Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Trenton, TN

Go to make up remover. towelettes are easy and convenient, never requires more than one. in fact, cutting them in half may be a way to cut back on your buying frequency.
Yohanna C.
Yohanna C.

The smell really does make you feel calmer. It is also soft on the skin, but I wish there were more in a pack. I feel like the pack doesn't last me as long as it should.
Carissa C.
Carissa C.
Jacksonville

I love these because I can just leave them on my night stand for those nights after work you just crash in bed and don't feel like washing your face. Cleans really well!
Karly G.
Karly G.
Aurora, OR

Absolutely love these. When I'm too tired to wash my face, I will use these. They don't sting or burn, and I only need 1 to wipe off all my makeup. Definitely recommend!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Garnet Valley, PA

These cleansing towels are one of my go tos . They are amazing and really cleans your skin and makeup off if if your In a rush during the night. I would highly recommend
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Hialeah, FL

So so so relaxing and easy to use. Doesn't work that well with waterproof eye makeup, but otherwise removes well and leaves a smooth feel and keeps me from breaking out.
Marina J.
Marina J.

These make-up remover wipes are the best. I mean literally the commercial does not lie, one swipe...( depending how packed on your make-up is lol) Seriously I LOVE IT!!!
Asia E.
Asia E.

These remove all of my makeup from the day off and help my skin to breathe. Very inexpensive and so amazing I've gone through maybe around 10 or more of the wipes total.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Hackleburg, AL

I bought these wipes to take off my everyday makeup & hoping it would somewhat help with my pores, but it's not what they are made to do. Other than that they are great!
Carley N.
Carley N.
Forest hill, Md

Will dry out eyes. need to not use often or put lotion on after. kinda expensive but does the trick. some come with carrying case which is nice you can buy re-fill packs
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?