Add a Photo

#15 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Kristin M.
Kristin M.

I use a few Neutrogena products. The Makeup Remover Cleansing Night Towelettes are my favorite. They don't leave my face dry and the scent is fresh and leaves my face cool.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Goleta, CA

They were refreshing on my skin. Did not effectively remove makeup as I would hope, but it relaxed my skin in a way other cleansing towels have. Good for just a quick pass.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Whitman, MA

These are best wipes out there the lavender is perfect before bed! gets all your makeup off even waterproof makeup. you can purchase these at your local drugstore or target
Kelcie M.
Kelcie M.
Birmingham, Al

These makeup wipes remove all of my makeup, including eye makeup. They have a subtle scent and are really refreshing. I prefer to use these over most other makeup removers.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.

These are my favorite makeup remover towelettes. Not only do they get all of my make up off, the scent is the perfect relaxing scent to smell before bed. Highly recommend!
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Houston , Tx

Always my go to makeup wipe! Love that it's not too rough on the face, always leaves your face feeling fresh. My big thing is it doesn't leave your face feeling dry after.
shaye t.
shaye t.

I use this every night it feels and smells great at first i thought that it would leave my face dry and ashy but instead my face was vibrant refreshed clean and moisturzed
Jasmin G.
Jasmin G.
Pinellas Park, FL

My favorite wipes of all time. There super relaxing especially to take off my night makeup. They dont harm my face and coming that my face is super sensitive. I love them.
Kierstin B.
Kierstin B.
New wilmington, PA

I use these every night! They smell good and are refreshing to use. They also take off makeup really well and I sometimes even use them to wash my face when I
m in a hurry
Aysha B.
Aysha B.
Tucson, AZ

I don't like washing my face after I go out but it is necessary. I start off with my wipes and then everything else is just kind of like pampering. This removes everything
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now