Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Yohanna C.
Yohanna C.

The smell really does make you feel calmer. It is also soft on the skin, but I wish there were more in a pack. I feel like the pack doesn't last me as long as it should.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Harts, WV

My face has never felt so good! So easy to use and you feel so refreshed afterwards. My young daughter loves playing in makeup and these are even perfect for her to use.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Clermont, FL

I like these wipes! I'm not very picky about makeup remover wipes, but these don't leave me feeling wet or greasy. They have a calming effect and I would buy them again.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Hialeah, FL

So so so relaxing and easy to use. Doesn't work that well with waterproof eye makeup, but otherwise removes well and leaves a smooth feel and keeps me from breaking out.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Hackleburg, AL

I bought these wipes to take off my everyday makeup & hoping it would somewhat help with my pores, but it's not what they are made to do. Other than that they are great!
Dorothy L.
Dorothy L.
Saint Charles, MO

I like the product, although it made my face really oily when I woke up. Works great when removing makeup though. Overall this product does its' job for removing makeup.
Orianna C.
Orianna C.
Louisville, KY

LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!!!!!!! My face is really oily during the day and at night so I use this for my face after my makeup and after I get out the shower in the morning
Marianka T.
Marianka T.
Palm Harbor, FL

I liked it but my skin is too sensitive and was a little red from using it. Otherwise it did it's job, took all the make up off unfortunately not a product for my skin.
Maheen K.
Maheen K.
Wheaton, IL

It doesn't have random dry towelettes in the pack like other makeup remover wipes! I only have to use one to get the job done before going in with my nightly cleansers!
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Caldwell, ID

These towels do the trick. They work how I expect. I would definitely recommend these to anyone. They take your makeup off with ease they are affordable and work great.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now