Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

Expires Today

Photos (38)
Clare L.
Clare L.

Great product! Very moisturiIng, gets the makeup off (even waterproof mascara and eye liner) very easily and doesn't dry out the skin. Very convenient for travel as well.
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
North Las Vegas, NV

I love that it took of the make up easliy and doesn't have a strong scent to it. But the scent should probably be toned down a wee bit more :) over all I give it 4 stars.
Nakisha D.
Nakisha D.
Austin, TX

These makeup remover whips will remove everything you can dream of including that stubborn water proof mascara. it will
Also have leave your face feeling fresh and clean.
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Conley, GA

I love these sooo much!! I use them everynight and it gets down really deep and removes any excess make i have left over after washing my face. It really soothes my skin.
Bridget V.
Bridget V.
Fort Walton Beach, FL

Always one of my favorites. They smell good, are great for combination skin. And leave my face actually feeling clean and I Also saw improvment in my skin in the morning.
Tam C.
Tam C.

These are really nice towelettes. Perfect to take you make up off right before bed. It only takes me one to remove my makeup. And the smell is really relaxing and calming
Mai K.
Mai K.
Redwood city, CA

I love using these when I travel. They are not liquid so can be brought on the plane without any struggle, and they work just as effectively as any other makeup cleanser.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.

Mmmmmm. I love the smell and it works really well. I'm not so sure why they are considered "night" but the scent is pleasant and maybe strong if you're sensitive to smell
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Bristol, VA

These are amazing!! Your face actually feels refreshed when you use them! I use them at night and sometimes even in the morning to help wake me up enough to get ready lol
Krysten D.
Krysten D.
Bowling Green, KY

These make-up removing wipes are simply put, ah-mazing! Not only do they do a superb job of removing my make-up, they also make my face feel revitalized and moisturized!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?