes, where my makeup is the heaviest. This is the only thing that doesn't irritate my skin and hydrates before bedtime
Maheen K.
Maheen K.
Wheaton, IL

It doesn't have random dry towelettes in the pack like other makeup remover wipes! I only have to use one to get the job done before going in with my nightly cleansers!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.

Neutrogena is a great product any way. This is the first product where I really only had to use one wipe to clean house . My makeup was off and my face felt cleansed!!!
Judi J.
Judi J.
Port Jefferson Station, NY

Gets the job done as far as removing makeup didn't see much of a difference tho from the original type of make up wipes i don't notice what makes it night time claiming
Megan D.
Megan D.
Sayre, PA

Great at removing makeup. The scent is not pleasant, but not terrible. A single towellete can be used twice depending on the amount of makeup used, so it lasts a while.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now