Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Stoughton, WI

I like these wipes because there are very moist and remove my makeup well. They also easily remove my waterproof mascara. Unlike other wipes I have tried, the package does stay closed relatively well. Sometimes, though, I do feel that the wipes are a little scratchy and irritating, but they still do their job well and I continue to reach for them.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Silver Spring, MD

Nothing special about this product. It works fine, but it's a little pricey. I only purchased this item when it was on sale. Also, the CVS "store brand" version of this product seemed to be exactly the same as the Neutrogena product, so I would recommend the store brand because it was less expensive and the same quality and the "fancy" name brand.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
West Des Moines, IA

Removes make up very well! Have been using for a long time and am able to use the same wipe multiple nights in a row (one wipe goes a long ways). Gentle on your face and have not had any skin reactions. I would recommend this product to others. Only complaint is that they can be pricey to buy but like said before, can use one wipe multiple times.
Swapna P.
Swapna P.
Los Angeles, CA

Very effective make up wipes. Truly calming and takes off make up quite easily. My only issue with most Neutrogena wipes is that the texture of the wipes is not too soft. If used with moderate pressure, they act as exfoliants. Some may prefer this but I like my facial wipes to be as soft and gentle as possible as I have sensitive, acne-prone skin
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Atlanta, GA

I love love love this product! I have tried so many options when they've been on sale, but I keep coming back to Neutrogena. My skin can get red from some wipes, but not these! The smell is calming and doesn't make you feel like you're using straight alcohol. I recommend these to anyone- especially anyone with sensitive skin or waterproof makeup.
Mariya F.
Mariya F.
Tucson, AZ

This makeup remover works so well but all the product just sits at the bottom and the start of the pack is very dry then toward the end it's too much product and it's just soaking in the remover but it work so well with waterproof makeup and I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't bother it but I've noticed my skin getting a little dry from it
Emelly R.
Emelly R.

These towelettes smell amazing! I love using them at night to remove my makeup because they just relax me so much. It actually make me want to remove my make up at night when I'm super tired because they leave my skin feeling light and refreshed and so clean. And again the smell and relaxing qualities just make the towelettes that much better. 💤
Brooke E.
Brooke E.

I love these makeup remover wipes! I tend to get irritation around my eyes and these wipes are the only ones that I have used that have not done this. It smells pleasant, it doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky, and my makeup comes off without having to be rough. It also leaves my skin feeling moisturized and silky smooth. Definitely recommend!
Claire T.
Claire T.
Westwego, LA

I am a fan of this product. I like the smell of this type rather than that of the other kind. I like the packaging. The towels are soft and very gentle on my skin. I use these towels to remove everyday makeup, however, I have to use this along with an oil based eye makeup remover. For that reason, I gave this product four stars instead of five.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Dekalb, IL

When I'm getting ready for bed at night, I want to quickly wash my face and get to sleep. These wipes are great for that! They're quick and easy and really get everything off my face. You can see all the make-up that is coming off, but it doesn't irritate or dry out your face. I've been using these for several years, and I'll continue to do so!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now