Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Atlanta, GA
March 25, 2016, 11:31 a.m.
I love love love this product! I have tried so many options when they've been on sale, but I keep coming back to Neutrogena. My skin can get red from some wipes, but not these! The smell is calming and doesn't make you feel like you're using straight alcohol. I recommend these to anyone- especially anyone with sensitive skin or waterproof makeup.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
West Des Moines, IA
April 4, 2016, 6:40 p.m.
Removes make up very well! Have been using for a long time and am able to use the same wipe multiple nights in a row (one wipe goes a long ways). Gentle on your face and have not had any skin reactions. I would recommend this product to others. Only complaint is that they can be pricey to buy but like said before, can use one wipe multiple times.
Emelly R.
Emelly R.
Feb. 29, 2016, 12:25 p.m.
These towelettes smell amazing! I love using them at night to remove my makeup because they just relax me so much. It actually make me want to remove my make up at night when I'm super tired because they leave my skin feeling light and refreshed and so clean. And again the smell and relaxing qualities just make the towelettes that much better. 💤
Mariya F.
Mariya F.
Tucson, AZ
March 14, 2016, 4:29 p.m.
This makeup remover works so well but all the product just sits at the bottom and the start of the pack is very dry then toward the end it's too much product and it's just soaking in the remover but it work so well with waterproof makeup and I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't bother it but I've noticed my skin getting a little dry from it
Brooke E.
Brooke E.
March 26, 2016, 8:30 p.m.
I love these makeup remover wipes! I tend to get irritation around my eyes and these wipes are the only ones that I have used that have not done this. It smells pleasant, it doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky, and my makeup comes off without having to be rough. It also leaves my skin feeling moisturized and silky smooth. Definitely recommend!
Katie F.
Katie F.
Dekalb, IL
April 10, 2016, 7:58 p.m.
When I'm getting ready for bed at night, I want to quickly wash my face and get to sleep. These wipes are great for that! They're quick and easy and really get everything off my face. You can see all the make-up that is coming off, but it doesn't irritate or dry out your face. I've been using these for several years, and I'll continue to do so!
Claire T.
Claire T.
Lafayette, LA
May 21, 2016, 8:08 p.m.
I am a fan of this product. I like the smell of this type rather than that of the other kind. I like the packaging. The towels are soft and very gentle on my skin. I use these towels to remove everyday makeup, however, I have to use this along with an oil based eye makeup remover. For that reason, I gave this product four stars instead of five.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Troy, AL
April 4, 2016, 4:12 p.m.
These Neutrogenia nighttime calming towelettes are probably the best that I've ever used. The light lavender scent makes going to bed much easier and is something I actually look forward to. I feel that the wipes remove product rather well, but I would still use a toner afterwards. I have combination stuff and this stuff works out great for me.
Leanne S.
Leanne S.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
March 31, 2016, 12:17 a.m.
A makeup wipe is alway step one in removing my makeup at the end of the day. It helps get the initial makeup off. The neutrogena night calming ones are one of my favorites. Gentle enough on my skin and a pleasant scent. Plus it's always nice to have a couple product so easily available. Love being able to grab it while making a quick target run
Allison Z.
Allison Z.
Philadelphia, PA
These are my go-to, never-fail wipes. They take off basically anything and everything and I absolutely LOVE the scent. These don't dry out in the packaging and they also don't leave my skin oily afterward, so I can wipe off my face and not need to wash it right away either. And I'm acne-prone, but they don't make me breakout. They're the best.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?