Add a Photo

Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Charlotte, NC
March 1, 2016, 6:48 p.m.
I ALWAYS have this product with me. Whether I'm home or on the go or even traveling. It gets more than some of my actual face washes and leaves a smell good soft face
Alissa S.
Alissa S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have purchased a couple different brands of makeup removers and I always come back to this one. They take off makeup and dirt really well and the scent is soothing.
Ren C.
Ren C.
Old Hickory, TN
Feb. 24, 2016, 12:24 a.m.
Dries out quickly but when first bought, helps take off eye shadow, blush, lip stick, and foundation well. Doesn't irritate sensitive skin and leaves a fresh feeling.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Lake In The Hills, IL
April 7, 2016, 9:13 p.m.
I love these. So great when your tired and and don't want to wash your face before bed. I use one almost every night. Very calming and help kee your skin moisturizer.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Burlington, WI
Feb. 23, 2016, 11:56 p.m.
I love these, they are especially great when getting home late and not wanting to spend a lot of time on a full face cleaning. they leave your skin feeling refreshed.
Santina M.
Santina M.
Sewell, NJ
March 14, 2016, 12:17 p.m.
Smells great, leaves you feeling fresh and clean! Sometimes you need more than one towelette to really get all of your makeup off-- I even use it to clean my brushes.
Alison B.
Alison B.
Pompano Beach, FL
Feb. 25, 2016, 4:07 a.m.
The best makeup wipes ever. I use them once I get home from the gym. The scent is amazing however depending on the brand of mascara I used it won't take all of it off
Takishna P.
Takishna P.
April 30, 2016, 11:47 a.m.
These wipes are ok. As far as calming....I didn't feel that effect! I felt they were a little too harsh on my skin compared to the other Neutrogena wipes I have used.
Alondra O.
Alondra O.
Cicero, IL
I absolutely love Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes Night calming because they are super soft and they smell so wonderful and they leave my face so soft
Mckenzie M.
Mckenzie M.
Cleveland, OH
April 13, 2016, 3:29 p.m.
I love these, they take care of my makeup so well and don't have a burning sensation like others I have used in the past. definitely buying again, not expensive either
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?