Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Rin A.
Rin A.

Many makeup removers have irritated my skin, leaving it blotchy and itchy. However, Neutrogena always delivers a fantastic product that leaves me feeling relaxed rather than inflamed.
Maira K.
Maira K.
Mississauga, Ontario

Have been using these for years. Work great at removing everything. Doesn't leave my skin too dry and great for when I'm too lazy to wash my face. Available at all drugstores / walmart.
Estefania C.
Estefania C.
Ducor, CA

I absolutely love using these towelettes. They really remove all my makeup effortlessly and leave my skin clear. I never get s burning sensation like I do with other towelette brands.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Elgin, IL

These wipes are great! They do wonders taking off all of the makeup you wear throughout the day. They are soft and actually get off all of the makeup without having to wash your face.
Reema B.
Reema B.

These work just as well as the original, but I took a star off because of the strong scent. I felt that these stung my eyes a bit (not a lot) and that could be due to the added scent.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.

The smell of Lavender is amazing! Gets everything off as needed. I wish they were a bit softer though, they feel a little rough to my face but it gets the job done so i can't complain
Reanna P.
Reanna P.
Millport, Al

I love these makeup remover wipes! It only takes one wipe and it removes everything! It leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. It also doesn't make my face oily which is a plus!!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Owensboro, KY

Love them! Doesn't irritate my face, or make it oily or dry. Recommend!! Easily gets off mascara and eye liner better than any soap or other brands of make up remover pads I've tried!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Neutrogena Night Calming Towelettes offer a quick and convenient solution to make up removal before dozing off to dreamland. They are soft yet effective and make your skin feel great.
I love these cleansing cloths. They are convenient, effective and non drying. The scent is actually really calming. they are my go to when I don't feel like and entire sink/soap wash.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now