Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
Brockton, MA

My favorite drug store makeup remover, gets the job done with just one wipe. I didn't really care for the smell at first but it grew on me . Definitely would recommend .
Karly G.
Karly G.
Aurora, OR

Absolutely love these. When I'm too tired to wash my face, I will use these. They don't sting or burn, and I only need 1 to wipe off all my makeup. Definitely recommend!
Yessica P.
Yessica P.
Castle Rock, CO

Swishh!! That is all it takes to remove that suborn eye makeup, that spicy red lipstick. It can't get easier then this. Why struggle when one towelette is all you need!!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Trenton, TN

Go to make up remover. towelettes are easy and convenient, never requires more than one. in fact, cutting them in half may be a way to cut back on your buying frequency.
Exploring P.
Exploring P.

It removes all traces of makeup and is very calming. I highly recommend it to everyone although it is a little pricier than other drugstore brands. It does its job well.
Krysten D.
Krysten D.
Bowling Green, KY

These make-up removing wipes are simply put, ah-mazing! Not only do they do a superb job of removing my make-up, they also make my face feel revitalized and moisturized!
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Harts, WV

My face has never felt so good! So easy to use and you feel so refreshed afterwards. My young daughter loves playing in makeup and these are even perfect for her to use.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Garnet Valley, PA

These cleansing towels are one of my go tos . They are amazing and really cleans your skin and makeup off if if your In a rush during the night. I would highly recommend
Carley N.
Carley N.
Forest hill, Md

Will dry out eyes. need to not use often or put lotion on after. kinda expensive but does the trick. some come with carrying case which is nice you can buy re-fill packs
Yohanna C.
Yohanna C.

The smell really does make you feel calmer. It is also soft on the skin, but I wish there were more in a pack. I feel like the pack doesn't last me as long as it should.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now