Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Celine V.
Celine V.

I absolutely loved these makeup wipes! They're perfect before bed because they help wind you down while leaving your face like you just got a facial! Would recommend to anyone
Skylar W.
Skylar W.
Albuquerque, NM

These are the best makeup remover wipes ever. I have sensitive skin and these don't bother my skin at all. They get all my makeup off and make my face feel really clean. Love!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Murfreesboro, TN

These are really good, the are fresh and not heavy. I bought them from walgreens. I also did not have to use a lot of them to take my make up off. kind of pricey but worth it.
moni v.
moni v.
Victorville, CA

I love this product makes my face feel smooth and soft!!
and it takes my makeup off quick i love it
the wipes also has a perfect scent to it
i would recommend this to everyone
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fontana, Ca

Best wipes I have found for those late nights were washing my face seems impossible! They are affordable and won't break me out like others wipes do. And the smell! Love them!
Naomi V.
Naomi V.
Sonora, CA

I love the smell of these towelettes. Smell is a number one trigger for most people. It cleansed my makeup without leaving my face feeling dirty or heavy like some towelettes.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Great job removing all makeup, even waterproof mascara. Doesn't leave skin feeling dry.. I've tried other makeup removal towelettes, but I have found that these work the best.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.

This product is great for on the go and late nights! As a mother, there is often little time for yourself. These wipes make it easy to take makeup off quickly and efficiently.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I love these make up wipes, they are so gentle and work great. They are so easy to use right before bed after a long day and leave your skin feeling fresh and clean before bed
Jess M.
Jess M.
Cincinnati, OH

Really helps remove my makeup. Just the right amount of moisture in the wipes to help remove the makeup without having to run hard around your eyes. A wonderful calming scent.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?