Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Does a good job of getting all my makeup off while leaving my face feeling refreshed. I usually only need to use one wipe a day because it gets everything off with just a couple swipes.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Valley Stream, NY

Was not crazy about these. They got my makeup off perfectly but the scent was not for me. These were also a little rough which is fine for me because it helped get the makeup off better
Amelia H.
Amelia H.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO

The best wipes for removing makeup, even waterproof eye makeup. The towelette is soft and moist enough too actually have removing properties. The night calming scent is by far the best.
Korea M.
Korea M.
Philadelphia, PA

For a makeup remover , it did get the makeup off and it left my skin soft. But right after you wipe it over our face, you get a greasy feeling on your face. I didn't like that too much.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Denver, Co

I love this product, it was a go to product of mine for years, a no brainier. However when drugstore brands started coming out with oil cleansers I have opted for those options instead.
arabella w.
arabella w.

Get's all your makeup off! love these because they don't make my face feel super oily when I'm done using them too! I definitely recommend these to everyone! well worth the money spent!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Fullerton, CA

I love using these make up remover towelettes. It really helps remove make up off my face and I have been using them for over a year. My face feels clean and it doesn't dry out my skin.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
College Station, TX

The ONLY makeup remover wipes I trust to get all of my makeup off without being harsh on my skin! Love that one wipe really gets the job done and leaves my skin feeling cool and fresh.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

I am obsessed with Neutrogena makeup removers and the entire makeup remover line itself but this one is my favorite. I use this before bed every night and leaves my face clean and calm
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
De Leon Springs, FL

Love how this makeup remover smells! Works perfectly to remove my makeup after a long day, and the scent is nice and relaxes you before bed. Makeup wipes are gentle and work well also!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now