Add a Photo

Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Adel, IA
Feb. 23, 2016, 6:19 p.m.
The towelettes worked great to remove my makeup, including mascara. I wasn't a big fan of the smell and my sensitive skin stung a little. But overall it is a great product.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Whitman, MA
April 30, 2016, 8:25 p.m.
These are best wipes out there the lavender is perfect before bed! gets all your makeup off even waterproof makeup. you can purchase these at your local drugstore or target
Emily W.
Emily W.
This are very good makeup wipes. They're gentle to the eyes and face, and do effectively get makeup off. They also have a light fragrance that smells very clean. I like it.
Tori G.
Tori G.
Chalmette, LA
I absolutely love these make up wipes they are excellent, removed all of my make up even the toughest of glitter shadows & it doesn't burn my eyes or leave an oily residue.
Belinda T.
Belinda T.
Clovis, CA
May 19, 2016, 9:43 p.m.
I love these for night time. They're very calming and don't hurt the eyes. I like to rub over my eyes for about 20 seconds and then slowly wipe off. I bought mine at target
Kallista M.
Kallista M.
May 27, 2016, 5:06 p.m.
I actually got these because the package was purple, picked them up at Wal-Mart and they work perfectly for my eyeliner! They kind of burn my eyes, so they get three stars.
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Dracut, MA
Feb. 22, 2016, 8:14 p.m.
Absolute favorite makeup remover wipes! Not only do they do a great job of removing any dirt on my face, but they make me feel calm. I love using them before going to bed.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Ebensburg, PA
This is a great product it gets all the make up off my skin and makes my skin feel great! the only thing is if I get too much on my eyes it irritates them and they get red
Kierstin B.
Kierstin B.
New wilmington, PA
Feb. 7, 2016, 7:54 p.m.
I use these every night! They smell good and are refreshing to use. They also take off makeup really well and I sometimes even use them to wash my face when I
m in a hurry
Laura R.
Laura R.
Chicopee, MA
Go to favorite. Light pleasent scent. Really works to get most makeup off, still use oil for waterproof mascara but good for emverything else. I always cleanse afterwards.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?