Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.

I use these daily and love them. They work well the only complaint i have is that they towelettes aren't a thick as some other ones i use but nonetheless they are still great
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Raleigh, NC

Every time I have used these towels they make my face very itchy and hot. I don't normally have sensitive skin, and I haven't experienced this with other Neutrogena products.
Brianne B.
Brianne B.
Las Vegas, NV

Love these towelettes right before bed - they smell like lavender. I always feel relaxed afterwards! Don't get the cheaper store brand version...these are worth it I promise!
Emily S.
Emily S.

AMAZING. got all of my makeup off with one wipe especially my eye makeup. i didn't have to use more than one wipe and made my skin feel good afterwards not sticky or anything
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Harrisonburg, VA

To me this is much esayier and very effective yet the price sometimes me want to look the way but they are nice to remove the makeup however i need to use like 3 but its okay
Aimée H.
Aimée H.
Athens, GA

I have sensitive skin, and unlike other brands, this is the only one that does not cause irritation to my skin. Also, it takes off more makeup than any other wipes I've used.
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Rock Hill, SC

I have used these every night for the past month and I can honestly say they actually make me calmer. Not only do they remove my make up but they help with sleeping as well!!
Lourdes M J.
Lourdes M J.
Los Angeles , Ca

Enjoy using these instead of having to wash my face. My best friend when I'm laying in bed and to lazy to walk to the bathroom. Gentle on skin and feels refreshing once done.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Dequincy, LA

Although I don't feel more relaxed or calm after using these, they do clean my face very well and make me feel much more moisturized and clean! Good product. Would buy again.
Amanda I.
Amanda I.

I love Joey these smell. Need to work a little harder to take off eye makeup and mascara, but a good overall wipe. Liked that these wipes had enough product and were not dry.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?