Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Stephany B.
Stephany B.
Chicago

I love using the wipes because to me it's better than the oily one well I haven't tried the oily one but Riera cause í got no money lol but for reals the wipes do an amazing job too
Nichelle B.
Nichelle B.
Warren

Nitrogen makeup remover cleansing towelettes night calming is great to use before bed it makes your face feel clean and soft and helps relax you and also gets all your makeup off ..
Britnee B.
Britnee B.
Stockton, CA

These night calming make up wipes are like heaven on your face! I love them! They really do take all of your make up off in just one wipe. I recommend to any one with sensitive skin
Madison C.
Madison C.
Arlington, VA

Love this product! some towelettes don't remove all the make-up and you have to use multiples, but this one gets all the make up off with one! Also very gentle on my sensitive skin.
Lynn W.
Lynn W.
Rahway, Nj

Best I have used so far. It is cheap and gets the job done! It isn't hard on the face and is gentle. perfect for most skin types. Will always buy again since it met my expectations!
jasmine l.
jasmine l.
Trenton, NJ

I really like this product. I feel that it removes every last bit of makeup off my face. I also like the scent. It's cheap depending on where you buy. I usually buy mine at walmart.
penny k.
penny k.
Tacoma, WA

It works an gets the job done it also makes my skin feel soft an clean I would recommend this to all that need to remove make an it has a calming agent in it that may help you sleep
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
San Marcos, TX

Most make up wipes leave my face either too oily or way too dry. With this product, it reaches the goal of taking off all my make up but also while accomplishing complete moisture.
Steff W.
Steff W.

Was gifted these as part of a "Look Good, Feel Good" workshop for cancer patients. Felt great on my skin and did a fab job of cleansing my face. Perfect for at home and trips away.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Boulder, CO

These are so perfect if you have rosacea or really sensitive skin that gets irritated when removing makeup. They remove my waterproof makeup but still calm my sensitive skin after!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now