Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Carley N.
Carley N.
Forest hill, Md
Will dry out eyes. need to not use often or put lotion on after. kinda expensive but does the trick. some come with carrying case which is nice you can buy re-fill packs
Violeta G.
Violeta G.
New Rochelle, NY
Feb. 18, 2016, 11:01 a.m.
Perfect as a bedtime face cleaner, when you are so tired and don't feel like washing your face. The smell is light, texture f the cloth is soft and not so wet as others.
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
Corp Christi, TX
Feb. 22, 2016, 3:14 p.m.
I always keep these by the bed because removing my makeup every night is very important to me. I want to give my skin a chance to recharge just like the rest of my body.
Carissa C.
Carissa C.
Jacksonville
Feb. 17, 2016, 10:26 p.m.
I love these because I can just leave them on my night stand for those nights after work you just crash in bed and don't feel like washing your face. Cleans really well!
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
Brockton, MA
Feb. 14, 2016, 6:39 p.m.
My favorite drug store makeup remover, gets the job done with just one wipe. I didn't really care for the smell at first but it grew on me . Definitely would recommend .
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Hackleburg, AL
Feb. 25, 2016, 9:21 p.m.
I bought these wipes to take off my everyday makeup & hoping it would somewhat help with my pores, but it's not what they are made to do. Other than that they are great!
Yessica P.
Yessica P.
Castle Rock, CO
Feb. 3, 2016, 4 p.m.
Swishh!! That is all it takes to remove that suborn eye makeup, that spicy red lipstick. It can't get easier then this. Why struggle when one towelette is all you need!!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Garnet Valley, PA
Feb. 23, 2016, 4:04 p.m.
These cleansing towels are one of my go tos . They are amazing and really cleans your skin and makeup off if if your In a rush during the night. I would highly recommend
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Harts, WV
March 24, 2016, 12:34 p.m.
My face has never felt so good! So easy to use and you feel so refreshed afterwards. My young daughter loves playing in makeup and these are even perfect for her to use.
Krysten D.
Krysten D.
Bowling Green, KY
March 26, 2016, 12:22 a.m.
These make-up removing wipes are simply put, ah-mazing! Not only do they do a superb job of removing my make-up, they also make my face feel revitalized and moisturized!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?