Add a Photo

Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Livonia, MI
March 1, 2016, 9:52 p.m.
I love these! They don't dry my skin out, they don't irritate my eyes when removing eye makeup, AND they actually can remove all eye makeup in one or two rubs of the wipe.
Annabelle W.
Annabelle W.
March 31, 2016, 1:45 a.m.
Works great!! It only takes one sheet to remove make up. The sheets are very moist. They are great for the price, they smell great leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Santee, CA
March 21, 2016, 10:25 p.m.
This Product works very well. I am able to remove most of the makeup off my face at the end of the night. The only issue I have is it doesn't remove all of the eye makeup.
March 20, 2016, 3:29 p.m.
Love these! The original neutrogena wipes (light blue packaging) irritated my eyes a little but these are much better for my sensitive skin. They also have a lovely scent.
Cindie H.
Cindie H.
Columbus, GA
I have tried many wipes these are my favorite. Thick towels that remove most makeup on first wipe. Takes several wipes on mascara but can still be achieved with one sheet.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Feb. 17, 2016, 7:06 p.m.
These are my favorite makeup remover towelettes. Not only do they get all of my make up off, the scent is the perfect relaxing scent to smell before bed. Highly recommend!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Ebensburg, PA
This is a great product it gets all the make up off my skin and makes my skin feel great! the only thing is if I get too much on my eyes it irritates them and they get red
Kierstin B.
Kierstin B.
New wilmington, PA
Feb. 7, 2016, 7:54 p.m.
I use these every night! They smell good and are refreshing to use. They also take off makeup really well and I sometimes even use them to wash my face when I
m in a hurry
Annia Y.
Annia Y.
Burke, Va
I have been using these to remove makeup for years. There are times when I will just wipe my make up off and not even wash my face after because these do such a great job.
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Dracut, MA
Feb. 22, 2016, 8:14 p.m.
Absolute favorite makeup remover wipes! Not only do they do a great job of removing any dirt on my face, but they make me feel calm. I love using them before going to bed.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?