Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Tara T.
Tara T.
Norwalk, CT

I usually don't use makeup remover towelettes because I thought that soap and water worked just fine to remove mascara. When I found it on sale at Rite Aid, however, I decided to give this product a try. It was inexpensive (less than $10), and took off all of my makeup! I'd definitely purchase it again, but I thought it made my skin a little greasy after using.
Cathy N.
Cathy N.
Hercules, CA

I was looking into make up remover wipes because I wanted something fast and easy. I loved it took everything off. Only thing is... I got an allergic reaction after using it. I usually don't get allergic to anything so I was surprised. I tried it again the next day, and it happened again. Around my eyes were really dry, and it was stayed there for a whole week.
Rita-Marie P.
Rita-Marie P.

I swear by these makeup remover wipes. It takes off all the dirt and makeup that skin holds to it. And it doesn't leave your skin feeling raw and red. It leaves it feeling refresh and smooth and completely not irritated. I have sensitive skin so not everything works for me but these definitely do. Especially the night calming ones. All of them are great though,
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Belton, TX

Love, love, love this make up remover wipes. I wish the packaging was better. My package never re-sticks and I always end up fighting dry wipes in the package.

The smell is calming and I prefer it to the everyday remover wipes.

I would recommend to others. I also like buying these as a mall gifts for others! It's nice to encourage others to try new products.
Gina E.
Gina E.
Apollo, PA

I could never find make up wipes that really took the eye shadow and mascara off my face. I truly love this product because all I have to do is wipe my eyes and it comes off. No more harsh scraping and scrubbing for me! The only down side is if you have sensitive eyes then it may burn a little bit. However, I can stand it and I have a low tolerance for pain!
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Hannibal, MO

I'm currently using them and I love them! I never go to sleep after just using makeup wipes, I always follow up with a face wash, but they get all of my makeup off and that's what I'm looking for! I feel the pricing is good; not too high and not too low. I think that the packaging could be a little better because the tab at the top doesn't always stay down.
Heron H.
Heron H.
Minneapolis

I love these makeup wipes! I usually have to use 2 wipes when I use most other brands, but I usually only need one of these. I have very sensitive skin and a lot of makeup removing wipes make me develop a rash and extremely dry skin, but I have never had that problem with these wipes. I love them and would recommend to anyone who uses makeup removing wipes!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.

My favorite makeup remover at the moment. Takes everything off and I love the scent. Does burn a little when you get it in your eyes, but doesn't last too long. This was my first time buying them and if say they're good for the price, and are good quality. I can take off my whole face makeup with only two wipes and they don't rip. I'd definitely recommend.
Kayleigh  T.
Kayleigh T.

These wipes removed my makeup easily and effectively for the most part. The smell was pretty good too. However , I felt like they left my skin with a greasy oily feeling so I always washed my face with my normal face wash immediately after. I also felt like they were too harsh on my eyes. They became irritated after about a week of using these towelettes.
Carol W.
Carol W.

Got this from my local supermarket. This product is not bad... but it's not that great either. It does do its job - which is removing makeup. It does feel jussssst a little rough against my sensitive Asian skin and it leave me with a greasy feeling afterwards. I have tried other makeup remover towelettes from other brands before and some were much worse.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now