Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Summer H.
Summer H.
Fowlerville, MI

I give it a one because it makes my face feel raw. It requires a lot of rubbing to remove all the make up. Especially eye make up so my eyes felt very raw and sensitive after.
Heather I.
Heather I.

These night calming cleaning clothes are just awesome they gently remove make up with no left over residue. With a calming sensation on your face for a good clean nights rest.
moni v.
moni v.
Victorville, CA

I love this product makes my face feel smooth and soft!!
and it takes my makeup off quick i love it
the wipes also has a perfect scent to it
i would recommend this to everyone
Nefertiti J.
Nefertiti J.

I think this one of the best makeup removers on the market. Hands down! I have sensitive skin and I like how gentle the wipes are. My skin feels clean. I use these for travel.
Naomi V.
Naomi V.
Sonora, CA

I love the smell of these towelettes. Smell is a number one trigger for most people. It cleansed my makeup without leaving my face feeling dirty or heavy like some towelettes.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I love these make up wipes, they are so gentle and work great. They are so easy to use right before bed after a long day and leave your skin feeling fresh and clean before bed
Dani N.
Dani N.
Orlando, FL

I have super sensitive skin but these wipes don't irritate my skin at all! They're super effective at getting your makeup off which is obviously essential for a makeup remover.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Great job removing all makeup, even waterproof mascara. Doesn't leave skin feeling dry.. I've tried other makeup removal towelettes, but I have found that these work the best.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.

This product is great for on the go and late nights! As a mother, there is often little time for yourself. These wipes make it easy to take makeup off quickly and efficiently.
Celine V.
Celine V.

I absolutely loved these makeup wipes! They're perfect before bed because they help wind you down while leaving your face like you just got a facial! Would recommend to anyone
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now