Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Payton P.
Payton P.
Travis Afb, CA

My absolute favorite makeup remover wipes in the entire world. They work like a dream and smell amazing. They are soft and have enough liquid remover to take care of my whole face.
Xocofruta C.
Xocofruta C.

Las compre por casualidad en un viaje ya que no llevaba las mías y la gran sorpresa fue que me funcionaron perfectamente y limpiaron muy bien mi rostro. las recomiendo amplia-mente
Janie E.
Janie E.
Weslaco, Tx

This wipes do the job. They take off the makeup. But since I have dry skin I feel like it burned a little. Maybe I was being to rough. Recommend for oily skin not so much dry skin.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Chillicothe, OH

I love these make-up remover wipes!! I have really sensitive, dry skin and these did not irritate my skin in any way. They were very gentle but they still removed all of my makeup.
Serena R.
Serena R.

I love this it doesn't leave my face greasy takes off all the makeup and doesn't make me brake out I have very sensitive skin so this works great and makes my skin soft and not red
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Huntington Beach, CA

These makeup remover clothes always work great for me. I don't wear foundation, I only wear eye makeup, but these work wonderfully when I want to take my eye makeup off before bed.
emily v.
emily v.
Harrisburg , Pa

I love, love, love these. I use them at night to remove my days make-up. They are refreshing and the scent is calming. They are great because they are easy to use after a long day.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Boulder, CO

These are so perfect if you have rosacea or really sensitive skin that gets irritated when removing makeup. They remove my waterproof makeup but still calm my sensitive skin after!
Tracey P.
Tracey P.

I hardly ever try diggwrent stuff on my fave because my skins so sensitive to different stuff
summer time comes and i gwt dry spots across my face by my eyebrows. but these i loved
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Eielson Afb, AK

Works very well as intended, but leaves an oily residue that bothered my eyes too much for me to be able to use regularly. Great for those days that you use a little extra mascara.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now