Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Wrayn V.
Wrayn V.

I love the smell of these wipes! Just one wipe will get all my makeup off. I still wash my face after using this product. This product also doesn't bother my sensitive skin.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Sturtevant, WI

Absolutely loved the product. The make up just came right off without having to keep scrubbing. Was my first time using it but definitely buying again. Bought it at Walmart.
Kay C.
Kay C.
Fulton, NY

Cleans your face very well, non-irritating and since I have very sensitive skin, I always look for something that is not harsh on my skin. I really like and I always buy it.
Kia R.
Kia R.
Bainbridge, GA

After you come home we girls all want a nice little thing to remove our make up with just a few wipes to the face and its nice and clean. So i really recommend this product.
Cierra J.
Cierra J.
Minneapolis, MN

These wipes were ok. I preffer make up remover wipes because of my busy life. I have to use at least 2 to get my make up off and even still I felt like I missed a few spots.
yazhiry w.
yazhiry w.
Paterson, NJ

This is an amazing!!!! like i mean amazing product to use. it leaves your face hydrated and not dry at all i recommended it to all of my friends and they said the same thing
Devon C.
Devon C.
Bedford, PA

Towelettes easily removes makeup without drying out my skin. Small packages tend to dry out easily, I would suggest getting the larger quantity that comes in a sealable tub.
Kassandra S.
Kassandra S.
Springfield, KY

It certainly got the job done. Although it doesn't do the best job getting eye makeup off, it takes of my foundation very easily. It's extremely gentle on my sensitive skin.
shonae f.
shonae f.
Waldorf, MD

These wipes are so gentle on the skin and leaves my face feeling refreshed before I even wash it! It doesn't burn my eyes like most make up remover wipes do and its relaxing
bobbie r.
bobbie r.
Bristol, VA

Removes all subborn eyeliner and eyeshadow, doesn't break out my sensitive skin, convenient throw away clothes at a reasonable price will purchase, as become my new favorite
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now