Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Karlysa P.
Karlysa P.
March 16, 2016, 12:03 a.m.
I liked this product a lot and the smell is very soothing. I have natural dry skin and a lot of wipes I use tend to dry my skin out but this product didn't totally dry it out.
bobbie r.
bobbie r.
Bristol, VA
May 13, 2016, 5:27 a.m.
Removes all subborn eyeliner and eyeshadow, doesn't break out my sensitive skin, convenient throw away clothes at a reasonable price will purchase, as become my new favorite
Cierra J.
Cierra J.
Minneapolis, MN
Feb. 17, 2016, 8:26 a.m.
These wipes were ok. I preffer make up remover wipes because of my busy life. I have to use at least 2 to get my make up off and even still I felt like I missed a few spots.
Krysta B.
Krysta B.
Lubbock , TX
April 30, 2016, 7:30 p.m.
Does a great job taking off all my makeup including the mascara and eyeliner. I usually grab mine at Ulta or Walmart. Feels great on my skin and is gentle! I use this often!
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Vancouver, WA
Love light fresh scent, these are kept on my counter because right when I come home makeup comes off, its a small little spa like wonderfulness that I look forward to daily!
Kassandra S.
Kassandra S.
Springfield, KY
April 8, 2016, 7:22 p.m.
It certainly got the job done. Although it doesn't do the best job getting eye makeup off, it takes of my foundation very easily. It's extremely gentle on my sensitive skin.
Wrayn V.
Wrayn V.
Feb. 4, 2016, 11:30 a.m.
I love the smell of these wipes! Just one wipe will get all my makeup off. I still wash my face after using this product. This product also doesn't bother my sensitive skin.
Kay C.
Kay C.
Fulton, NY
Feb. 12, 2016, 6:43 p.m.
Cleans your face very well, non-irritating and since I have very sensitive skin, I always look for something that is not harsh on my skin. I really like and I always buy it.
Chesney B.
Chesney B.
Grove City , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 7, 2016, 9:14 p.m.
Love these wipes, I use them every night to take off my makeup and they work wonders. Only takes 2-3 wipes for a full face of makeup. Great product, and the smell is great.
Kelsi R.
Kelsi R.
Irwin, OH
Feb. 16, 2016, 7:24 p.m.
These are not only great for removing all your makeup quick and easy, but also give your face a nice moisturizer for the night. On top of everything else they smell AMAZING
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?