Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

Expires Today

Photos (38)
Jailynn V.
Jailynn V.
Virginia Beach, VA

They got all the make up off and they're very soothing. A friend recommended them to me. I will definitely pick them up from Target again . It is definitely worth the price .
Chantal M.
Chantal M.
Portsmouth, VA

This is my favorite night time makeup remover. I'll have to use several to remove eye makeup but one will remove foundation and concealer. It leaves the skin feeling soothed.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.

They definitely remove the makeup but it leaves your face feeling a little oily and irritated, maybe i have sensitive skin but overall it is a pretty good product i would say
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.

These are my favorite make up remover wipes ever! They smell wonderful and do a wonderful job at removing job at removing my make up. I'm never going back to any other wipes.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Greer, SC

Takes off makeup very easily and smells really good. Also does not irritate my face like other makeup removers. This was very effective and I have gone through three of them.
Jay R.
Jay R.

Love them. I would repurchase. These are my go to wipes. They are not harsh and smell great. They come in packets of two at target and you can practically find them anywhere.
Juliris E.
Juliris E.
Clarksville, TN

Works incredible for when you have a oily skin . when you take all your make up off at night before I go to sleep keeps your skin super soft and wake up with a beautiful glow
Cacie G.
Cacie G.
Deatsville, AL

Didn't irritate my skin. I only had to use 1 wipe to take off all my makeup! I wear a lot of mascara so it's not the easiest to take off. These makeup wipes worked perfectly.
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Harrisonburg, VA

To me this is much esayier and very effective yet the price sometimes me want to look the way but they are nice to remove the makeup however i need to use like 3 but its okay
suzzy g.
suzzy g.
Sherwood, OR

These are so soft and really work well!! The smell is refreshing, but not necessarily calming. I usually just need one to take off everything,including hard to remove makeup.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?