Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Vancouver, WA

Love light fresh scent, these are kept on my counter because right when I come home makeup comes off, its a small little spa like wonderfulness that I look forward to daily!
Devon C.
Devon C.
Bedford, PA

Towelettes easily removes makeup without drying out my skin. Small packages tend to dry out easily, I would suggest getting the larger quantity that comes in a sealable tub.
Wrayn V.
Wrayn V.

I love the smell of these wipes! Just one wipe will get all my makeup off. I still wash my face after using this product. This product also doesn't bother my sensitive skin.
Kay C.
Kay C.
Fulton, NY

Cleans your face very well, non-irritating and since I have very sensitive skin, I always look for something that is not harsh on my skin. I really like and I always buy it.
annette d.
annette d.
Burbank, CA

Sometimes we get lazy and I like to do a full face of make up these take everything off and still are calming enough to not break me out! Especially love the travel sizes!!
Amber W.
Amber W.
W Lafayette, IN

This product is wonderful. It removes makeup without drying out my face or being greasy. It's the perfect in-between product. And the towelettes also have a calming affect.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Goleta, CA

They were refreshing on my skin. Did not effectively remove makeup as I would hope, but it relaxed my skin in a way other cleansing towels have. Good for just a quick pass.
Kendra V.
Kendra V.
Harts, WV

I rarely find make up removers that don't break me out! I love this one and the sent of this one is amazing and it doesn't leave oily residue on my face! Love this product!
Kelsi R.
Kelsi R.
Irwin, OH

These are not only great for removing all your makeup quick and easy, but also give your face a nice moisturizer for the night. On top of everything else they smell AMAZING
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Whitman, MA

These are best wipes out there the lavender is perfect before bed! gets all your makeup off even waterproof makeup. you can purchase these at your local drugstore or target
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?