Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Palmer, AK

I don't know where these have been all my life, but they are my new favorites! I love the lavender smell, and I love that they don't sting or otherwise irritate my sensitive skin. They work pretty well, although I usually use a secondary liquid remover to get mascara or heavy eye makeup off. Great value (there is a great knockoff at Target as well!)
Anne K.
Anne K.
Evansville, IN

These towelettes make taking off my makeup so much easier! After wearing a full face of make up, one towelette was enough! These are affordable and love how you can get them from CVS/Walgreens to Walmart. I have used these for the past year. I definitely recommend these. The scent is on the heavier side, but definitely puts me in a more calmer mood.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

The towlettes smell heavenly and work like magic----the smell is therapy and calming while effectively removing all traces of makeup on your face! Sometime when I am really tired I simply use these towlettes alone without following up with my regular face washing routine---and there's no traces of makeup on my pillow case in the morning! Love these!
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Cleveland, TN

It's really good and not that expensive. i purchased it at Walmart and it wasn't on the high end . i would say it's pretty cheap . the gentle on the skin and doesn't cause break out . well that depends on your skin though . it was within the price range of 3.99 to 4.99 i think . i would definitely recommend this to others . it's an awesome product.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Silver Spring, MD

I'm a big fan of Neutrogena products as a whole because they tend to do well on my dry sensitive skin. My face is really sensitive and a lot of drugstore brands tend to either further dry my skin out or burn when using. These don't. the night calming ones are my favorite. they have the right amount of moisture and do the job which is most important.
Tina K.
Tina K.

Alot of the time I use Neutrogena Make-up wipes Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming Wipes for cleaning my make off after going out. I don't like using wash clothes cause my skin is really sensitive and wash clothes are too rough on my skin. These wipes are soothing and they work well to remove the make up reside that other wipes leave behind.
Natasha A.
Natasha A.
Newport News, VA

This is a good product. This product definently keeps your skin moist and skin. Compared to other products, this product definently does the job. I recommend this product to family and friends all the time. I honestly think that this product that this is the best that has worked for me so far. I love it and I will always buy it. AMAZING PRODUCT!!!!
Silver Spring, MD

Nothing special about this product. It works fine, but it's a little pricey. I only purchased this item when it was on sale. Also, the CVS "store brand" version of this product seemed to be exactly the same as the Neutrogena product, so I would recommend the store brand because it was less expensive and the same quality and the "fancy" name brand.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Tacoma, WA

My favorite makeup wipes ever! They do not irritate my skin at all. I love that it's night calming. It's very soothing on the skin. It does have a slight scent so I would not recommend this for sensetive skin. I have normal skin. I only buy these! They take off all my makeup so well! I used these before I wash my face, and it does a wonderful job!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Stoughton, WI

I like these wipes because there are very moist and remove my makeup well. They also easily remove my waterproof mascara. Unlike other wipes I have tried, the package does stay closed relatively well. Sometimes, though, I do feel that the wipes are a little scratchy and irritating, but they still do their job well and I continue to reach for them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?