Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Becky W.
Becky W.
Tucson, AZ

Great at removing makeup. These are very fast and easy to use. You just have to wipe your face and throw away. The only downside is they dry out over time, so use them every night
Derby C.
Derby C.
Sacramento, CA

I work graveyard shift and by the time I get home my skin feels tired and dry, after using the night calming make up wipes my skin felt hydrated and refreshed. I love this product
Tamara W.
Tamara W.

I love these wipes! They remove my makeup well, including my waterproof mascara and leave my face moisturized. I only need one wipe, whereas with other brands I need two or three.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I love that way the wipes feel on my skin they feel very moisturizing and I my skin never feels oily when I use them so I love that but I just wish they would make bigger packets.
My face care routine is so much better thanks to face wipes. No excuses to sleep in make up again. This product doesn't irritate my skin and leaves my face feeling moisturised too
Suzanne O.
Suzanne O.
Broomfield, CO

I love these makeup remover towels. They gently remove even mascara with no greasy residue. My face feels clean and refreshed and the calming lavender scent is perfect before bed.
Tasnuba H.
Tasnuba H.
Bronx, NY

Whenever my skin is acting up, this is my go to product. I love it. With my dry face, this not only soothes my skin but takes the makeup all off. It also relaxes my skin at night.
Maria jose A.
Maria jose A.

Amo el removedor de neutrogeno
Es mi producto favorito ya que remueve muy bien lo que uso a diarios e incluso el rimel aparte es un producto facil de conseguir y muy economico....
Megan R.
Megan R.

I have dry acne prone skin and I have never used a face cleaner that not only works good but doesn't bother my skin until I found these wipes I highly recommend for sensitive skin
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Salisbury, NC

I absolutely love these make up removing wipes! They are so simple for night time to clean your makeup off and they don't leave your face feeling greasy, just refreshed and clean!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now