Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Lockport, NY

Love these make up remover towelettes. Take off all of my make up and leave my face feeling fresh and clean at night. Works great around the eyes even with my contacts in.
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Livonia, MI

I love these! They don't dry my skin out, they don't irritate my eyes when removing eye makeup, AND they actually can remove all eye makeup in one or two rubs of the wipe.
Barbara P.
Barbara P.
Weatogue, CT

I always use this towelettes and I think it's the best think ever! I can clean up my face very easy and in the next day my skin is very softly. I really love this product!
Cindie H.
Cindie H.
Columbus, GA

I have tried many wipes these are my favorite. Thick towels that remove most makeup on first wipe. Takes several wipes on mascara but can still be achieved with one sheet.
shaye t.
shaye t.

I use this every night it feels and smells great at first i thought that it would leave my face dry and ashy but instead my face was vibrant refreshed clean and moisturzed
Annia Y.
Annia Y.
Burke, Va

I have been using these to remove makeup for years. There are times when I will just wipe my make up off and not even wash my face after because these do such a great job.
Aysha B.
Aysha B.
Tucson, AZ

I don't like washing my face after I go out but it is necessary. I start off with my wipes and then everything else is just kind of like pampering. This removes everything
Kierstin B.
Kierstin B.
New wilmington, PA

I use these every night! They smell good and are refreshing to use. They also take off makeup really well and I sometimes even use them to wash my face when I
m in a hurry
Michelle L.
Michelle L.

These are my favorite makeup remover towelettes. Not only do they get all of my make up off, the scent is the perfect relaxing scent to smell before bed. Highly recommend!
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Houston , Tx

Always my go to makeup wipe! Love that it's not too rough on the face, always leaves your face feeling fresh. My big thing is it doesn't leave your face feeling dry after.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?