Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Claire S.
Claire S.
West Mifflin, PA

One of my favorite makeup removers. Very gentle, but gets all my makeup of really, even waterproof mascara without a hassle. The scene is subtle but very relaxing. I use these daily!
Trinity P.
Trinity P.
Florence, MS

I love using the night calming wipes, usually wipes that aren't labeled for sensitive skin break me out, or cause dry patches. This basically works the same as sensitive skin ones do.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Saint Michael, MN

I really like this product. It works very well to take off make up, although it seems like you have you rub at your eyes a little more than should be necessary to get eye makeup off.
Louisa R.
Louisa R.
Springfield

My go to make up wipes, so easy and so affordable. All you need is one wipe and it'll take off all your makeup, even mascara(waterproof) I will always go back to these makeup wipes!!
Kenzi A.
Kenzi A.

LOVE THIS this removes everything from waterproof mascara and eyeliner to the toughest most stubborn makeup without hardly any pressure but I just wish it wouldn't make my hands oily
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Trumbull, CT

Love these towelettes! I use them when I don't have my face wash or am too tired to wash my face. The scent is nice and it leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated once I'm finished
Heather S.
Heather S.
Alma, AR

These wipes have a wonderful light, clean fragrance. They did a fanstastic job at removing my makeup, even waterproof liner and mascara. My skin was left feeling clean and refreshed!
Harley L.
Harley L.
Brilliant, OH

These work very well on removing any excess makeup that you have laying on your face. It uplifts the dirt for a nice clean feel! They even do very well on removing waterproof makeup.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Vista, CA

Removes makeup really well, and leaves your face feeling fresh. I bought it from a local target, the price was fairy it was everything I look for in a makeup remover. Very effective.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

These wipes are so refreshing! I feel like I deeply washed away all of the makeup on my skin. My face feels clean! I still wash my face out of habit but these wipes get the job done.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now