Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Gianna B.
Gianna B.
Staten Island, NY

I always use this makeup wipes. Thru are great to always have around when ever you need them. I buy them at my local stores. The packing is very nice. I would recommend this to others.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

I am obsessed with Neutrogena makeup removers and the entire makeup remover line itself but this one is my favorite. I use this before bed every night and leaves my face clean and calm
Emma A.
Emma A.
Patchogue, NY

IThese do a great job at getting a lot of your makeup off before washing your face without overdrying your skin. I buy these all the time and they don't leave that oily feeling behind.
Josie M.
Josie M.
Kingsville, TX

In love with this product! Easy to use and works very well. I am able to remove my eye make up in a few swipes. Also, it doesn't cause me to break out out leave excess oil on my skin.
Maira K.
Maira K.
Mississauga, Ontario

Have been using these for years. Work great at removing everything. Doesn't leave my skin too dry and great for when I'm too lazy to wash my face. Available at all drugstores / walmart.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
London, Ontario

These are great. Easy to use, light scent and they do their job. The make up I use is normally a challenge to get off using soap and water but these towels take it off with no problem
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

I love these wipes. Takes your makeup off so nicely. I have got these many times. I like the packaging also. Fits very nicely into my makeup bag. I most likely recommend this product.
Rin A.
Rin A.

Many makeup removers have irritated my skin, leaving it blotchy and itchy. However, Neutrogena always delivers a fantastic product that leaves me feeling relaxed rather than inflamed.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Montgomery, IL

These towelettes are amazing. They don't leave your skin dry after using like other products. It also really gets all the dark make-up off well without having to scrub your skin hard.
Karen T.
Karen T.
San Jose, CA

I love these wipes, the smell is so good and they gentle remove the makeup from my face, and lets face it who does not love a good product that helps avoid to wash your face at night.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now