Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Ebensburg, PA

This is a great product it gets all the make up off my skin and makes my skin feel great! the only thing is if I get too much on my eyes it irritates them and they get red
Kierstin B.
Kierstin B.
New wilmington, PA

I use these every night! They smell good and are refreshing to use. They also take off makeup really well and I sometimes even use them to wash my face when I
m in a hurry
Annabelle W.
Annabelle W.

Works great!! It only takes one sheet to remove make up. The sheets are very moist. They are great for the price, they smell great leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Santee, CA

This Product works very well. I am able to remove most of the makeup off my face at the end of the night. The only issue I have is it doesn't remove all of the eye makeup.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Revere, MA

I like to use these every night before I wash my face to remove the makeup from my face, especially around my eyes. They help make sure I get everything off really easily.
Love these! The original neutrogena wipes (light blue packaging) irritated my eyes a little but these are much better for my sensitive skin. They also have a lovely scent.
Anthony N Ashley H.
Anthony N Ashley H.
Veedersburg, IN

Leaves face soft and clean. Removes makeup without having to scrub it off your face use it whenever I have the time to put makeup on. Works great for those little mistakes
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Livonia, MI

I love these! They don't dry my skin out, they don't irritate my eyes when removing eye makeup, AND they actually can remove all eye makeup in one or two rubs of the wipe.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Houston , Tx

Always my go to makeup wipe! Love that it's not too rough on the face, always leaves your face feeling fresh. My big thing is it doesn't leave your face feeling dry after.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Ooltewah, TN

These worked very well and got the job done. They did irritate my eyes for about 5 minutes after using them to remove my eye makeup. Would not use again due to irritation.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now