Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Kami W.
Kami W.
Garden City, KS

Great for make up and everyday dirt removal! Love the added nighttime touch. Gentle yet effective. I don't wear a lot of makeup, but when I do, this makes cleanup simple.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Rockville, MD

I love this for the night time! The scent is relaxing and it is gentle on my skin. The price is reasonable for it is about the same price as all of the other competitors.
Tam C.
Tam C.

These are really nice towelettes. Perfect to take you make up off right before bed. It only takes me one to remove my makeup. And the smell is really relaxing and calming
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Rising Sun, MD

This product is great for when you're really tired at the end of the day and want to take your makeup off quickly. t got off all my makeup even the water proof eye makeup
Marina J.
Marina J.

These make-up remover wipes are the best. I mean literally the commercial does not lie, one swipe...( depending how packed on your make-up is lol) Seriously I LOVE IT!!!
Exploring P.
Exploring P.

It removes all traces of makeup and is very calming. I highly recommend it to everyone although it is a little pricier than other drugstore brands. It does its job well.
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
Corp Christi, TX

I always keep these by the bed because removing my makeup every night is very important to me. I want to give my skin a chance to recharge just like the rest of my body.
Asia E.
Asia E.

These remove all of my makeup from the day off and help my skin to breathe. Very inexpensive and so amazing I've gone through maybe around 10 or more of the wipes total.
Yessica P.
Yessica P.
Castle Rock, CO

Swishh!! That is all it takes to remove that suborn eye makeup, that spicy red lipstick. It can't get easier then this. Why struggle when one towelette is all you need!!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Trenton, TN

Go to make up remover. towelettes are easy and convenient, never requires more than one. in fact, cutting them in half may be a way to cut back on your buying frequency.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now