Add a Photo

Kelsi R.
Kelsi R.
Irwin, OH
Feb. 16, 2016, 7:24 p.m.
These are not only great for removing all your makeup quick and easy, but also give your face a nice moisturizer for the night. On top of everything else they smell AMAZING
Erica R.
Erica R.
Goleta, CA
March 2, 2016, 1:41 a.m.
They were refreshing on my skin. Did not effectively remove makeup as I would hope, but it relaxed my skin in a way other cleansing towels have. Good for just a quick pass.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
I use a few Neutrogena products. The Makeup Remover Cleansing Night Towelettes are my favorite. They don't leave my face dry and the scent is fresh and leaves my face cool.
Chartiera S.
Chartiera S.
Sacramento, CA
Feb. 21, 2016, 1:11 a.m.
Omg this is a must have I use these every night to take off my eye makeup and it works great but it takes a little more scrubbing when you have water/smudge proof makeup on
Amber W.
Amber W.
W Lafayette, IN
March 30, 2016, 8:28 p.m.
This product is wonderful. It removes makeup without drying out my face or being greasy. It's the perfect in-between product. And the towelettes also have a calming affect.
Chesney B.
Chesney B.
Grove City , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 7, 2016, 9:14 p.m.
Love these wipes, I use them every night to take off my makeup and they work wonders. Only takes 2-3 wipes for a full face of makeup. Great product, and the smell is great.
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.
March 19, 2016, 2:36 p.m.
I bought these for my trip to Arizona because the packaging was so compact and easy to store in my suitcase. Didn't find myself having to scrub off my makeup which I loved.
Kelcie M.
Kelcie M.
Northport, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 28, 2016, 3:53 p.m.
These makeup wipes remove all of my makeup, including eye makeup. They have a subtle scent and are really refreshing. I prefer to use these over most other makeup removers.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Whitman, MA
April 30, 2016, 8:25 p.m.
These are best wipes out there the lavender is perfect before bed! gets all your makeup off even waterproof makeup. you can purchase these at your local drugstore or target
annette d.
annette d.
Burbank, CA
March 11, 2016, 12:33 a.m.
Sometimes we get lazy and I like to do a full face of make up these take everything off and still are calming enough to not break me out! Especially love the travel sizes!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?