Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Yasmin S.
Yasmin S.
March 30, 2016, 5:49 p.m.
I bought these wipes looking for something that would remove off all my makeup. These Neutrogena ones are great they removed everything and they have a pleasant smell.
Christina A.
Christina A.
ELLICOTT CITY , MD
March 7, 2016, 12:17 a.m.
My go to wipes, especially when I'm feeling too tired to go through a whole skincare routine! My makeup comes off with one wipe, and my skin feels fresh and refreshed.
Leland N Tanaya N.
Leland N Tanaya N.
Summerville, SC
March 3, 2016, 2:37 p.m.
I've just started to use these. So far so good. They remove all my makeup with one cloth. My skin has been reacting fine to this product. The smell isn't overwhelming.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Vista, CA
March 4, 2016, 1:04 a.m.
The best makeup remover ever ! I like this product I use it every night before I go to sleep my face doesn't feel dry or sticky after I use this product . It's amazing
Meme E.
Meme E.
March 11, 2016, 10:48 a.m.
This product is gentle and effective, it doesn't leave your skin dry and has a nice cool soothing sensation. Has a light clean sent and leaves your skin feeling fresh.
Denise G.
Denise G.
Wildomar, CA
March 19, 2016, 2:42 p.m.
I've used this make up remover in the past, and I really like it. I have sensitive skin, this Neutrogena product felt really nice on my skin. Definitely recommend it.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Hudson, FL
Feb. 26, 2016, 12:16 p.m.
I love using this product especially when I'm coming home from a long tireing day. I love to come home wipe all my make up off take a shower and feel nice and relaxed
Renu T.
Renu T.
Alpharetta, GA
March 22, 2016, 2:53 p.m.
The best makeup remover I've used . It gently removes all makeup without irritating. It is best for eye makeup which is waterproof . You have to try it to believe it.
Carina M.
Carina M.
Tomball, TX
Feb. 17, 2016, 4:12 p.m.
Who doesn't like Neutrogena products? The towelettes are moist, not soaked, and smell great, but not strong. They do a good job getting makeup off, including mascara.
Jivean M.
Jivean M.
Bronx, NY
May 17, 2016, 7:24 p.m.
I like Neutrogena makeup wipes. The Only thing is I don't like how it leaves my skin feeling a bit oily after I wipe the makeup off. I usually wash my face afterwards
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?