Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Karina C.
Karina C.
Lakeland, FL

I love love love this wipes.. This wipes removes all of my makeup and does not irritate my face.. I always use 2 wipes 1 for my face and 1 for my eyes. But just 1 will make it.
monique j.
monique j.
Hartford, CT

The Neutrogena Night Makeup Remover wipes smell amazing, the scent is relaxing. I like this product because it helps me wind down before bed. However these wipes are very oily.
Hyejin L.
Hyejin L.
Marina, CA

Convenient and erase all type of make up products!!
It doesn't leave any residue much but if it's sparkle make up product, you should fold it and use it to remove the sparkles!
Danelle C.
Danelle C.
Chapman, KS

I love these make up remover wipes! They are gentle on my face and don't bug my eyes like some other make up remover wipes do. And it takes it off really easy and really well!
Summer H.
Summer H.
Fowlerville, MI

I give it a one because it makes my face feel raw. It requires a lot of rubbing to remove all the make up. Especially eye make up so my eyes felt very raw and sensitive after.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Pittsboro, IN

Always use these! I've tried others and only one came close which was Burt's bees wipes but these leave a good soft after affect on my skin. They leave my face feel super fresh
Dani N.
Dani N.
Orlando, FL

I have super sensitive skin but these wipes don't irritate my skin at all! They're super effective at getting your makeup off which is obviously essential for a makeup remover.
Micah A.
Micah A.
Mount Sterling, KY

I love using these for makeup remover. They are very moist and not dry. I usually purchase them at my local Kroger store. It definitely met my expectations. Gentle on my skin.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fontana, Ca

Best wipes I have found for those late nights were washing my face seems impossible! They are affordable and won't break me out like others wipes do. And the smell! Love them!
Nefertiti J.
Nefertiti J.

I think this one of the best makeup removers on the market. Hands down! I have sensitive skin and I like how gentle the wipes are. My skin feels clean. I use these for travel.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?