Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Stacey C.
Stacey C.

They definitely remove the makeup but it leaves your face feeling a little oily and irritated, maybe i have sensitive skin but overall it is a pretty good product i would say
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.

I use these daily and love them. They work well the only complaint i have is that they towelettes aren't a thick as some other ones i use but nonetheless they are still great
Juliris E.
Juliris E.
Clarksville, TN

Works incredible for when you have a oily skin . when you take all your make up off at night before I go to sleep keeps your skin super soft and wake up with a beautiful glow
Brianne B.
Brianne B.
Las Vegas, NV

Love these towelettes right before bed - they smell like lavender. I always feel relaxed afterwards! Don't get the cheaper store brand version...these are worth it I promise!
Aimée H.
Aimée H.
Athens, GA

I have sensitive skin, and unlike other brands, this is the only one that does not cause irritation to my skin. Also, it takes off more makeup than any other wipes I've used.
Cierra J.
Cierra J.
Minneapolis, MN

These wipes were ok. I preffer make up remover wipes because of my busy life. I have to use at least 2 to get my make up off and even still I felt like I missed a few spots.
I liked this product a lot and the smell is very soothing. I have natural dry skin and a lot of wipes I use tend to dry my skin out but this product didn't totally dry it out.
Wrayn V.
Wrayn V.

I love the smell of these wipes! Just one wipe will get all my makeup off. I still wash my face after using this product. This product also doesn't bother my sensitive skin.
yazhiry w.
yazhiry w.
Paterson, NJ

This is an amazing!!!! like i mean amazing product to use. it leaves your face hydrated and not dry at all i recommended it to all of my friends and they said the same thing
Kay C.
Kay C.
Fulton, NY

Cleans your face very well, non-irritating and since I have very sensitive skin, I always look for something that is not harsh on my skin. I really like and I always buy it.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now