Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Livonia, MI

I love these! They don't dry my skin out, they don't irritate my eyes when removing eye makeup, AND they actually can remove all eye makeup in one or two rubs of the wipe.
I really liked these for when I've had a long day and can come home at night and take my makeup off. It gives my face such a relaxing feeling and it helps cleanse my face.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Ooltewah, TN

These worked very well and got the job done. They did irritate my eyes for about 5 minutes after using them to remove my eye makeup. Would not use again due to irritation.
Barbara P.
Barbara P.
Weatogue, CT

I always use this towelettes and I think it's the best think ever! I can clean up my face very easy and in the next day my skin is very softly. I really love this product!
Julie G.
Julie G.
Chardon, OH

These are great. They take off makeup fine and I have never broken out from using them. I typically would because I have very pale and sensitive skin, but these are great.
Cindie H.
Cindie H.

I have tried many wipes these are my favorite. Thick towels that remove most makeup on first wipe. Takes several wipes on mascara but can still be achieved with one sheet.
Annia Y.
Annia Y.
Burke , Virginia

I have been using these to remove makeup for years. There are times when I will just wipe my make up off and not even wash my face after because these do such a great job.
KayLa Mae R.
KayLa Mae R.
Modoc, IN

I like how easily these take off your makeup without all of the mess plus they smell great! I bought it from Walmart. Perfect packaging, nice to the eyes and easy to open!
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Hawai'i

These are so convenient. I switched from the Olay makeup removing liquid to these and won't ever go back. I have sensitive skin and these don't cause any problems for me.
Maureen G.
Maureen G.
Fort Worth, TX

I have sensitive skin and found that this product didn't make
me break out or anything and it didn't even irritate, though I
did notice it didn't remove all of my makeup.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now