Add a Photo

Kim H.
Kim H.
Brooklyn, NY
Feb. 9, 2016, 7:24 p.m.
I love this for my skin. I have dry skin and I hate to use chemical fulled products. This is a perfect yet mild cleanser for my face which has not caused any blemishes.
Marianka T.
Marianka T.
Palm Harbor, FL
March 24, 2016, 11:46 p.m.
I liked it but my skin is too sensitive and was a little red from using it. Otherwise it did it's job, took all the make up off unfortunately not a product for my skin.
Judi J.
Judi J.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
Feb. 4, 2016, 8:36 p.m.
Gets the job done as far as removing makeup didn't see much of a difference tho from the original type of make up wipes i don't notice what makes it night time claiming
Jana H.
Jana H.
March 25, 2016, 3:58 a.m.
This is my favorite makeup remover. After watching a youtube video where these wipes took the makeup off in HALF the time other wipes took, I bought them and LOVE them!
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Buena Vista, VA
Feb. 22, 2016, 5:47 p.m.
They sting a little and leave my face feeling tight and dry. I feel like I have to use more than I should to take off my makeup and always need to wash again afterward.
clara s.
clara s.
Portland, OR
Feb. 23, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
They are good in that they remove your makeup effectively. However, you have to wash your face afterwards in order to make sure the oil does not cause you to break out.
Maheen K.
Maheen K.
Wheaton, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 14, 2016, 1:48 p.m.
It doesn't have random dry towelettes in the pack like other makeup remover wipes! I only have to use one to get the job done before going in with my nightly cleansers!
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Lindenhurst
April 5, 2016, 9:12 p.m.
Love this product!Gets off all the makeup. You sometimes have to wash face to get of the makeup left behind.i use this product all the time . Meets all my expectations.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Caldwell, ID
June 2, 2016, 9:47 p.m.
These towels do the trick. They work how I expect. I would definitely recommend these to anyone. They take your makeup off with ease they are affordable and work great.
Roshni P.
Roshni P.
Cary, Nc
March 31, 2016, 11:26 a.m.
Great product, does it job and removes makeup, however for sensitive skin like myself the wipes are harsh against your face. Also does not remove eye makeup completely.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?