Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kendra V.
Kendra V.
Harts, WV

I rarely find make up removers that don't break me out! I love this one and the sent of this one is amazing and it doesn't leave oily residue on my face! Love this product!
Chartiera S.
Chartiera S.
Sacramento, CA

Omg this is a must have I use these every night to take off my eye makeup and it works great but it takes a little more scrubbing when you have water/smudge proof makeup on
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Adel, IA

The towelettes worked great to remove my makeup, including mascara. I wasn't a big fan of the smell and my sensitive skin stung a little. But overall it is a great product.
Kelsi R.
Kelsi R.
Irwin, OH

These are not only great for removing all your makeup quick and easy, but also give your face a nice moisturizer for the night. On top of everything else they smell AMAZING
Kallista M.
Kallista M.

I actually got these because the package was purple, picked them up at Wal-Mart and they work perfectly for my eyeliner! They kind of burn my eyes, so they get three stars.
Amber W.
Amber W.
W Lafayette, IN

This product is wonderful. It removes makeup without drying out my face or being greasy. It's the perfect in-between product. And the towelettes also have a calming affect.
Belinda T.
Belinda T.
Clovis, CA

I love these for night time. They're very calming and don't hurt the eyes. I like to rub over my eyes for about 20 seconds and then slowly wipe off. I bought mine at target
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Denver, CO

Love to use these right before bed. They smell excellent but not so strong it's overwhelming. Soft and gentle on my skin, reasonably priced and leave my skin feeling clean!
Emily W.
Emily W.

This are very good makeup wipes. They're gentle to the eyes and face, and do effectively get makeup off. They also have a light fragrance that smells very clean. I like it.
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.

I bought these for my trip to Arizona because the packaging was so compact and easy to store in my suitcase. Didn't find myself having to scrub off my makeup which I loved.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now