Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Juli N.
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY

Love these make up removing wipes. Not only do they smell great but they leave your skin hydrated and baby soft.

The lavender scent is soothing and great right before bed.
KayLa Mae R.
KayLa Mae R.
Modoc, IN

I like how easily these take off your makeup without all of the mess plus they smell great! I bought it from Walmart. Perfect packaging, nice to the eyes and easy to open!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Revere , Ma

I like to use these every night before I wash my face to remove the makeup from my face, especially around my eyes. They help make sure I get everything off really easily.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Houston , Tx

Always my go to makeup wipe! Love that it's not too rough on the face, always leaves your face feeling fresh. My big thing is it doesn't leave your face feeling dry after.
Annabelle W.
Annabelle W.

Works great!! It only takes one sheet to remove make up. The sheets are very moist. They are great for the price, they smell great leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean
Love these! The original neutrogena wipes (light blue packaging) irritated my eyes a little but these are much better for my sensitive skin. They also have a lovely scent.
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Hawai'i

These are so convenient. I switched from the Olay makeup removing liquid to these and won't ever go back. I have sensitive skin and these don't cause any problems for me.
TERESA T.
TERESA T.

Really removes the make-up off of your face. Gives you a feeling of clean even without using soap. However, sometimes you are still left with some of the make-up residue.
Jalleah C.
Jalleah C.
Winston Salem, NC

These remove all my makeup that I've worn throughout the day without irritating and drying up my skin absolutely love them I use one for my face and one for my eye makeup
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Rising Sun, MD

This product is great for when you're really tired at the end of the day and want to take your makeup off quickly. t got off all my makeup even the water proof eye makeup
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?