Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Vikki M.
Vikki M.

For faces that break out at night after a long day of wearing makeup these are perfect. The packaging was easy and very convenient. The wipes themselves were a little difficult to work with because you have to use a couple of them and then all the makeup still isn't completely off. Nonetheless, I would recommend this to anyone who wears makeup regularly.
Starr B.
Starr B.
Fort Campbell, KY

I use these currently. This is my first time trying these and they work good for the most part. It takes a little bit of effort to remove eye makeup like eyeliner or mascara. Sometimes I wake up with some left over that the wipes didn't remove the night before. But overall it is a good product for the price and my skin is left feeling clean and soothed.
Cheerbear Jenny M.
Cheerbear Jenny M.
Minneapolis, MN

I use these every night. I are affordable and works so much better than other higher brands. Even better than more expensive products and brands. I love these makeup wipes so much!!! They don't make me breakout or anything. They really do a great job at removing all your whole face makeup with just one wipe. It doesn't Irritate my sensitive skin at all.
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
Castro Valley, CA

The smell of these towelettes is what keeps me using these. It's such a nice calming lavender type smell. Plus it is gentle on my skin and wipes away all my makeup from the day. Depending on where you go to get these they can be at a great price. Out of all makeup remover wipes i highly recommend this one. Especially for night time use right before bed.
cheyanne s.
cheyanne s.
New Paris, PA

Feels so high-end! its amazing and a drugstore price that really cant be beat. A normal pack of these last about a month (depending on how much make up you ware) on of the only makeup remover to take off my waterproof mascara love these and they save me about 20 or so dollars every month because i only use maybe about 2-3 dependent on the makeup i ware
Bong C.
Bong C.
Ontario, CA

This product is amazing. I have sensitive skin so it's hard to find a make-up remover wipe that doesn't irritate my skin. The neutrogena make-up remover cleaning towelettes night calming take off all make up including waterproof and dose not irritate my skin at all, there is no burning or redness. After using the wipe my skin feels clean and refreshed.
Tierra R.
Tierra R.

I have used the other options in this brand and the night calming is the best. It leaves a much softer feel, as well as leaving a nice scent as well instead of a more chemical scent. Does very well at getting off most of my makeup.. May have to go over the eye area more than once which leaves a burning feeling as though the material scratched your skin
courtney r.
courtney r.
Ormond Beach, FL

I bought these a about a month ago. They do get your make up off good. But my only problem was they burned my eyes so bad. If they didn't irritate my eyes so bad I would by them again. Seriously my eyes would be so red and hurt for about an hour after so for that reason I would pass on these if you have sensitive eyes. Do not buy for that reason alone
Jill K.
Jill K.

These wipes are very gentle on my skin. I use them when I come home after a long day to clean my makeup off. I feel as if I just got out of the shower after using them. I also use them before going to bed to give myself that clean feeling when I'm falling asleep. After my first time using these wipes, within a week I noticed my skin begin to clear up.
Love A.
Love A.

These towelettes are extremely moist. I found them a little too moist for my liking but overall they do their job well. Both my mom and sister like these wipes and they do not cause them any irritation but for me sometimes they can burn after using them. I find myself always rinsing my face with water after using these wipes which I do not mind doing.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now