Add a Photo

Anthony N Ashley H.
Anthony N Ashley H.
Veedersburg, IN
Feb. 29, 2016, 3:23 p.m.
Leaves face soft and clean. Removes makeup without having to scrub it off your face use it whenever I have the time to put makeup on. Works great for those little mistakes
Julie G.
Julie G.
Chardon, OH
Feb. 23, 2016, 12:39 p.m.
These are great. They take off makeup fine and I have never broken out from using them. I typically would because I have very pale and sensitive skin, but these are great.
Juli N.
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
March 23, 2016, 12:13 a.m.
Love these make up removing wipes. Not only do they smell great but they leave your skin hydrated and baby soft.

The lavender scent is soothing and great right before bed.
Aysha B.
Aysha B.
Tucson, AZ
March 7, 2016, 3:42 p.m.
I don't like washing my face after I go out but it is necessary. I start off with my wipes and then everything else is just kind of like pampering. This removes everything
March 2, 2016, 3:32 p.m.
I really liked these for when I've had a long day and can come home at night and take my makeup off. It gives my face such a relaxing feeling and it helps cleanse my face.
Barbara P.
Barbara P.
Weatogue, CT
March 8, 2016, 2:26 p.m.
I always use this towelettes and I think it's the best think ever! I can clean up my face very easy and in the next day my skin is very softly. I really love this product!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Lockport, NY
March 2, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
Love these make up remover towelettes. Take off all of my make up and leave my face feeling fresh and clean at night. Works great around the eyes even with my contacts in.
shaye t.
shaye t.
Feb. 21, 2016, 4:18 p.m.
I use this every night it feels and smells great at first i thought that it would leave my face dry and ashy but instead my face was vibrant refreshed clean and moisturzed
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Houston , Tx
March 25, 2016, 10:18 a.m.
Always my go to makeup wipe! Love that it's not too rough on the face, always leaves your face feeling fresh. My big thing is it doesn't leave your face feeling dry after.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Ooltewah, TN
March 24, 2016, 7:09 p.m.
These worked very well and got the job done. They did irritate my eyes for about 5 minutes after using them to remove my eye makeup. Would not use again due to irritation.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?