Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

Expires Today

Photos (38)
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Columbus, OH

I love these wipes for more than one reason. They get the job done but the smell it leaves is amazing. The lavender is such a relaxing smell that helps me drift to sleep.
TERESA T.
TERESA T.

Really removes the make-up off of your face. Gives you a feeling of clean even without using soap. However, sometimes you are still left with some of the make-up residue.
Jalleah C.
Jalleah C.
Winston Salem, NC

These remove all my makeup that I've worn throughout the day without irritating and drying up my skin absolutely love them I use one for my face and one for my eye makeup
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Rising Sun, MD

This product is great for when you're really tired at the end of the day and want to take your makeup off quickly. t got off all my makeup even the water proof eye makeup
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
North Charleston, SC

This is my favorite thing to take my makeup off with. It has a nice lavender smell for night time removal. It's not too harsh on my skin and it also doesn't break me out.
Shanna S.
Shanna S.
Kettering, OH

These not only removed stubborn eye makeup but they do not irritate my eyes. They've out performed every other wipe I've tried. These are powerful but gentle on the skin.
Maureen G.
Maureen G.
Fort Worth, TX

I have sensitive skin and found that this product didn't make
me break out or anything and it didn't even irritate, though I
did notice it didn't remove all of my makeup.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Rockville, MD

I love this for the night time! The scent is relaxing and it is gentle on my skin. The price is reasonable for it is about the same price as all of the other competitors.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Stockton, CA

These are my all time favorite makeup wipes! I've tried so many other brands but nothing beats these. They get everything off and don't leave your face feeling all gross.
Kaitlin V.
Kaitlin V.
Hastings, NY

These are some of the best makeup removing wipes I've bought. They work great and get all the makeup off in one wipe. I am a repeat buyer and it exceeded my expectations.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?