Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Kallista M.
Kallista M.

I actually got these because the package was purple, picked them up at Wal-Mart and they work perfectly for my eyeliner! They kind of burn my eyes, so they get three stars.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.

I use a few Neutrogena products. The Makeup Remover Cleansing Night Towelettes are my favorite. They don't leave my face dry and the scent is fresh and leaves my face cool.
Julie G.
Julie G.
Chardon, OH

These are great. They take off makeup fine and I have never broken out from using them. I typically would because I have very pale and sensitive skin, but these are great.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Ebensburg, PA

This is a great product it gets all the make up off my skin and makes my skin feel great! the only thing is if I get too much on my eyes it irritates them and they get red
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Dracut, MA

Absolute favorite makeup remover wipes! Not only do they do a great job of removing any dirt on my face, but they make me feel calm. I love using them before going to bed.
Jasmin G.
Jasmin G.
Pinellas park, Fl

My favorite wipes of all time. There super relaxing especially to take off my night makeup. They dont harm my face and coming that my face is super sensitive. I love them.
Anthony N Ashley H.
Anthony N Ashley H.
Veedersburg, IN

Leaves face soft and clean. Removes makeup without having to scrub it off your face use it whenever I have the time to put makeup on. Works great for those little mistakes
Laura R.
Laura R.
Chicopee, MA

Go to favorite. Light pleasent scent. Really works to get most makeup off, still use oil for waterproof mascara but good for emverything else. I always cleanse afterwards.
I really liked these for when I've had a long day and can come home at night and take my makeup off. It gives my face such a relaxing feeling and it helps cleanse my face.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Santee, CA

This Product works very well. I am able to remove most of the makeup off my face at the end of the night. The only issue I have is it doesn't remove all of the eye makeup.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?