Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
De Leon Springs, FL

Love how this makeup remover smells! Works perfectly to remove my makeup after a long day, and the scent is nice and relaxes you before bed. Makeup wipes are gentle and work well also!
Tara M.
Tara M.
Cheshire, MA

Best makeup removing whipes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It takes makeup off easy . Price is good but would prefer it to be a little cheaper. Packaging is nice and simple. Buy it at any ma retailer.
Seairra L.
Seairra L.
Anaheim, CA

Loved these make up remover wipes. They feel so good on your face and they are so calming after you have worn your make up all day and night long. Best makeup remover wipes I have used
Sonya S.
Sonya S.
Columbia, KY

I like the towelettes but a lot of the brands dry out my already super dry face. I'd like to try the other Neutrogena Make-Up towelettes to see if they would be less drying to my skin.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Rock Spring

This make up wipe left me feeling fresh and not oily. It also made my skin feel soft and clean in the morning and it didn't take a lot of scrubbing it was very easy to remove my makeup
Laura P.
Laura P.
Columbus, OH

Only have to use one wipe to take off all of my makeup. Gentle on sensitive skin! I have been using these since high school. I've tried other brands and always come back to Neutrogena!
Jen S.
Jen S.
Dewitt, MI

I use them every night that I have makeup on and my skin feels smooth and clean. This is a product that has worked on the toughest eyeliner and mascara. I would recommend this product.
Chiky N.
Chiky N.

I totally love this towelettes they are job st simply amazing, love how fast removes your eye makeup, mascara, primer and eyeshadow, all with one swiped!! Amazing!! This is a most have
Ulyssa W.
Ulyssa W.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Great product it keeps your skin free of oil and acne breakouts without all the excessive drying of some products. If you have sensitive skin this might be the product for you as well!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Duluth, GA

Neutrogena makes the best make up wipes in my opinion. They are super gentle but extremely effective and can take off even the most stubborn makeup. I will continue using these forever
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now