Add a Photo

Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Bristol, VA
Feb. 12, 2016, 2:06 p.m.
These are amazing!! Your face actually feels refreshed when you use them! I use them at night and sometimes even in the morning to help wake me up enough to get ready lol
Maureen G.
Maureen G.
Fort Worth, TX
March 4, 2016, 2:41 a.m.
I have sensitive skin and found that this product didn't make
me break out or anything and it didn't even irritate, though I
did notice it didn't remove all of my makeup.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Feb. 11, 2016, 10:47 p.m.
Mmmmmm. I love the smell and it works really well. I'm not so sure why they are considered "night" but the scent is pleasant and maybe strong if you're sensitive to smell
Gina C.
Gina C.
March 11, 2016, 1:36 p.m.
At the end of a long day, these make-up remover wipes not only remove all of the dirt and make-up from the day, they also calm your skin so you wake-up feeling refreshed!
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Hawai'i
Feb. 16, 2016, 6:01 a.m.
These are so convenient. I switched from the Olay makeup removing liquid to these and won't ever go back. I have sensitive skin and these don't cause any problems for me.
Clare L.
Clare L.
March 4, 2016, 1:54 p.m.
Great product! Very moisturiIng, gets the makeup off (even waterproof mascara and eye liner) very easily and doesn't dry out the skin. Very convenient for travel as well.
Jalleah C.
Jalleah C.
Winston Salem, NC
Feb. 22, 2016, 11:02 p.m.
These remove all my makeup that I've worn throughout the day without irritating and drying up my skin absolutely love them I use one for my face and one for my eye makeup
Nakisha D.
Nakisha D.
Austin, TX
Feb. 25, 2016, 2 p.m.
These makeup remover whips will remove everything you can dream of including that stubborn water proof mascara. it will
Also have leave your face feeling fresh and clean.
Kaitlin V.
Kaitlin V.
Hastings, NY
June 2, 2016, 8:26 p.m.
These are some of the best makeup removing wipes I've bought. They work great and get all the makeup off in one wipe. I am a repeat buyer and it exceeded my expectations.
Mai K.
Mai K.
Redwood city, CA
Feb. 28, 2016, 9:26 p.m.
I love using these when I travel. They are not liquid so can be brought on the plane without any struggle, and they work just as effectively as any other makeup cleanser.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?