Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Yahaira p.
Yahaira p.
Tolleson, AZ

Great make up remover love it !!!! It removed all the make up around eye and face ! There great because they already have the makeup remover and the towel its really affordable !!
Christina D.
Christina D.

I like them, don't love the fragrance. I think that plain micellar water is a much better bet. I feel like I can use these only if I wash my face with actual face wash afterwards.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Chickamauga, GA

These facial wipes do remove makeup quite well. I usually wear foundation, concealer, mascara, blush and lipstick and these wipes remove it all effectively, including the mascara.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Blaine, MN

I only really wear eye makeup and, occasionally, lipstick. These wipes were gentle on my sensitive skin, got everything off, and didn't leave a film like some makeup removers do.
Ursula S.
Ursula S.
Melbourne, FL

Those are my the best friend in my night beauty routine. After a long day nothing beats those towelettes to remove waterpoof mascara at almost no effort. and it has a good price.
Taiana S.
Taiana S.
Sugar Land, TX

It's really good! it helps you take ALL your make up off. It also clean your face skin. the only thing that didn't took it out, was my loreal mascara, but the rest it was awesome
Tee N.
Tee N.
Miami

I use these every time I need to remove my makeup that I've had on during the day. Cloths are super soft and smell really good, and not to mention removes makeup with no problem.
Laura C.
Laura C.
South Bend , IN

These are my go to remover towelettes! So easy to use, just wipe it on and the makeup comes off! Definitely a great thing to keep by the bedside to wipe off the evening's makeup.
shilpi k.
shilpi k.

I have very dry skin and sensitive I use this wipes to remove my makeup ....its very gentle to skin and don't break me out ...I have been using this since past two years loved it
Tina J.
Tina J.

I use this everyday to remove my makeup. I wear a lot of waterproof eye makeup. I find that it removes my face makeup really well but I struggle to get my waterproof mascara off.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now