Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Megan D.
Megan D.
Sayre, PA
March 29, 2016, 4:23 p.m.
Great at removing makeup. The scent is not pleasant, but not terrible. A single towellete can be used twice depending on the amount of makeup used, so it lasts a while.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Starksboro, VT
April 2, 2016, 11:23 p.m.
They work great at removing makeup. You just have to be super careful because they're not gentle on your eyes if you get any of the remover in your eye. Gentle on skin.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Caldwell, ID
June 2, 2016, 9:47 p.m.
These towels do the trick. They work how I expect. I would definitely recommend these to anyone. They take your makeup off with ease they are affordable and work great.
Annie C.
Annie C.
Essex Junction, VT
I love the smell of these (I'm a sucker for anything lavender). However, they always leave my face feeling super oily, so they are not something I'd purchase on my own.
Liana N.
Liana N.
Lynn, MA
This product is guaranteed to take it all off when it's time to go to bed and it will leave your skin so soft after it removes every drop of stay-proof make-up you have
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Anaheim, CA
April 9, 2016, 11:03 a.m.
Love using this on eyes so gentle yet effective. They also come in a very nice resealable packaging option which helps them from drying out like other cleansing wipes.
Tina S.
Tina S.
This removes my make up like no other product. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean it works really well to remove my eye makeup with out me having to rub harshly.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Plainfield, IL
March 31, 2016, 12:17 p.m.
I don't wear face make up, I only wear eye make up (mascara & liquid eyeliner) & these towelettes take all my eye make up off with ease! I love it, I highly recommend!
Karolina P.
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
I love this make up remover!!!!! It wont scratch my face leaves face feeling totally clean. It a great buy, with a soothing lavender scent that puts me right to sleep.
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Fayette city, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 10, 2016, 12:13 p.m.
These towelettes work really well. I use a lot of black eyiner and mascara and after using the towelettes on my face it's like I've never had make up on to begin with.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?