Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

The towlettes smell heavenly and work like magic----the smell is therapy and calming while effectively removing all traces of makeup on your face! Sometime when I am really tired I simply use these towlettes alone without following up with my regular face washing routine---and there's no traces of makeup on my pillow case in the morning! Love these!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Ann Arbor, MI

I don't know where these have been all my life, but they are my new favorites! I love the lavender smell, and I love that they don't sting or otherwise irritate my sensitive skin. They work pretty well, although I usually use a secondary liquid remover to get mascara or heavy eye makeup off. Great value (there is a great knockoff at Target as well!)
Alesia C.
Alesia C.
Fair Oaks, CA

I love these wipes! They take off all my makeup,and they are very moist. Some wipes do not hold a lot of product,but these ones are very moist. Also, they do not burn my eyes!!! Other wipes have irritated my eyes so bad that they were sensitive for days,but these are very gentle. They cause me no irritation! Best facial cleaning wipes on the market!
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Silver Spring, MD

I'm a big fan of Neutrogena products as a whole because they tend to do well on my dry sensitive skin. My face is really sensitive and a lot of drugstore brands tend to either further dry my skin out or burn when using. These don't. the night calming ones are my favorite. they have the right amount of moisture and do the job which is most important.
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Cleveland, TN

It's really good and not that expensive. i purchased it at Walmart and it wasn't on the high end . i would say it's pretty cheap . the gentle on the skin and doesn't cause break out . well that depends on your skin though . it was within the price range of 3.99 to 4.99 i think . i would definitely recommend this to others . it's an awesome product.
Tina K.
Tina K.

Alot of the time I use Neutrogena Make-up wipes Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming Wipes for cleaning my make off after going out. I don't like using wash clothes cause my skin is really sensitive and wash clothes are too rough on my skin. These wipes are soothing and they work well to remove the make up reside that other wipes leave behind.
Natasha A.
Natasha A.
Newport News, VA

This is a good product. This product definently keeps your skin moist and skin. Compared to other products, this product definently does the job. I recommend this product to family and friends all the time. I honestly think that this product that this is the best that has worked for me so far. I love it and I will always buy it. AMAZING PRODUCT!!!!
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Tacoma, WA

My favorite makeup wipes ever! They do not irritate my skin at all. I love that it's night calming. It's very soothing on the skin. It does have a slight scent so I would not recommend this for sensetive skin. I have normal skin. I only buy these! They take off all my makeup so well! I used these before I wash my face, and it does a wonderful job!
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
El Mirage, AZ

Love this product the quality in the make clothes are soft and gentle perfect for sensitive skin. Dose have a smell but not strong actually quite calming hints the name. It removes all make up even the the most stubborn makeup perfect for water proof makeup as well. Dose not leave your skin dry. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Stoughton, WI

I like these wipes because there are very moist and remove my makeup well. They also easily remove my waterproof mascara. Unlike other wipes I have tried, the package does stay closed relatively well. Sometimes, though, I do feel that the wipes are a little scratchy and irritating, but they still do their job well and I continue to reach for them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now