Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Ana G.
Ana G.
Washington, DC

It leaves the skin very smooth but it doesn't remove the makeup entirely. It's hard for me to use this cleaning towels because they usually break up my face. But this one doesn't
chelsea c.
chelsea c.
Lexington, SC

I love these makeup remover towels. They remove all the hard to get mascara and eyeliner. It makes washing my face a breeze because I don't have to scrub at my waterproof makeup.
shilpi k.
shilpi k.

I have very dry skin and sensitive I use this wipes to remove my makeup ....its very gentle to skin and don't break me out ...I have been using this since past two years loved it
Kei-Monique J.
Kei-Monique J.
Dallas, TX

These wipes make my face feel some good and the scent is very refreshing. I don't use a lot of products on my face because I sensitive skin but I strongly recommend this product.
Thuy Vi M.
Thuy Vi M.
Everett, WA

Soft wipes that are well saturated. Didn't feel to foamy or left my skin with any residue. Did great at removing my make up and eye make up. Used before following with a cleanse.
Laura C.
Laura C.
South Bend , IN

These are my go to remover towelettes! So easy to use, just wipe it on and the makeup comes off! Definitely a great thing to keep by the bedside to wipe off the evening's makeup.
María V.
María V.

I love all the neutrogena products, and this one its no a exception. amazing wipes. i always use them and works amazing. The price is good .Since the firts time i used i love it.
Georgi S.
Georgi S.
Columbus, OH

I use these towelettes after a shower to get access make up off after a workout and it's the only toilette that removes my stubborn waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes!
Lucero D.
Lucero D.
Haines City, FL

Love these wipes! They get the majority of my make up off in just one wipe. However, they do leave my skin feeling a little oily. But that's nothing a little face wash can't fix.
Michaelene P.
Michaelene P.
Wellsburg, NY

I love these!!! Takes my makeup off easily without having to rub my skin dry to do so. Makes it very easy to quickly get your makeup off and hop in bed. Definitely is a must buy!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now