Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Jailinne B.
Jailinne B.
Keuka Park, NY

This stuff is amazing! Helps remove all my makeup with usually only 1 wipe. Plus it's very soft against my skin and leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated over night.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.

Neutrogena is a great product any way. This is the first product where I really only had to use one wipe to clean house . My makeup was off and my face felt cleansed!!!
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Buena Vista, VA

They sting a little and leave my face feeling tight and dry. I feel like I have to use more than I should to take off my makeup and always need to wash again afterward.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Sayre, PA

Great at removing makeup. The scent is not pleasant, but not terrible. A single towellete can be used twice depending on the amount of makeup used, so it lasts a while.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Lindenhurst

Love this product!Gets off all the makeup. You sometimes have to wash face to get of the makeup left behind.i use this product all the time . Meets all my expectations.
Liana N.
Liana N.
Lynn, MA

This product is guaranteed to take it all off when it's time to go to bed and it will leave your skin so soft after it removes every drop of stay-proof make-up you have
Heather M.
Heather M.
Warwick, Ri

I live the feeling of these cloths! They're super gentle and it gets all my makeup off making my skin feel very soft and clean. These are usually my go to cleaner wipes
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Caldwell, ID

These towels do the trick. They work how I expect. I would definitely recommend these to anyone. They take your makeup off with ease they are affordable and work great.
Orianna C.
Orianna C.
Louisville, KY

LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!!!!!!! My face is really oily during the day and at night so I use this for my face after my makeup and after I get out the shower in the morning
Annie C.
Annie C.
Essex Junction, VT

I love the smell of these (I'm a sucker for anything lavender). However, they always leave my face feeling super oily, so they are not something I'd purchase on my own.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?