Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Shanna S.
Shanna S.
Kettering, OH

These not only removed stubborn eye makeup but they do not irritate my eyes. They've out performed every other wipe I've tried. These are powerful but gentle on the skin.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.

Mmmmmm. I love the smell and it works really well. I'm not so sure why they are considered "night" but the scent is pleasant and maybe strong if you're sensitive to smell
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
North Charleston, SC

This is my favorite thing to take my makeup off with. It has a nice lavender smell for night time removal. It's not too harsh on my skin and it also doesn't break me out.
Clare L.
Clare L.

Great product! Very moisturiIng, gets the makeup off (even waterproof mascara and eye liner) very easily and doesn't dry out the skin. Very convenient for travel as well.
TERESA T.
TERESA T.

Really removes the make-up off of your face. Gives you a feeling of clean even without using soap. However, sometimes you are still left with some of the make-up residue.
Nakisha D.
Nakisha D.
Austin, TX

These makeup remover whips will remove everything you can dream of including that stubborn water proof mascara. it will
Also have leave your face feeling fresh and clean.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Columbus, OH

I love these wipes for more than one reason. They get the job done but the smell it leaves is amazing. The lavender is such a relaxing smell that helps me drift to sleep.
Kami W.
Kami W.
Garden City, KS

Great for make up and everyday dirt removal! Love the added nighttime touch. Gentle yet effective. I don't wear a lot of makeup, but when I do, this makes cleanup simple.
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
North Las Vegas, NV

I love that it took of the make up easliy and doesn't have a strong scent to it. But the scent should probably be toned down a wee bit more :) over all I give it 4 stars.
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Conley, GA

I love these sooo much!! I use them everynight and it gets down really deep and removes any excess make i have left over after washing my face. It really soothes my skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now