Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Pacific, WA

This wip leaves your face feeling really fresh and renewed. I use them ahen ever i have makeup and need to remove it. I have sensitive skin and it is not irrateted using this product
Rachel V.
Rachel V.

Its a good make up remiver it does its job and it makes my skin hydrated after i take my make up off and i didn't get any reactions from it good price if you get it on sale like i fid
Carla Z.
Carla Z.
Morristown, NJ

Great for taking off makeup on the go or on vacation when you can't pack liquids. Good value for the price. Packaging could use work to help wipes dry out less. Definitely recommend.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

These wipes are so refreshing! I feel like I deeply washed away all of the makeup on my skin. My face feels clean! I still wash my face out of habit but these wipes get the job done.
JESSICA M.
JESSICA M.
Fords, NJ

There is a difference between the reg. And the night my face feels more smoothr when I wake up after using the wipes before bed. Always remove make up before bed to prevent wrinkles
Danielle Q.
Danielle Q.
East Greenbush, NY

It helps removing of makeup, and doesn't cause breakouts. Easy use for removing of all the nights dirt and grime. However it doesn't fully remove makeup like washing your face would.
Lexie K.
Lexie K.
Atlanta, GA

My go to makeup remover wipes are the blue Neutrogena every day wipes. I find that these night calming wipes aren't as effective in taking off all my makeup but they smell delicious!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO

I've tried many different types of makeup wipes. These by far are the best. They don't dry out my skin or burn my eyes. I also like that you can get these on sale and with a coupon.
Stefany F.
Stefany F.
Manchester, CT

These were amazing! They worked perfectly to remove my makeup without leaving any oils. I already have an oily face, so some products make it even more oily. So happy to find these!
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Broken Arrow, OK

Bought this item to try it out recently, there the best make-up wipe removers I have used. It was so easy to remove my makeup I was so surprised by this product definitely recommend!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now