Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
San Diego, CA
I like these in a pinch. I love how they remove makeup and debris efficiently. I will say that I recommend washing face but in a punch or lazy moment these are amazing
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Livermore, CA
Feb. 4, 2016, 12:22 a.m.
I love these towelettes. I've tried other brands and I find this one to be the most efficient and pleasant. The smell is nice and soothing. I'll stick with this brand.
Clariaa M.
Clariaa M.
Gardena, CA
Loved how it took off my eye make up with one towelette. Usually i used to use a couple now i only use 1. It doesn't irritate my eyes and makes my eye area feel smooth
georgia l.
georgia l.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Feb. 14, 2016, 4:56 p.m.
They take off most all of my makeup. I love that they are night calming because i take my makeup off at night. They just the same thing like there other towelettes do.
Keri S.
Keri S.
Plymouth, MN
Feb. 15, 2016, 3:51 p.m.
These are excellent for removing makeup quickly. I particularly like them for travel. The package deals up in between uses so the rest of the towelettes don't dry out.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Manchester, TN
Feb. 9, 2016, 2:11 p.m.
Omg I love this makeup wipe because it feel fantastic on my face it doesn't burn my skin afterwards like other ones so I would recommend this to a boat load of people.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
March 5, 2016, 6:02 p.m.
Love these! It's easy to use, and doesn't take excessive scrubbing to get the make up of your face. I also love the nice clean tingly sensation I get after using them!
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Lawrence, KS
Feb. 17, 2016, 5:54 p.m.
These cleansing towelettes were a life saver when I vacationed out of the country! They are perfect for women on the go and I absolutely love them!! How could you not?
Yasmin S.
Yasmin S.
March 30, 2016, 5:49 p.m.
I bought these wipes looking for something that would remove off all my makeup. These Neutrogena ones are great they removed everything and they have a pleasant smell.
Meme E.
Meme E.
March 11, 2016, 10:48 a.m.
This product is gentle and effective, it doesn't leave your skin dry and has a nice cool soothing sensation. Has a light clean sent and leaves your skin feeling fresh.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?