Add a Photo

Hailey G.
Hailey G.
North Charleston, SC
March 3, 2016, 8:57 a.m.
This is my favorite thing to take my makeup off with. It has a nice lavender smell for night time removal. It's not too harsh on my skin and it also doesn't break me out.
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
North Las Vegas, NV
I love that it took of the make up easliy and doesn't have a strong scent to it. But the scent should probably be toned down a wee bit more :) over all I give it 4 stars.
Clare L.
Clare L.
March 4, 2016, 1:54 p.m.
Great product! Very moisturiIng, gets the makeup off (even waterproof mascara and eye liner) very easily and doesn't dry out the skin. Very convenient for travel as well.
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Conley, GA
I love these sooo much!! I use them everynight and it gets down really deep and removes any excess make i have left over after washing my face. It really soothes my skin.
Maureen G.
Maureen G.
Fort Worth, TX
March 4, 2016, 2:41 a.m.
I have sensitive skin and found that this product didn't make
me break out or anything and it didn't even irritate, though I
did notice it didn't remove all of my makeup.
Tam C.
Tam C.
These are really nice towelettes. Perfect to take you make up off right before bed. It only takes me one to remove my makeup. And the smell is really relaxing and calming
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Stockton, CA
Feb. 20, 2016, 1:28 a.m.
These are my all time favorite makeup wipes! I've tried so many other brands but nothing beats these. They get everything off and don't leave your face feeling all gross.
Shanna S.
Shanna S.
Kettering, OH
May 19, 2016, 6:58 p.m.
These not only removed stubborn eye makeup but they do not irritate my eyes. They've out performed every other wipe I've tried. These are powerful but gentle on the skin.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Columbus, OH
Feb. 23, 2016, 4:15 p.m.
I love these wipes for more than one reason. They get the job done but the smell it leaves is amazing. The lavender is such a relaxing smell that helps me drift to sleep.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Rising Sun, MD
March 15, 2016, 12:52 p.m.
This product is great for when you're really tired at the end of the day and want to take your makeup off quickly. t got off all my makeup even the water proof eye makeup
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?