Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
kelly r.
kelly r.

These make up wipes do a really good job. They took my make up off without having to scrub at it. Another bonus is that it left my face feeling clean and refreshed after using them.
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
San Antonio, TX

They're slightly rough so if you have sensitive skin I don't know if I'd necessarily recommend them but they do a great job of pseudo- exfoliating and they remove makeup really well.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Greenwood, SC

Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are a must have. They remove all of the makeup and oil from the day while leaving your face feeling clean and refreshed!
Crisy M.
Crisy M.

Hands down my favorite makeup remover! It gets the job done for beauty makeup and even takes off fake blood, grease/cream paints, etc. from my sfx jobs! Good for sensitive skin too!
Allison C.
Allison C.
Caldwell, ID

These wipes are super gentle on skin and take off the left over makeup you have if you don't get it all when you wash your face it also has a very light calming smell to it as well!
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Broken Arrow, OK

Bought this item to try it out recently, there the best make-up wipe removers I have used. It was so easy to remove my makeup I was so surprised by this product definitely recommend!
What grabbed my attention was the word "calming" I tried the product in hopes that it would do just that. It did a great job removing my makeup but I'm still waiting to be "calmed."
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO

I've tried many different types of makeup wipes. These by far are the best. They don't dry out my skin or burn my eyes. I also like that you can get these on sale and with a coupon.
Stephany B.
Stephany B.
Chicago

I love using the wipes because to me it's better than the oily one well I haven't tried the oily one but Riera cause í got no money lol but for reals the wipes do an amazing job too
Nichelle B.
Nichelle B.
Warren

Nitrogen makeup remover cleansing towelettes night calming is great to use before bed it makes your face feel clean and soft and helps relax you and also gets all your makeup off ..
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now