Add a Photo

Photos (37)
shonae f.
shonae f.
Waldorf, MD

These wipes are so gentle on the skin and leaves my face feeling refreshed before I even wash it! It doesn't burn my eyes like most make up remover wipes do and its relaxing
bobbie r.
bobbie r.
Bristol, VA

Removes all subborn eyeliner and eyeshadow, doesn't break out my sensitive skin, convenient throw away clothes at a reasonable price will purchase, as become my new favorite
Molly W.
Molly W.

To start, these smell SO heavenly! They're so light and gentle, left my face feeling very make up free. So much easier than washing with water and making a mess! Love these!
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Vancouver, WA

Love light fresh scent, these are kept on my counter because right when I come home makeup comes off, its a small little spa like wonderfulness that I look forward to daily!
Krysta B.
Krysta B.
Lubbock , TX

Does a great job taking off all my makeup including the mascara and eyeliner. I usually grab mine at Ulta or Walmart. Feels great on my skin and is gentle! I use this often!
Kia R.
Kia R.
Bainbridge, GA

After you come home we girls all want a nice little thing to remove our make up with just a few wipes to the face and its nice and clean. So i really recommend this product.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Daytona Beach, FL

This product takes all your makeup off with ease, but it does feel somewhat oily during use -- after, your skin dries normally, but the application itself feels a bit oily.
Kendra V.
Kendra V.
Harts, WV

I rarely find make up removers that don't break me out! I love this one and the sent of this one is amazing and it doesn't leave oily residue on my face! Love this product!
Chartiera S.
Chartiera S.
Sacramento, CA

Omg this is a must have I use these every night to take off my eye makeup and it works great but it takes a little more scrubbing when you have water/smudge proof makeup on
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Adel, IA

The towelettes worked great to remove my makeup, including mascara. I wasn't a big fan of the smell and my sensitive skin stung a little. But overall it is a great product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now