Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Yessica P.
Yessica P.
Castle Rock, CO

Swishh!! That is all it takes to remove that suborn eye makeup, that spicy red lipstick. It can't get easier then this. Why struggle when one towelette is all you need!!
Krysten D.
Krysten D.
Bowling Green, KY

These make-up removing wipes are simply put, ah-mazing! Not only do they do a superb job of removing my make-up, they also make my face feel revitalized and moisturized!
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
Brockton, MA

My favorite drug store makeup remover, gets the job done with just one wipe. I didn't really care for the smell at first but it grew on me . Definitely would recommend .
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Middleboro, MA

They smell great, and they're so gentle on your skin! And so far they have been the absolute best makeup removers wipes that I've used! I love them and highly recommend!
Jailinne B.
Jailinne B.
Keuka Park, NY

This stuff is amazing! Helps remove all my makeup with usually only 1 wipe. Plus it's very soft against my skin and leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated over night.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Clermont, FL

I like these wipes! I'm not very picky about makeup remover wipes, but these don't leave me feeling wet or greasy. They have a calming effect and I would buy them again.
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
Corp Christi, TX

I always keep these by the bed because removing my makeup every night is very important to me. I want to give my skin a chance to recharge just like the rest of my body.
Dorothy L.
Dorothy L.
Saint Charles, MO

I like the product, although it made my face really oily when I woke up. Works great when removing makeup though. Overall this product does its' job for removing makeup.
Exploring P.
Exploring P.

It removes all traces of makeup and is very calming. I highly recommend it to everyone although it is a little pricier than other drugstore brands. It does its job well.
These are awesome! I love these and the ones in the blue packaging. They remove all makeup and make my face feel good. They are also calming just like the packaging says
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?