Add a Photo

Jailinne B.
Jailinne B.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 8, 2016, 12:46 a.m.
This stuff is amazing! Helps remove all my makeup with usually only 1 wipe. Plus it's very soft against my skin and leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated over night.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Garnet Valley, PA
Feb. 23, 2016, 4:04 p.m.
These cleansing towels are one of my go tos . They are amazing and really cleans your skin and makeup off if if your In a rush during the night. I would highly recommend
Exploring P.
Exploring P.
March 4, 2016, 3:28 a.m.
It removes all traces of makeup and is very calming. I highly recommend it to everyone although it is a little pricier than other drugstore brands. It does its job well.
Marina J.
Marina J.
Feb. 21, 2016, 9:05 p.m.
These make-up remover wipes are the best. I mean literally the commercial does not lie, one swipe...( depending how packed on your make-up is lol) Seriously I LOVE IT!!!
Maheen K.
Maheen K.
Wheaton, IL
Feb. 14, 2016, 1:48 p.m.
It doesn't have random dry towelettes in the pack like other makeup remover wipes! I only have to use one to get the job done before going in with my nightly cleansers!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Vista, CA
March 3, 2016, 1:06 a.m.
I have very sensitive skin, especially around my eyes, where my makeup is the heaviest. This is the only thing that doesn't irritate my skin and hydrates before bedtime
Emily M.
Emily M.
Dalton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 12, 2016, 12:28 a.m.
This is one of my favorite makeup remover wipes! The fragrance is soothing. I wear a lot of makeup, and these wipes do the job well. It also removes makeup very easily.
clara s.
clara s.
Portland, OR
Feb. 23, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
They are good in that they remove your makeup effectively. However, you have to wash your face afterwards in order to make sure the oil does not cause you to break out.
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Buena Vista, VA
Feb. 22, 2016, 5:47 p.m.
They sting a little and leave my face feeling tight and dry. I feel like I have to use more than I should to take off my makeup and always need to wash again afterward.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Lindenhurst
April 5, 2016, 9:12 p.m.
Love this product!Gets off all the makeup. You sometimes have to wash face to get of the makeup left behind.i use this product all the time . Meets all my expectations.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?